haikyu x male oneshots {REQUE...

By naddy_naruto

it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smu... More

a/n updated !
his smile
worried
Cuddles
I will wait for you
He's different
Freckles
Christmas Special
I don't want to study
I want attention
I'm his boyfriend
Snow
Stop Using Me
Stop Using Me pt 2
You're Ticklish?
Blueberry
Bubbles
I dont have a title for this πŸ˜…
Don't leave
Don't Leave Pt 2
Stressed
Yaku's Twin Brother
It started with Hello
The Interview
Why?
I don't like Him
Boxing Match
Hello Mad-Dog
Streaming
I'm Sorry
It's Okay
Beach Day
I like You Idiot
The Dare
Cigarettes
Sweat
Proposal
Sunshine
You don't need Him
You Don't Need Him pt2
Finally
Dancing in the Kitchen
A tad bit Jealous
The Dare Pt 2
Thank you
Thank You pt 2
Study Date
Don't Worry
Massage
Happy Birthday
Date Night(s)
From one badass to another
I'm not that scary
I'll gladly help
He's more Blunt than Me
He's Mine
He Will Never Be Mine
He Will Never Be Mine Pt 2
Thanks
I'm Here
Mind If I Chill Here
I'll Cheer You Up
Let Me Help
'Arranged' Marriage
'Arranged' Marriage pt 2
Oh Really?
Comfort
Akaashi request:
Tendou Request:
Yaku's Twin Brother: part 2
Tsukishima Request:
Kuroo Request:
Kenma Request:
Mind If I Chill Here Pt 2:
Mattsun and Maki Request
Tsukishima Request:
Oh Really? Pt 2
Tsukishima Request: pt 2
Real Smile:
Real Smile: Pt 2
I know who you pretend I am:
I know who you pretend I am: pt 2
Dreams and Nightmares:
I won't leave you:
Sakusa my love:
Party:
Tsukishima request: pt 3
Red Is Unique:
Roommate:
Ushijima request:
Cockblocked:
Cock Blocked: pt 2
You Never Hear:
You Never Hear: pt 2
Timer:
Ice Cream:
Up Tight:
Learning For You
it's not that bad
middle blocker:
don't listen to them
don't listen to them: pt 2
horndog:
i loved you:
we really like you
why not:
jealousy:
who will i choose:
you're a what?:
im going to marry you:
career skyrocket:
no one can have you:
adorable:
no feelings:
you were my everything:
you know just what to say:
surprise:
why the gym:
where's m/n?:
toxic:
tutor:
breathtaking femininity:
miss me?:
test doll:
you're stupid:
a/n: please vote on the next stories youd be interested in reading

Nightmare

4.2K 57 9
By naddy_naruto

Sugawara x male !
💔
Warnings: fire and death

A small little date, a smile on a face. Sugawara was right in front of his adorable boyfriend.

(F/D) shot out of (M/N)'s nose, he covered his face laughing from the joke he just heard.

"Koushi!" He whined, "That was very unprofessional of you."

He cleaned around his nose and the table. Sugawara was chuckling.

"Not my fault we are at a fancy restaurant."

(M/N) deadpanned at him, "Actually it was. It was your idea."

Sugawara rubbed his chin, "Oh, you're right." He laughed with close lidded eyes, "Maybe next time we can go to the park or something." He wiped his eyes from excess tears of laughter.

"Wow-" (M/N) crossed his arms, "And then maybe we could go to the zoo." He rolled his eyes.

"I was going to say that, you know me so well." Suga reached for his hand, caressing the knuckles on his boyfriend's hand, "Let's never come to a fancy restaurant again. We definitely don't belong here." He brought the hand up kissing it, then rubbing the knuckles.

(M/N) smiled, "I agree."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's get out of here and walk around town?" (M/N) suggested.

He nodded, they paid and left the restaurant.

Sugawara wrapped his arm around (M/N)'s waist pulling him more into his side. His hand holding his. (M/N) looked up and smiled brightly. A nice bubbly feeling hit Suga's chest.

A tinted pink hit his cheeks as his smile grew bigger.

"You're so cute." Sugawara said.

(M/N) looked at him, "Tell me something I don't know." He laughed. (M/N)'s eyes trailed around the area, he saw a planetarium. "Ooh- let's go there!" (M/N) pointed, looking at Sugawara with big eyes, "Please?"

"Of course."

(M/N) brightened and began dragging Suga to the building. They paid for two tickets and began walking around.

(M/N) pointed at a castellation showing many stars and shapes forming from the burning balls of gas.

"Look," (M/N) pointed a star shaped liked his zodiac sign, "It took forever for me to realize which was mine. I don't know how I still remember it, it's been awhile." (M/N) laughed.

He was mesmerized by the building's ceiling. It's ceiling consisted of a blackish-blueish outlining with white-yellowish spots and different shapes and sizes for the stars.

"Attention everyone!" The intercom began catching the two attention, "The show is about to start. If you would like to get more information on the stars and see a fantastic show, then please go to small theater room."

"Come on Koushi! After this we can go home."

