Breaking Boundaries •jb•

By btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... More

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
8; Flirting at Breakfast
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
13; Hell at My Doorstep
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
24; Surprises in the Corridor
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
28; London Lovin'
29; Midnight Kiss
30; Sweet and Sour
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
33; Giving and Getting
34; Business and Pleasure
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
43; Trouble in Paradise
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
51; Love Me Like You Do
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
54; Double the Fun
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

27; Free Falling

58.1K 1.1K 1.1K
By btwitssurina

"I could figure out a few ways to keep you warm,"

Justin's POV:

"Should I break it?" I asked Hazel as I twirled the DVD on the tip of my forefinger, my feet stepping across from my room door to hers that was open.

She looked up from removing her necklace, her eyes trained on the silver disk that was turning on my finger before averting her gaze up to me.

"It could be used as evidence," She said to me quietly, dropping the jewellery onto the dresser and walking to her bed before sitting on the edge of it at the same time I leaned against her door frame.

"True," I said looking down at it.

It was just a plain DVD, like one you would burn music or videos onto - or in this case, sex tapes if you even wanted to call it that like Natalia had explained.

God, I've never disliked a woman so much.

"So you're going to call the police then?" I asked her, looking up from the DVD to see her no longer sitting on the bed but lying down, her body shuffled up so she wasn't leaning off the edge or anything.

She hummed absently and I raised my eyebrows wondering why she was so quiet because it wasn't like her to be like that...maybe what her dad had said had really gotten to her.

"Haze," I said and she hummed again, although it was a lot quieter the second time and I took it upon myself to walk over to her.

I set the DVD on her bed stand before kicking off my shoes and lying on her bed next to her, the mattress dipping underneath my weight. I was still in my dress shirt and suit pants, but just like she had taken her blazer off I had done the same with my suit jacket.

"You okay?" I asked, my head turning to her and she went to nod but then stopped, blowing out a heavy breath and putting her hands over her face.

"How can it be so easy for him to say something like that?" She asked through her fingers and I was confused for a second before everything clicked and I realised that my assumption was right. "I'm his daughter and he flaunts the fact that he abused me...so proudly," She said quietly, her hands dragging down her face as she let out a defeated sigh, " I just don't get it,"

She swallowed hard before she met my gaze when she turned her head. A saddened expression was on her face, her eyebrows slightly furrowed and her lips in a small pout. I tried to refrain from calling her cute with what was the subject of the matter but I did it anyways...obviously in my head because that would be weird.

"I don't know why he would, to be honest," I said sincerely, my tone the same as hers...quiet and defeated because to be truthful I had no idea what to say...why would a man be so proud to lay a finger on a women? Scratch that...their own flesh and blood? Their daughter?

It was beyond me that someone would go to that extreme to prove a point but to parade it around as if it was something to be proud of?

That was just a new level of disgusting.

She puffed out a light breath at my response before turning on her side and slipping her fingers under my right arm. She wrapped her hands around my bicep before resting her head on the edge of my shoulder and closing her eyes.

A surge of giddiness swept through me and I felt the need to grin but supressed it which probably had me looking like an idiot.

Oh well, I had the girl I liked on my arm right now so whatever your argument is...it's invalid.

"Your arm is unbelievably comfortable," She mumbled, a small yawn leaving her mouth as she snuggled herself into my shoulder and I smiled.

"My chest is comfier," I teased and I saw a ghost of a smile pass over her lips.

"It is?"

"Yeah," I grinned lifting my arm up and over her, her fingers slipping in turn from around my bicep before she shuffled closely.

I heard her mumble something to herself before she rested her head on the joint of my shoulder, her right hand on my chest just above the buttons of my shirt as I kept her close.

"You know..." I trailed off and she looked up at me, my lips brushing over her forehead since I was already leaning down to her. "...I still have to take you on that date," I told her.

"I forgot about that," She said, moving her head so it was lower...just under my collar bone. Her fingers began drawing circles around my buttons and I relaxed with her touch, the continuous line being drawn weirdly comforting in a way.

"You did?" I asked her leaning my head back onto her bed and she hummed at my question.

