Sneaky Link

By Itgworl_

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸพBaby I can be your sneaky link๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Warning SEX SCENE!
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23.5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
๏ฟผ chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51
52
Chapter 52.5
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 62.5
Chapter 63
Chapter 63.5
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
74.5
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
88.5
89
90
90.5
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
Emergency!

Chapter 3

5.5K 206 47
By Itgworl_

Rain POV

"I told you... you better stay afraid of... your never thought the universe be looking for... revenge... your can't just keep doing them girls like that..." I song as Aunt J pulled in the parking lot of school.

Haylee is mad at me today because I don't even know. Maybe she isn't mad at me but mad at the world.

It was supposedly this big ass thing going on with her and some bitch name Yungash online, the school tea page got everybody all riled up. I don't really pay attention to shit like that but Bahia told me.

We walked in school and i walked straight and she went a separate way which made me question her actions and stop in my tracks. Plus, one thing Aunt June told us, do not eat school food.

I followed her into the cafe.

"There she go." I heard and everybody watched Haylee's every move.

"Ashley I am right here." Haylee walked up to some girl and the girl stood up.

@caitthegreatest- Ashley Dale

"Wussup!" Haylee swung and clocked her ass in the mouth and they start going tic for tac. They was fucking eachother up.

Aunt June always said a 1 on 1 is always fair no matter who winning or loosing. Me and Haylee jumped one bitch and a couple years ago and we did not heard nothing but disrespect and jokes for years. She'll bring it up to this day.

"Hey hey!" The Guards rushed past me and they broke them apart and I grabbed all Haylee stuff and her phone off the table her earrings.

"The fuck going on?" E asked me and some guy was standing next to him.

"Haylee was fighting some girl." He sighed.

"Damn." He shook his head. "This is my brother Dee."

"Hey I am Rain." He smiled and hugged me. "Oh okay." I hugged him back.

"Here let me grab this." He took Haylee stuff and we all started walking to the office. "So I never seen you before."

"Oh I was going to south prep." He nodded.

"Oh you rich." I shook my head.

"I was just going to school there because Haylee was going there and my Aunt wanted us to get together but I grew up on the west." He looked shocked.

"Damn! You out the gutter." I nodded.

"Right on brown street." He nodded.

"Our pops lived out there but we ain't never met him." I nodded.

"Yeah I got that a lot when I first moved here. I don't know why everybody no good dad moves there." They laughed. "I am serious."

"Chuckie!" One of them yell.

"Wussup." They dapped him up. "Wussup beautiful?" He hugged me.

"Hey Chris."

I mentally laughed at the way I was ready to pounce on his ass last weekend.

"How can I help you guys?" The lady come to the front desk.

"Yes I am just here to give my cousin her stuff." She nodded.

"You can go into the office straight to the back." I nodded.

I walked in and Haylee was sitting there and i gave her things.

"Thank you." I already knew she was gone be mad til like 9.

"No problem." I walked out and Aunt J was sighing in. "Hey Auntie."

@beautifulbreeeeze- Junie Walker.

"Hey, I could even get to the McDonald's around the damn corner before she started her bullshit." She kissed my forehead. "Your cousin getting on my fucking nerves." I shrugged.

"She was mad all morning. I gotta get the tea later doe!" I yelled walking of the office.

"Well I am finna T her ass out right now. Oh here!" I turned around and she threw me the keys. "Don't crash my fucking car. We getting a Uber and I ain't driving all the way back up here twice."

"Okay. I love you!"

"I love you too."

"You ready?" Chris scared the shit outta me. "My bad." He laughed

I damn near jumped out my skin my butt felt really loose I almost shit my self.

"That shit not funny." I pushed him playfully. We started walking to class.

"I gotta post this picture." I sighed.

"Let me see." He grabbed my phone. He started type and passed it back. "That's my number."

"Who said I wanted your number." He shrugged and we walked into class and took our everyday seats.

"If you don't want it delete it." He smirked at me. "Text me so I could save your number."

I saved his number.

*don't be worrying about the times.*

His phone flashed he laughed. He started typing something in.

He chuckled.

"My bad."

"You are so silly." I shock my head.

His phone started ringing.

"Wussup... what the fuck you mean they raided shit!" His smiled dropped he looked so angry. "Who ratted? What you mean nobody? Somebody had to rat for them to know our lay out... bitch you hella defensive don't make me kill your bitch ass... I'm on my way everybody to the cave now!" he hopped up and left out the room and everybody looked at me.

"Ms. Walker is everything okay?" I nodded.

***

The rest of the school day was so motherfucking boring! When I hopped in that car I just felt so much better.

I pulled up in the driveway and parked my Aunts car how she like it and took my black ass in the house and washed up did my homework. Wasn't nobody but me home per usual.