They walked to the small theater room and sat in the chairs. (M/N) was kicking his legs back and forth, gripping Suga's hand.

Smiling ear to ear.

(M/N)'s eyes were on the screen going across the ceiling, lighting the room up with videos and pictures of  planets and stars. Space was filling the room.

(M/N)'s eyes sparkled.

Suga was looking at (M/N), he was fascinated by the stars as well. But not as much as the male next to him.

"A star is an astronomical object consisting of a luminous spheroid of plasma held together by its own gravity. The nearest star to Earth is the Sun. Many other stars are visible to the naked eye at night, but due to their immense distance from Earth they appear as fixed points of light in the sky."  A female voice said, the show was beginning, "Now for our constellations, the term was from the latin meaning 'a set of stars.' The largest constellation by area is Hydra which is 3.16% of the sky. The smallest is Crux which only takes up 0.17 percent of the sky. Small patterns of stars within a constellation are called asterisms."

As the show carried on, more facts were told, more mesmerizing photos were shown. (M/N) was having the time of his life, Sugawara was just happy that (M/N) was happy.

Slowly, after another twenty minutes the lights began to turn on.

"Aw! It's over already?" (M/N) pouted.

Suga laughed, "Hey, we can always come back."

(M/N) smiled and they left the theater, just walking around the building. Looking at different photos and reading more about them. Reaching the spots that they didn't get to yet.

(M/N) sniffed the air, a crips smell hit his nose. "Koushi? Do you smell that?"

Sugawara raised an eyebrow, he sniffed and widened his eyes. "Yeah... it smells like-"

"Smoke." They both said.

Suga immediately grabbed (M/N)'s hand and they began running. Suga held onto his hand tighter rubbing it with his thumb.

"Attention everyone! An unknown fire has been started. Please evacuate the building. Attention everyone! An unknown fire has been started. Please evacuate the building."

As they were running Sugawara looked up, fire cascading all around the building. Smoke filling their lungs, coughing to get rid of it. A metal pillar from the roof began falling.

Sugawara noticed this, it was coming down fast and harshly, right in their area. Sugawara wasted no time.

He brought (M/N)'s hand up to his mouth and left a quick kiss. Knowing he was about to do something to save his love.

He pulled (M/N) closer and then shoved him away. (M/N) rolled on the ground, he looked with widened eyes. Seeing Sugawara on the ground with a pillar on him.

"Koushi!" He shouted running towards him.

He tried lifting it up with his hands, but burning himself in the process.

"(M/N)," Sugawara weakly said, "Look at me and get out of here."

"I can't leave you."

"Yes you can, you need to go."

"I can save you!" His voice cracked as tears began pouring out of his eyes. A sob wanting to escape.

Sugawara had a few tears on his face, "You know you have to."

"I know..." He weakly whispered. (M/N) leaned over and kissed Sugawara's lips one more time.

The soft saltiness lips they both had, was the last thing they tasted of each other. The last thing they touched of each other.

(M/N) released, "I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now, go." He smiled brightly, telling him everything would be okay.

(M/N) scrambled up, looking back as he ran to the door. His heart breaking every step. He made it out into the open air. Fire trucks everywhere.

He looked back at the building, smoke dust on his face, tears running down. The building collapsed.

(M/N) woke up panting heavily. He put a hand over his chest, calming his breathing. Evening it out.

A pale arm wrapped around him, a hand caressing his head, rubbing it in a calming way. 

He felt no warmth, but he felt no coldness either. He just felt nothing.

"Nightmare?" A voice said.

He looked over to see his lovely boyfriend, "Yeah Koushi." He whispered a sad smile, "It was the day we had that date. Leaving the fancy restaurant and going to a planetarium."

"That was a hard day. I'm glad you made it out okay." Sugawara smiled brightly.

"I'm glad you made out as well. I don't know what I would do without you." He wiped a tear.

"You're doing just fine without me."

(M/N)'s eyes widened, he snapped his head to his left. Sugawara was no longer there. He no longer felt the warmth. Even though he never felt it in the first place.

It was only cold. (M/N) held his- Sugawara's- shirt, gripping over his heart. A hand over his mouth, muffling the cries that were escaping.

"That's right..." He mumbled, tears falling, "You saved me. And now your side of the bed is empty," He wiped the tears and looked out the window. The darkness seeping through, "Now my heart is empty."

He looked at his hand, the burn mark there, the scar it left. It reminded him of that horrible day.

"It's all my fault. If I didn't want to go to the stupid planetarium." He clenched the burned hand.

He laid back down and turned over, facing Sugawara's side of the bed. He clenched the sheets and closed his eyes. Hoping to dream of those beautiful eyes he never gets to see anymore.

~Ouch...
Anyways I've decided to post once a week, being busy sucks. I'll try to keep it constant but please be patient with me! 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 11 11
These are some Haikyu one shots and I except request on ships and stories lines! This is one of my first stories, so please tell me how to improve. A...
13.3K 123 13
β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­ welcum to my first book This is a Hinata Harem Oneshot Book Requests OPEN Boys that are sooo WHIPPEDβœ… smutβœ… you said you wanna cry...
139K 1.1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
145K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...