"Yeah, the last week or so has been...distracting," She said slowly and I mentally agreed with her because it had.

"Well we have until the 5th to relax here in London, so no more distractions," I said to her because I was pretty determined to not let anything get in the way of well...anything.

I was still touch and go with my growing feelings for Hazel. I mean, it's not like I didn't know whether I liked her or not because I knew I did...yeah I liked Hazel...a lot.

"Just don't worry about what he said," I told her, pressing her against me in reassurance and she puffed out a breath nodding twisting one of my buttons.

We stayed in silence for about a minute or so, my thoughts a consuming mess that consisted of being happy about having the partnership, my feelings for Hazel and what was going to happen next between us.

God, I have so many loose ties to get rid of.

"Oh," Hazel said quietly leaving my thoughts to cut off with her words as she pulled away from me lightly. "I need to give you something," She said, looking back at me momentarily before sitting up and shuffling off the bed.

I watched as she walked to her dresser, my eyes scanning over her legs appreciatively before they bounced up to her ass.

I titled my head and subconsciously or not I licked my lips as she reached over for her laptop. I smirked to myself before recomposing my facial expression when she turned around with it in her hands.

Although, I'm guessing I hadn't wiped the smirk off my face entirely when she arched an eyebrow at me.

Okay, I think when it comes to being sexually attracted to Hazel I have a problem with hiding it...I mean especially when we've already fucked...damn...now I have images in my he- holy thoughts Justin...

"Once you're done staring at me..." She laughed with a shy smile, "...I have your contract," She said to me and I smiled as she stepped over to the bed.

At the same time I heard the little pads of Blue's paws come into the room before Hazel dipped down and put him up onto the bed.

He immediately hopped over to me...well it looked like hopping since the bed was so fluffy and bouncy at the same time which made the weight he put down on the bed only reflect upwards.

I chuckled as he stepped over my arm before settling himself on my chest and lying down. "I think your dog likes me better than you," I said to Hazel playfully, looking up at her to already see her looking at the both of us.

"Blue is a traitor when it comes to you," She said with a small smile before sitting down next to my lying body, bringing her legs together so they were crossed.

She brought her laptop up onto her lap before flipping the lid up and grabbing the contract that was flat against the keyboard. I saw the small tear at the top and I cringed lightly at the memory of what happened yesterday, and what was also the cause.

I need to control my anger sometimes because I have a problem with acting on impulse and it gets me in all sorts of shit...yesterday being clear evidence of that.

"I signed it after you gave it back to me yesterday night," She said to me, closing her laptop and handing me the contract.

I flicked through it, my body a little tense of the way she had cleverly played me but my posture faltered into one of relief when I saw her signature on the designated line.

"You actually signed it?" I asked her.

"You thought I wouldn't?" She countered back softly and I nodded.

"After all the shit that happened between us, I had a doubt that after yesterday you wouldn't," I got out and she laughed lightly.

"You have a thing with doubting me," She said with a smirk curving at the edges of her lips as Blue peeked his head up before standing and turning around to walk across my leg and hop off the bed.

"It gets me into trouble with you,"

"You learn your lesson after a while Justin," She said teasingly and I smiled at her tone, "Although, I only get pissy when you break my boundaries," She added.

"So no breaking boundaries?" I asked and she nodded.

"No breaking boundaries," She clarified and I hummed to myself. "Otherwise you'll find yourself on your knees again," She added and I smirked.

"So say if I didn't break your boundaries, would I see you on your knees in the near future?" I asked expecting her to be shocked but the tables turned quickly with the response she gave me.

"Maybe you will," She said playfully with a smug look when I went to say something to her but struggled to so I shut my mouth making her giggle.

Well damn.

How the fuck am I supposed to have holy thoughts when she's suggesting sex...for fuck sake...okay...breathe Justin breathe.

"Where's Sienna and Jacob?" She asked me, my thoughts coming to a half as she shuffled herself so that she was lying next to me again but this time on my left.

"They went out, something about seeing a relative, I think Sienna's aunt," I told her, putting the contract on the free space of the duvet before turning to her.

"She has family here?" Hazel asked, looking up to the ceiling before at me when I spoke up.

"Yeah, her dad's side is from England," I said and she hummed in a really tone making me smile.

"I didn't know that," She mumbled to herself.

"You don't know a lot of things," I said and she gasped, playfully hitting me in the chest making me chuckle.

"I do too," She said.

"Actually, talking of knowing things we actually don't know that much about each other," I said in realisation, "Wanna play twenty questions?" I asked and she narrowed her eyes.

"And you called me childish?"

"You threw a prawn at my face Haze," I laughed lightly and she mumbled oh yeah making me roll my eyes in amusement. "So you wanna play?" I asked and she nodded.

"You start," She said.

"Favourite colour?"

"Red," She answered, "...and black," She added slowly as if she wasn't sure which had me chuckling to myself.

"So you have two then?" I asked with a small smirk and she nodded.

"I guess," She said, flickering her eyes up to me before back at the ceiling. "What's your favourite...food? Wait yes; what's your favourite food," She asked me.

"Italian all the way," I said and she ooo'd making me smile before we went on, although I'm guessing that our questions went way over twenty because we were still talking a half hour later.

"What's your worst fear?" I asked her, looking down at her head.

She was resting her head on the joint of my shoulder, my left arm around her as she fiddled with my watch gently, twisting it around my wrist.

"My worst fear?" She repeated and I hummed watching how I caught her furrowing her eyebrows in thought before her face relaxed. "Something happening to my grandparents," She said slowly as if she didn't want to say it.

"They're your mom's parents?" I clarified and she nodded.

"I never knew my dad's parents," She said.

"You close to them?" I asked and she hummed.

"They took care of me when I left my house at fifteen, they were practically my mother and father figures apart from Theo being there for me when all that shit happened with my parents," She said, "After all that they've done for me from supporting me emotionally, mentally and financially...if something happened to them then I don't know what I'd do," She said quietly and I frowned at the pain I heard flicker in her voice.

"Do they know about what your dad did?" I asked her reluctantly but she said yes anyways making me lift my arm a little so that her hand was next to mine. I enclosed her fingers between mine before giving her hand a reassuring squeeze feeling her slightly tense body relax into the side of mine.

"What about you," She trailed off, turning herself so that her cheek was pressed up against the joint of my shoulder, my arm curling around her body with her hand still in mine. "What's your worst fear apart from something happening to your family?"

"Failing most probably," I told her, "I've worked my ass off for three years straight and I'll continue to but for all of that to go down the drain?" I said rhetorically, "I'd feel like shit seeing my company that I worked so hard on to go to waste like that," I finished.

"You really work hard for your company," Hazel mumbled and I cracked a small smile.

"I work hard for the things I want,"

And with that sentence the one thought that popped up into my mind was that Hazel could be something that I worked hard for...I just had to show her exactly that.

>><<

{Next Day}

Hazel's POV:

"It's so cold," I stressed quietly as I shuffled out the back of the car, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as I stepped onto the pavement after I had stood up.

It was coming up to six in the evening and it was already dark and not to mention cold as fuck...it felt like it was below freezing yet Justin seemed fine about it.

"You think everywhere is cold," He chuckled holding his hand out for me as he was already outside, I thanked the driver quietly and he gave me a small smile before closing the door behind me.

"That's because it is," I said, taking Justin's one hand into the both of mine and sighing happily when I felt his warmth. "You piss me off," I told him and he raised an eyebrow at me with a questioning look. "You're always hot," I said holding up his hand that was encased between both my small ones.

"I know," He smirked giving me a playful wink and I smiled in amusement before Taylor (the driver) spoke up.

"What time would you like to be picked up sir?" He asked and Justin turned to him, leaving me to rest my cheek against his shoulder...

Justin had specifically told me to dress comfy and casual for the night which had all sorts of scenarios swirling through my head about what our date was but I obliged anyways...well kind of...I think I got all giddy thinking about actually going on a date with Justin that I over looked the whole comfy and casual think...

I had dark acid wash skinny jeans, paired with an oversized cream sweater and my black ankle boots which had a thick heel. On top I had my military green parka, the hood lined with fur as well as the inside which was helpful since I was a whiny mess when it came to the cold...evidence of that being seconds prior.

Justin was in dark blue jeans just like me but they were loose fitting yet hugged his ass nicely since I had taken a peek at it when he turned around...I have no regrets.

He had on a black sweater under his coat which had me going all heart eye emoji on him again since they fitted around his arms, not too tight but constricting to a point where I could see his muscles flex.

Hot damn.

"Around seven thirty please," Justin answered and I looked up at him before back to the driver seeing him tip the front of his hat before smiling. "C'mon," Justin mumbled, squeezing my right hand which had slipped into his.

I leaned back, letting him lead the way to wherever he was taking me. We walked about five or so minutes, for the most part we were just admiring the night life of central London with its bright lights and excited chatter here and there coming from restaurants we were passing.

"Where are we going?" I asked Justin, my eyes scanning over the Christmas lights that still adorned the streets of London until he turned left and I looked at him.

"A surprise," He said, looking back and giving me an amused smile when I raised an eyebrow.

"A surprise?" I repeated questionably and he hummed before leading me forwards, my heels clicking against the pavement as we continued to hold hands walking for the next two minutes.

It was only then when I averted my gaze past him as he was walking in front of me and saw the blue and white lights and I smiled, an itchy grin tugging at my lips.

"Ice skating?" I asked him and he looked back giving me a shy smile which made my heart thump.

"Surprised?" He said and I laughed lightly nodding, hiding my grin behind the hand that he wasn't holding. "Good or bad?"

"Good," I clarified biting the edge of my bottom lip to supress my look of excitement but it didn't work because he ended up chuckling at me causing me to blush.

Fuck sake, get it together Hazel.

"Let's go," He laughed again and I playfully shoved him as my cheeks heated up, "Don't worry, I think it's cute that I can make you blush without complimenting you," He said and I hummed playfully as we walked towards the entrance.

Since the rink only had about twenty or so people on it, getting our skates on and having our belongings put away didn't seem to be much of a problem since we were on the ice within ten minutes or so.

Although I was confused as to why it wasn't that packed since we were in Canary Wharf and it was coming up to the end of December in London...oh well, more space for me to fall on my ass.

"I haven't skated in years," I told Justin, literally clutching onto his arm as we glided along the ice, the blades on our skates leaving a thin line that encrusted into the surface with little significance.

"So you're from Canada yet you hate the cold and you can't skate?" He said teasingly and I huffed only for him to put the arm that I was holding onto out, leaving me to skate away from his body yet still hold onto him.

I grabbed his right hand, glaring at him when he smirked as he skated confidentially around me leaving me to twirl in a circle.

"You're going to make me fall Justin," I gasped when he pulled away from me, my fingers slipping from his as he left me to go in a circle again with the force he had gone around me again.

"You won't fall, just skate," He said and I looked at him, my eyes widening when he talked and skated backwards.

For fuck sake, here I am standing like a lemon and he's like some sort of professional...damn.

"Show off," I said to Justin, gasping when someone skated from behind and past me leaving him to chuckle before he came towards me.

"It's not that hard, c'mon what kind of date is this when I'm the only one having fun," He said holding his hand out for me as I watched other people skate around the massive rink...it was like we were all in our own little areas since the rink was huge and there was minimal people here.

"You're having fun because you can actually skate," I said to him and he chuckled before coming up behind me.

"Let me teach you then," He said into my ear and my body immediately tensed when his hot breath hit my skin followed by his hands settling on the dip of my waist. He propped his body behind me, my ass pressing into the buckle of his belt...well what I was guessing was his belt...I mean he can't be turned on within two sec- anyways...

"What now?" I asked Justin, subconsciously leaning back which I'm guessing he didn't mind when he dipped down and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Bend your knees a little," He said, "And keep your arms out by your sides when I push you," He added and my eyes widened when I felt him move back.

"Push me? Wait wh-"

Although I was cut off when he pushed me with force from the hips, my feet gliding smoothly against the ice in a straight line as I chanted oh my god into my hands that I had placed on my face, the light wind blowing through my open hair as I continued to freak out verbally still skating across the ice with no intentions of looking at where I was going.

"Haze, hands out," I heard Justin chuckle from behind me and I shook my head still feeling myself moving across the ice as I literally stayed still in my skates in hopes of not falling on my ass and making a fool out of myself not just in front of the people here but in front of Justin. "See that wasn't hard," He said, his voice getting a little louder as I peeked through my fingers seeing that I was a tiny bit off the middle of the ice rink, people oblivious to us which I was thankful for as I started to slow down before coming to a halt.

"I could've fallen," I mumbled turning around to him and nearly tripping on my own ass as the toe pick at the front of the skate grazed the ice leaving me to slip, but thankfully Justin was there and he held me up as I instinctively held onto both his shoulders.

"Relax...I won't let you fall," He said, giving me a small smile when I looked up to him, my skates little off the ice since I was using Justin's shoulders as leverage and he was taller.

"Yet you had no problem with forcefully pushing me across an ice rink?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he hummed leaving me to roll my eyes in amusement.

For the next forty minutes we continued to skate, a few falls from me which Justin laughed at before I tripped him up purposely since he told me he wouldn't let me fall but did anyways, although that backfired as it only ended up with me going down with him.

Not such a smart idea when my funny bone landed on the ice and I literally squeaked in pain.

"Does it still hurt?" Justin asked, biting on his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing leaving me to whine at him as I leaned against the edge of the rink.

He was in front of me, his hands holding onto the lip of the barrier I was leaning on leaving me trapped in between his arms.

"You said you wouldn't let me fall yet you did," I huffed and he smiled at my tone kissing the tip of my nose making me scrunch it up, a small blush covering my cheeks in turn.

"Your nose is cold," He chuckled and I hummed putting my hands on my face shifting my weight against the barrier, manoeuvring my feet slowly since I didn't want to fall on my ass...again.

"My whole face is cold...I'm cold," I told him and he smirked.

"I could figure out a few ways to keep you warm," He said wiggling his eyebrows and I patted him away by the chest but he didn't budge an inch making him laugh at me as my cheeks heated up. "You blush at everything Haze," He said and I looked at him.

"No I don't," I protested putting my hands over my cheeks again making him grin.

"You do," He retorted back with amusement as he gently held his hands up and pulled my own off my face, curling my fingers so they were hooked in his before he looked back momentarily and moved.

"I don't," I mumbled to him and he hummed playfully, skating back a little before letting go off my hands and slipping them into my open jacket and holding me by the waist.

I could feel the heat of his hands more directly now and I moaned happily when he held me tighter but I didn't realise what I had actually done until I looked up at Justin.

"I have you moaning and I'm not even doing anything...damn," He said smug.

"I was moaning at the heat of your hands, don't flatter yourself," I told him, refraining and chanting don't blush in my head several times as he skated forwards with me in tow, my body effectively skating backwards with his actions.

"Okay," He said simply, a smirk tugging at the edge of his lips as he moved across the ice in a semi-circle.

"Stop smirking," I said to him, putting a hand over his mouth feeling him grinning against my fingers. "Are you not going to listen to me?" I said biting my lip when I saw him looking straight at me before he slowed his movement and skated straight again.

"Nope,"

"Why not?" I pouted and he smiled.

"Because you talk too much, so shut up," He said playfully.

"Well that was rude," I laughed lightly and he hummed before his hands slid against me and to my lower back, his fingers tapping lightly on the top of my ass as he slowed down. "You're not being sly at all Justin," I told him, a small grin tugging at the edge of my lips.

"Well then I guess this won't matter then," He said with a smile before he leaned forwards and pressed his lips against mine.

A surge of excitement swirled through my body, the hairs on the back of my neck standing to attention with the comforting buzz that his lips gave me, my eyes closing seconds later.

My hands cupped at his cheeks, my lips meshing against his as both our feet glided along the ice at a slow speed, slowly faltering until we were stationary and he leaned forwards more grabbing a handful of my ass in his hands making me moan lightly against him.

I could feel the heat start in my toes when he kissed me harder, his lips massaging against mine firmly but not too harsh leaving me to become weak at the knees before his tongue peeked out and traced the line of my bottom lip.

My lips parted for him, my hands sliding down from his face and over his shoulders as his tongue met mine. A low groan escaped his mouth at the contact, the tips of my fingers curling into the small tufts of hair behind his head and pulling him even closer if that was even possible.

I didn't even know how much I wanted him until this point, I think kissing him like I was right now was putting me in a position to either bask sadly in my own bubble of hormones or get arrested for having sex in public.

Fuck.

I was making out in the middle of an ice rink with the guy that I liked...now there's a sentence I'd never think I'd say but then again, Justin's got me saying all types of things so I'm not surprised.

I felt his hands slid up and under my sweater, his fingers gently pressing into the skin of my lower back as I bit down on his bottom lip softly which seemed to be a habit when I kissed him...although I only did it because the sound that came out of his mouth was something that was just...ugh god...I fucking loved it.

He leaned against me when I pulled away momentarily, his lips pressing against mine before I kissed back, although it was cut short when I heard someone next to us chant curse words loudly then my body falling from Justin's grip, his falling back first onto the ice but mine landing on something else.

Fuck sake.

"Ow," I mumbled, feeling my knee ache a little as I rubbed my cheek and looked up to see some random guy underneath me. I groaned moving away from him and looking back to see Justin sitting up on the ice rubbing the back of his head.

"Jesus Christ," He mumbled irritably turning his head to me and I went to say something as I proceeded to get up but a hand on my ass over my coat stopped me.

Um...excuse me...random guy...what are you doing?

"I'm so sorry," He said in his British accent and I turned to him about to curse him out for not only ruining my make out session with Justin but for now putting his hands on me.

"Hey!" Justin said, "Can you please...firstly control where you're skating," He told the guy frustratingly, "And secondly, hands off her," He said holding his hand out for me which I took gladly feeling the guys hand brush past my ass as I stood up.

"Sorry man," The guy mumbled putting his hands up in surrender and I rolled my eyes shuffling a little into Justin who snaked one arm around me.

"Good, you should be," Justin said bluntly and I stifled a giggle into Justin's shoulder, turning into him as the guy who was now getting up tensed with Justin's tone, my lips tingling from the familiar feeling of his on mine.

Damn.

"Um..." He said looking at the both of Justin and I before clearing his throat and skating away hesitantly.

"Fucker," Justin mumbled and I looked up at him, my eyes instantly drawn to his lips where I could see the faint remnants of my lipstick staining them.

"You have..." I trailed off, turning myself in my skates slowly and bringing my thumb up to his lips and rubbing his bottom one, watching it bounce back a little making me bite on the inside of my own before I looked up to him seeing him squinting his eyes. "Stop glaring," I told him quietly and he huffed before I leaned up and pecked his lips, watching the faintest of smiles curve at the edge of his lips.

"I'm waiting for him to fall on his ass again," He said to me, looking down at me when I rolled my eyes in amusement.

"Why is that?"

"Because only I can touch your ass," He said smug and I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't own my ass Justin," I told him, although I was lying...Justin can own my ass anytime...I don't have any issues with that...

"I beg to differ since you have no problem with letting me when we fuck," He said to me, bringing his other arm around me, his hands resting on the dip of my back.

"Yeah, well we're not fucking now so you have no claim over my ass," I told him not denying the fact that I don't have a problem with letting when we fuck because damn, I didn't at all...he can own it all he likes...whenever, wherever I don't mind...

Fucking hell, I need to control myself.

"Well we could be fucking right now, but let me be a gentleman for once and put my hormones to the side," He said to me and I rolled my eyes in amusement at his statement...

For the next twenty minutes we just ended up messing around which landed me on my ass again but it wasn't a problem since I was too caught up with what was happening between Justin and I.

Like...you know that feeling where you're laughing and then you actually realise how much you appreciate someone and their existence...I mean even after all that happened, I'm grateful for meeting Justin...