Chris POV

"So we been sitting here for a whole day and y'all telling me nobody is the mole in here? Everybody here so it's got to be somebody!" I yelled and they signed.

I know it's wanna of these niggas. I called a networking meeting about moving and relocating and shit little did they know I trapped they ass.

"Everybody strip and everybody unlock their phones Dee and E make sure them motherfuckas feds." They nodded. "This how this gone work I am going to make y'all come back to my office one by one and y'all gone tell me what y'all know and since your mole ass wasting my time your ass getting shot in the face."

"How you know it ain't one of them niggas Chuck." I laughed.

"Timmy stand up." He stood up and I shot him in the head and his neck snapped back and his body followed and he slammed against the floor.

Motherfuckas got the memo that I wasn't playing and they all started to panic.

"He was the weakest link anyways I don't know why he felt like he had the right to say anything. Y'all please Don't let a spark of confidence get y'all ass killed." They nodded. "Line up." They hopped up fast as fuck.

"The whole time y'all in the office we will be checking y'all phone thoroughly. Is that understood?" Dee stood to his feet and I walked back to my office.

"Give any trouble I am going to wet y'all ass up and I am not playing" j they knew what it was with E and Dee but E wasn't no fucking joke.

Dee doesn't have a problem with boxing or bagging a nigga but he is the talk it out type but one wrong move your done.

E now he is a bout his time and his money. He don't have time to sit and debate and negotiate shit. This nigga got so many bodies he is a serial killer. Some time he do shit on his own. He is top shotta. He got some much blood on his hands it's hard to get his finger print.

"Hello Mr. wright?" Jackie answered.

"Send down the clean up team and have them transport the to the morgue and have Howard burn the body down to ashes and I'll throw that shit down a toilet."

"Okay anything else?"

"Send down a tech to check all these niggas clothes for bugs and wires. I need it done now."

"Okay will do." I hung up.

The first nigga walked in.

"Who the mole?"

"I dont know I don't talk to these niggas. I come to kill motherfuckas and get money. These niggas ain't my friend." I nodded. "Pooh ass out there about to cry and shit though." I nodded.

This nigga a rat.

"Okay get out my office and go sit until they bring you your clothes." He sighed and got up and walked out.

"Wussup Chuckie." I nodded.

"What you know?"

"To be a hundred I don't even know these niggas names. I just know them by skill." He shrugged.

"Okay but who the bug?"

"Shit I don't know. I ain't gone assume shit cause I don't know shit all these niggas weird to me. So I don't fuck wit them." I nodded and gave him directions and he left.

I interviewed almost hundred of these mother fuckers and they all didn't fuck with each other. Either they planned this or we need to take a gang vacay.

"Yeah I don't know shit." Red shrugged and my phone started ringing.

"Yeah the morgue said you can come and get the ashes tomorrow and there was a bug found in one of the shirts and I sent Monica down to bring it to you."

"Awe shit what mother fucka finna die now?" He laughed and we got up.

"Yo." E called me. "This mfs got recordings of conversations in his phone." They pulled Pooh up to the front.

"Damn Pooh." I shook my head. "You been working with us since a pup years."

"It wasn't me. I can't explain I just do it to take notes. I have-"

"Here is the shirt." Monica passed me the shirt and the pants. Passed everybody they clothes back

"It wasn't me man they are not even my clothes. I knew this would look weird but I been doing that shit for years and if you keep playing them I have recording of classes and everything. I have ADHD and it's hard for me to pay attention so I tape shit when my mind wonders and sometime I forget to turn it off." He panicked. "Man I would never I got a kid on the way and I can't play with my life like that! We been bros for years and I never told you because it's embarrassing." I looked away from him and Monica gave me the cue that she was done.

"Who didn't get their clothes back?" Red stood up.

"Let him go." Pooh sighed. "Dee gone keep your phone yall go in his office, Dee delete every damn voice note in that bitch that we in and we gone try to figure something out to have you. Cause that recording shit ain't gone work. Go head." He took his clothes.

"Thanks man I would never! Ever! We grew up together." I searched his eyes for a lie and and I nodded.

"Bro don't do that shit again I will kill your ass." I said slowly so he can understand what the fuck I was saying."

"Understood and again I apologize man." I nodded and he followed Dee to the back.

Red stood there looking nervous as fuck.

I pushed the security button.

"Listen they said was gonna-" I shot that nigga.

"Send him to his mom." The security nodded. "Matter fact cut off and freeze his head send that motherfuck in a present box, burn his body." They nodded and the cleaned up team soon came down. "Up and out!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
228K 6.5K 40
๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ
1.1M 40.5K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
639K 21.4K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž