🌟She's Special🌟

Par DayyyFanyyy

Bella is now in middle school and sassier than ever! She's determined to become a different and more mature p... Plus

Intro~
Weekend Vibes Pt.2
Middle School Life
Alvin
Problem Solving
Talking Again
Don't Sweat It
The Duet
Baths & Birthday Wonders
My 11th Birthday
Winter Break
To The....Bahamas!
Leia's First Christmas
Bahamian Waters
Mini Break~
Lies & Guilt
The Big 13
Hey...We're Worried!
Court Dates & Scary Feelings
Happy Birthday, Mom
IHOP! Please...?
Leia's Adoption
Last Day Adventures
Let's Talk
M&M World
Let's Celebrate
😚
Surprises To Come
Our Blessing
To (Be)
Who (Am) I?
Waiting
Procrastination
Would You....
(Womanly) Shopping
Trauma
Results
Our First Day
THANK YOU SM 🥰
Coming Home
Deep Thoughts
Pay Attention
Simon Says
A Lunch Gone Wrong
Familial Problems
Scrapes & Cuts
Let's Not Disappoint
Nice To Meet You
Secrets Kept
Don't Let It Out
Nature-Filled
Twelve
Thinking Big
Merry Christmas
Boys And Birthdays
Quality Time
Uncomfortable Situations
Pressing Talks
🚨
The Countdown Begins
Rescue
Its Almost Time
Wedding Day
Relaxation
Sweet Surprises
Different Acts
Cause And Effect
Kat And I
Leia's Story
Body...Problems?!
Shaving 101
Truth Or Dare
Therapy & Denial
Mental Health
Laidback
Real News
A Brief Visit
Good Intentions, Bad Intentions
Summer Fun
💛💛
Traveling
Ireland Vibes
Heritage
Back Home
Found Out
Meeting Anna
Eighth Grade
Favorite Gift
Respect What's Hidden
Well Spent
Hanging Out
Victory
Race
Revealed
Let's Prep
Halloween Terror
Halloween Festivities
November Things
Occupied
Growth
Weight Lifted
My Turn
Talks
A Different Thanksgiving
Soup & Cookies
Let's Plan
Out Of Control
Mom Cares
Offically Thirteen
Offically Thirteen Pt. 2
School Parties & Near Encounters
The Day After Talks
Unfair Circumstances & Motherly Battles
Litigation
Happy New Years
Late, Surprise, Gift!
Winter Trip
Hitting The Slopes
Taking A Breather
Skating & Contemplating
Flippin' Awesome
Wrapping Things Up
Honesty Is The Best Policy
Budding Friendships
Therapy & Near Disasters
Parties & Pop Quizzes
The Most Special Birthday
Mistaken
My Sweet Valentine
Picture Perfect
Let's Go To Cancun
Tropical Fun
Teen Loungin'
A Wish Come True
A Special Q & A
Happy Anniversary
Back To Reality
The Root
Anxious
Inhaling
New Revelations
Results Are Out!
Humor & Hijinks
Not Funny
Broken Sun
Good Prospects
Recollection
The Real Reason
Pondering
I Wanna Know Everything
Serious
Subdued
Phew!
There's Only So Much Time
Unexpected Interactions
💛💚💙
Trip Meetings
Buscar (To Look For)
L.A. Bound
Disney
Museums & Memories
The Pier
Back Home
A Couple Of Days
Prom
Last Day
Good Times
Graduation
🤍💜

Good Company

133 3 6
Par DayyyFanyyy

The 16th Precinct (Midtown, Manhattan) (Friday, April 9th) (11:45 AM) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Susan, thank you so much for getting back to me! I know you're so busy!"
"Don't mention it, I always have time for the great Olivia Benson. What's up?"
"I wanted to know if it was possible to get Bella some balloons for her party tomorrow. I know it's extremely late."
"Late?! Not at all, I kept note of the things you told me last time we spoke. I have them ready. Grey, mint green, and lilac balloons. I also added in some BlackPink related balloons as well. She's still into BlackPink, right?"
"Yes, very much so! Thank you so much! How much is it? I'll send over-"
"Don't worry about it, it's on me. Bella's such a sweetheart, she deserves these. But, I do have one request."
"What is that?"
"That I get some cake." We both laughed.
"Of course. You know, Eve, Garett, and Elena are coming?"
"Really? I haven't seen them in ages."
"Same, Eve moves back and forth between the UK, Garett is in Colorado, and Elena is even busier than I am." I said with a chuckle.
"But everyone's in town this time so I decided to invite them all. Just family and some of Bella's friends. It'll be a blast."
"It definitely will. You love to host guests in that big weekend house of yours."
"It's not that big." I said with a small chuckle.
"You could easily accommodate 4 families in there. I call that big! Hey, I have some orders to handle, text later?"
"Definitely! Bye!"
*****************
The 86th Street Train Station (3:10 PM) (Bella's Perspective)
Hey guys, are you all going to Bella's house tomorrow?" Sapphire asked.
"Yeah are you?! I know the girls are coming! But not about you guys."
"I wish! I have stupid basketball practice."
"Aww come on, you could miss one measly practice!" Hannah urged as we stepped into the train.
"Yeah! Plus, my Mom's opening the pool!"
"The annual pool photo! Preston, you can't miss that!"
"I'll see! I can't promise it though!"
"Yay!" I squealed. I was so excited! Tomorrow was my adoption day, which is the day that my adoption was finalized and Olivia became my Mom. We celebrate it as a birthday because it's such a big day. We have cake and balloons and share stories. My friends and I love it. So I want everyone to be there. Speaking of everyone...
"Ethan, when's the last time you saw Jake?!"
"Performing Arts. Why?" He asked.
"He usually takes the train with us, I'm shocked he didn't come. I wanted to ask if he'd come tomorrow." I hope that Jake can come. I kind of wanted to talk to him.
"Who else is coming, Bella?"
"Well besides you guys just some family. Our sleepover is going to be so epic!" I stated while drinking some water.
"The last time all of us girls had a sleepover someone woke up with gummy worms in their mouth and nearly choked."
"Uhhh, that person was me!" Leah said while rolling her eyes.
"Not our fault weird things always happen to you." My friends are hilarious.
"Guys, remember that we have to go to the counselor's office to make our high school decision."
"Oh my goodness, you're right! The deadline is Friday."
"We're all going to be going to Avenues!" We all smiled.
"By the way, Julie's coming! So you guys get to meet her before school starts! I'm so excited!"
"Can't wait to make our first high school friend!"
"Me too, it'll be the first thing marked off of my high school checklist."
"Checklist?" Ethan asked.
"You guys are weird."
"No we're not, we're setting goals! Anyways, we all made a checklist of things to do before high school and one of them was to make a new friend."
"That's bogus! Just let things happen as they come along." Preston joked.
"Whatever, you could be boring if you want to." We all laughed.
***************
Southampton, Long Island (5:45 PM) (Leia's Perspective)
"Mommy, I'm really hungry!" Mommy was driving to our favorite Thai restaurant in Long Island and I was super excited.
"Leia, we're going to Lemongrass right now, baby girl!" I giggled and held my Maia doll.
"What are we getting?"
"We're getting the usual plus a couple of extra things because we're having some guests over."
"Guests?!" Bella asked.
"Is it Aunty Amanda?"
"You guys will see."
"I think I know who it is." Noah said before going back to playing his game.
"Who?!" I stared him in the eyes the way Uncle Fin does when he tries to make me laugh.
"You don't know them very well, but you'll see."
"Ugh, you guys always have secrets and secrets! I don't get you people. Bella has a secret diary, Noah tells Morgan everything, and Mommy doesn't tell anyone at all." Mommy laughed as she parked the car and helped me get out.
"You're too funny!"
"I know! I'm the family comedian."
"No, you're not." Noah said.
"No, you're not. I'm the funniest person in this entire house." I held Bella's hand and she kissed me.
"That's right Leia boo!" Mom ordered tons of food to go and I was getting suspicious. We all sat down and waited for the food.
"Where's Elliot?"
"He's still working in Brooklyn, but he's coming in time for dinner."
"Wanna bet that the guests will beat him here?" Bella said.
"He's trying, Bell. Are you excited for tomorrow?"
"Very! I can't wait for us to all hangout and have fun! I can't wait to meet Uncle Fin's fiancée too!"
"Is Uncle getting married?!" I asked.
"Yes, sweetie." Hm. I don't know if I want him to get married! If he gets married we can't have our special time anymore.
"Order 801?!" The worker asked.
"That's us!"
*****************
1 Halsey Path (Long Island) (6:20 PM) (Bella's Perspective)

Mom parked the car in the garage and I decided to walk to the front door so I could get to my "room" faster. I had some homework to do and friends to text.
The Dollz Group chat
Hannah: guys look at my fit for tomorrow!
Paisley: it looks so darn cute! You're dressing this good and Knox won't even be there.
Hannah: I don't just dress well for Knox! 😌✋ Bella, are you dressing well for Jake?
Sapphire: she's going to HATE you for that one!
Bella: you guys are so annoying! I don't know if he's coming 😔
Leah: you don't know?! Let me text Evan right now!

Bella: It's okay, I'll just wait and see I guess.

I headed upstairs to go to the guest room that I call mine and unpacked. I wonder when our guests are coming. It's probably Aunty Amanda and Uncle Dominic. I thought to myself. I put my phone down and sighed. Why isn't Jake answering me?! I want him to come tomorrow! Lately, Jake has stopped meeting with me in the library to have lunch and I'm not sure why. It's probably my fault. I'm so weird and awkward that he probably didn't want to hang out with me anymore.

"Bella, can you come downstairs set the table for our guests please."
"I don't want to set the table." I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window.
"I'm not asking you, young lady." I didn't make eye contact with my Mom and she came closer.
"Why are you having an attitude with me, Bella? You were just fine in the car. Is it about yesterday?"
"No it isn't, not everything has to be about me being abused!" I snapped to my mother. She looked shocked.
"Bella, I'm not going to tolerate this behavior from you. You know better and you have one more strike young lady. Come downstairs and set the table, and I don't want that look on your face while you're doing it."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Our Basement (6:45 PM)
While the rest of my family was upstairs, I decided to stay downstairs so that I could get some space. Down here we have tons of games, a ping pong table, computers, and our entertainment system. So I'd be just fine.
My Diary Entry
At the moment I feel a bit agitated that Jake still hasn't told me anything. On top of him just acting overall different, he's doing this mess too! He said that he liked me, and if you truly liked someone you wouldn't do things that'd upset them, no?

"Maybe I should play some-"
"Bella, come upstairs, the guests are here!" Leia said with a smile. It's probably just Amanda but I should go upstairs to see. I ran upstairs and I couldn't believe who was there!
"Aunty Eve!" I ran straight to her and hugged her.
"I missed you so much!" She kissed me.
"You're taller than me now, stop growing! How are you sweet pea?"
"I'm doing okay! Where's Uncle Niko, Elodie, and Nathan?" I asked.
"They're unloading the car." I dashed outside to see the three of them with suitcases.
"Uncle Niko!"
"My goodness, you've grown! How are you?"
"I'm great! How are you?"
"Hanging in there." I took his suitcases inside before giving Elodie and Nathan a big hug.
"It's been forever, guys!"
"I've missed you tons!" Elodie said while spinning me in a circle.
"We have some catching up to do! I told you some of it but I still have some of the juicy stuff to tell you! I'll help you unpack, come on!"
**************
Bella's "Room" (Elodie's Perspective)
"So since the last time I've seen you, you've liked 3 boys, you went to Utah, and got into Avenues. What a whirlwind."
"You're telling me. Ellie, you're more experienced at this kind of thing. Why do you think Jake's not texting me?" She asked.
"Well, to me it sounds like he's busy. Don't stress over it if you know you've done nothing wrong and he's okay." She nodded.
"So who's coming tomorrow?"
"Um, Kylie, Paisley, Sapphire, Leah, Hannah, Hilary, Jules, and Penelope for the girls. Paxton, Preston, Ethan, and Evan for the boys."
"You have a lot of friends." I joked.
"Yeah, I get that a lot! But what about you? You said you had things to tell me?" I thought to myself.
"I have a boyfriend."
"You do?! Can I see him?!" I showed her a picture.
"He's cute."
"I know, and he's really funny too."
"Is that why you like him?"
"Yeah. Why do you like Jake?"
"Same reason. He has a nice personality. I'm more of a personality person than a looks person, but looks are a bit of a factor too."
"I see. Do you have a type?" Bella shrugged.
"You'll see with time." I noted. Bella and I then decided to paint our nails and talk about our favorite shows. Bella's a good god-sister, caring and nice. She also seems a bit sad though, I just can't quite put my finger on it though.
**********************
Our Dining Room (7:45 PM) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Excuse me, Uncle Niko?" Leia asked while picking up her chopsticks.
"Yes, Lei?"
"Can you speak a lot of Polish?"
"I can. Why?"
"My friend Ella is Polish and she taught me how to say Hello!" Leia said hello and Niko laughed.
"She taught you well!" We were having a nice dinner, the kids all engaged and laughing, the adults chuckling and reminiscing. It was great.
"I'm still surprised that you guys missed the wedding."
"I know, Eve was working on a case and wouldn't let me go alone."
"Aunty Eve, you still work for the British Intelligence?" Noah asked.
"I do." I looked over at Bella who'd stopped eating. Bella has been having sort of an attitude this evening with me. I'm not entirely sure why, however.
"Noah, do you still like Rick and Morty?" Nathan asked.
"Totally." Noah went in on the show, analyzing all of the characters, and theorizing on the next season. He's been so happy lately. I'm proud of him.
"Guys, do you remember our road trip to North Carolina?"
"I do! It was just amazing! We went fishing and told stories under the stars. I loved it very much." Bella said quietly.
"Bella, your Mom told me that you've been crushing on this boy-"
"This is embarrassing!" She said while laughing.
"I'm not sure how, nearly everyone at the table knows." Elliot pointed out with a smile.
"Dad! You're not helping!"
"Is he your boyfriend?" Bella shook her head.
"Just good friends." She looked a bit hurt when she said that, and I think I know why.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.2K 493 23
From the start of her story, Olivia Benson had a lot of ups and downs. She fell in love with her former detective, but once things got more serious e...
10.5K 516 46
Childhood friends turned strangers. When abandonment happens and she feels like her whole world is about to crumble, he reappears, unbeknownst to bot...
54.1K 1.4K 33
Amanda Rollins is bored with her life and needs a little spice in it now that her sister has been sent to jail. She decides to adopted a child. Not a...
108K 2.3K 25
Bella comes to Forks to be with Charlie Swan her father but she comes back not alone. She brings three children with her who all have been mistreated...