"Thank you," I said to the girl who handed me back my shoes over the counter.

"You and your boyfriend are really cute by the way," She said with a genuine smile and I felt one tug at the ends of my lips in turn when she pointed behind me and I turned around seeing Justin tying his laces, a concentrated look on his face.

"Oh, we're not together," I said softly, a discrete sigh leaving my lips at the words that I'd just spoken and she frowned.

"He seems really into you though," She said and I smiled appreciatively at her, my cheeks heating up making her giggle. "You guys look good together," She added and I laughed lightly, thanking her as she flashed a wave making me smile.

I placed my ankle boots on, my height increasing with the help of the heels before I walked over to Justin seeing him look up once I was a few steps away from him.

"You ready?" He smiled and I nodded as he stood up before holding a hand out for me. I gladly took it, feeling him intertwine our fingers making me bit my bottom lip before I caught sight of the girl again who was talking to me.

She mouthed good luck at me and I laughed waving my hand when she grinned before we exited from the ice rink.

We walked back hand in hand, my heels clicking against the pavement as I took a look at my phone seeing that it was coming up to seven thirty as we made a right turn.

Walking back seemed a lot quicker because in a matter of two minutes we were back in the car and on our way back to the hotel.

The ride back was about a half hour, a little longer even since there was traffic. We ended up back at the hotel around quarter past eight, the temperature a lot colder than before as we exited and made the quick few steps to the entrance of the Langham.

We walked through the foyer and up to the lift still hand in hand which I didn't object because I felt all warm and fuzzy. My body was relaxed and floppy, a giddy feeling flowing through my veins as we got into a free lift.

Justin pressed our room card against the black screen before the doors closed and we started moving. I rested my head on his shoulder closing my eyes momentarily basking in my little bubble of happiness then hearing Justin speak up.

"Did you have fun?" He asked me, his tone a little shy which only put the picture of him biting his bottom lip nervously in my head.

"Yeah," I smiled lifting my head and looking at him before I leaned up pressing my lips to his cheek, "Thank you," I told him sincerely and his cheeks went a little pink making me giggle quietly.

"You're welcome," He said to me and I hummed happily before going back to resting my head on his shoulder until we came to our floor.

The lift doors opened and we both walked through, my hand slipping from Justin when I saw a lime green sticky note on the counter.

"Gone out for dinner, hope you guys had fun on your date," I read out seeing a lop sided winky face at the edge making me laugh before I looked up at Justin.

"You hungry?" He asked and I squinted one eye thinking about it making him chuckle before I nodded.

"You can order room service, I've had my eye on this chicken with garlic and parsley since we got here," I said to him and he gave me a small nod, biting his bottom lip before he let out a laugh when I walked past him and to my room.

I got changed into something more comfortable which was basically my material shorts and a loose fitting top that had a low-ish V at the neck. We just ended up talking the whole time whilst we waited around twenty minutes for our food, Justin getting the steak whilst I ate my chicken which was worth the wait.

"Okay, they have Saw the original," Justin suggested, flicking through the TV guide and seeing what movies are on.

"Not a scary movie because I hate blood," I told him and he looked back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You don't like blood?" He asked and I nodded, shivering just thinking about it. "That's a real phobia?" He added and I hummed.

"Yeah, it freaks me out. I get all dizzy looking at it," I told him and he mumbled an oh before sitting back down on the sofa with me as he continued to look through the movies.

"The Notebook," I cooed and I saw Justin look at me making me turn my head to him with an innocent look as he gave me a deadpan one.

"Do you want to put me to sleep?" He asked me and I hummed teasingly as I reached over him and grabbed a pillow to put behind myself.

"We could watch..." I trailed off looking back at the TV before speaking up, "...sex and the city," I told him, expecting a yes or no but I ended up getting nothing. "Justin," I said and he hummed before I turned to him seeing his eyes down on my legs making me stifle a small smirk then wave my hand where he was looking making him look up.

"What?" He asked and I rolled my eyes in amusement before taking the remote off him and turning on sex and the city then shuffling myself on the sofa watching the opening credits come up.

Throughout the first half hour I could tell Justin was bored since I could feel his eyes on me half the time, my legs to be specific since every time I caught him watching his gaze would be lower although he didn't seem to have a problem with being caught out since he'd casually carry on staring.

He was slowly moving towards me, trying to be sly about since he'd mumble something about grabbing something from the table but shuffle closer to me instead. I was fine with what he was doing; unaffected for the most part until his thigh was against mine and his hand was placed casually on the edge of my shorts.

I shuffled a little under the heat of his palm, my eyes flickering from the screen to where his hand was placed.

I could feel and see him curl his fingers, my skin indenting softly at the light press of his fingertips as my heart began to thump faster.

"I thought you were going to be a gentleman," I told him quietly, lifting my head to look up at him seeing him lick his lips.

"You expect me to be a gentleman when you're wearing these little shorts?" He asked, swallowing and pulling at his bottom lip with his teeth.

"Does it bother you that I'm wearing them?" I asked quietly even though I knew his answer and he nodded, his hand slipping to the middle of my thighs when I spoke up and I tensed a little before relaxing when he leaned down.

"Can I stop being a gentlemen," He asked me, his voice low and raspy in my ear as I turned my head reluctantly, "Because I really fucking want you," He purred kissing just under my ear and I clamped my teeth down on my bottom lip feeling him kiss down wards on the side of my neck, a trail of fire left in his path.

"Justin," I said, gasping quietly when he cupped my sex over my shorts, his teeth peeking out to bite at the sensitive skin of my neck as my eyes fluttered closed at the minimal pleasure he was giving me...my body soon craving what could be the result of maximum pleasure.

Fuck damn.

"Can I babe...can I stop..." He asked me and I moaned pressing my lips together when he pushed his fingers against my covered sex, "Because you're driving me fucking crazy," He groaned, his lips dragging across my skin as he continued to rub over me and it was like something in me snapped because all I wanted was him...I wanted him naked...right here...right now...

"Fuck it, being a gentlemen is overrated anyways," I told him, turning my head as he lifted his own to mine before I pressed my lips against his.

Who needs a gentleman when you can have Justin fuck you anyways?

**Author's Note**

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO LONG AND TOOK HELLA LONG TO FUCKING EDIT AND I'M SORRY THATS ITS A LATE UPDATE and why are my end noets always in capitals.

damn

anyways

are y'all mad that i cut you off *bats eyelashes*

see even if i was to write sex that would mean that this chapter that is 6950 words would end up beign over fucking 10k so lets not go there lmfao

BUT YES

JAZEL SEX

FINALLY *choir of angels sing*

lolol

SOOOO

headsup that the next chapter will be private, i only update on fridays and saturdays so watch out and refresh your libraries ;)

BUT ANYWAYS

i'm so fucking determined to get Jazel together by chapter 30/31 because i'm pissed at myself that they're not together already because ffs my babies

UGH

ANYWAYSSSS

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH

BECAUSE 5 DAYS AGO BB GOT TO 200K AND NOW I'M AT 238K LIKE WHERE THE FUCK DID Y'ALL COME FROM DAMMMMMN <33

fuck man AND i got 341 votes on the last chapter ffs y'all want me to die or something

jesus christ haha

also creds to bae (Tatiana where you at bish) for coming up with the whole ice skating date thingy mabob she bae asf ;)

BUT BUT anywhooooo

i'ma leave cos its past midnight and i'm prepared to watch a movie so i'm gonnna shuffle

can we get 250 votes and over 150 comments again????

I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN I DO ALREADYYYYY

other than that

my twitter > @JxnnerSlays

insta/snapchat > @btwitssurina

VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE

I LOVE Y'ALL TO PIECES

Surina xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 5 29
{WARNING - THIS NOVEL IS R-18} Bogota's Most Wanted: Not the Diamonds, But the Double Agent "Honestly, who gets seduced by a spreadsheet these days...
138K 6.4K 50
Harper Bardot is a twenty-one year old senior Business Administration Major with a minor in marketing who is hoping to get her dream internship at Th...
99.3K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...