My Mafia Stepbrothers (BTS FF)

By smallmochi123

HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it'... More

Chapter 1- Receiving The News
Chapter 2- The Announcement
Chapter 3- Time to go Shopping..
Chapter 4-The Day Before The Wedding
Chapter 5- The Wedding Day
Chapter 6- Trying To Recover
Chapter 7- Why Won't They Leave Me Alone?!
Chapter 8- Going Home
Chapter 9- Adjusting To My New Life
Chapter 10- Caught
Chapter 11- Confronting and "Escaping"
Chapter 12- Finally away...Right?
Chapter 13- A Gift..
Chapter 14- Back at school
Chapter 15- The Rest Of The Day
Chapter 16- "Agreements.."
Chapter 17- Lies
Chapter 18- Suspicious
Chapter 19- Alone..
Chapter 20- Preparations For The Party
Chapter 21- Time To Party!
Chapter 22- Alone
Chapter 23- Not Again
Chapter 24- More Problems
Chapter 25- Strange Feelings
Chapter 26- What In The World?
Chapter 27- Randomness
Chapter 28- Memories
Chapter 29- Vacation Time!
Chapter 30- Surprise!
Chapter 31- I Don't Know What To Think
Chapter 32- The Revealed Secret
Chapter 33- First Day Of 'Training'
Chapter 34- Confessions?
Chapter 35- Threats And Resolutions?
Chapter 36- MORE Problems
Chapter 37- "Do You Love Me?"
Chapter 38- Cuteness
Chapter 39- Misunderstandings Ruin Everything..
Chapter 40- ~Butterflies~
Chapter 41- Restarting
Chapter 42- I Can't Leave You, But I Have To
Chapter 43- The Truth Unveiled
Chapter 44- Revenge
Chapter 45- Jealous?
Chapter 46- So Screwed
Chapter 47- Fighting
Chapter 48- Distant
Chapter 49- "I Will."
Chapter 50- Confusion
Chapter 51- The Date
Chapter 52- Choose Your Words Wisely
Chapter 53- Familiar Face!
Chapter 54- Forgive And Forget
Chapter 55- Car Ride
Chapter 56- Yay!
Chapter 57- Roses
Chapter 58- Betrayal
Chapter 59- Getting Ready
Chapter 61- "I'm Not Sick"
Chapter 62- Heartbreak
Chapter 63- Cooking
Chapter 64- Aw!! <3
Chapter 65- Time To Go To The Mall
Chapter 66- Flowers
Chapter 67- Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 68- Presents!!!
Chapter 69- A Bad Feeling
Chapter 70- The Attack!
Chapter 71- Trapped
Chapter 72- "I Love You."
Chapter 73- Rest In Peace..
Chapter 74- The Finale?
SURPRISE!!
Book 2!
In the meantime

Chapter 60- Dinner Date

908 28 33
By smallmochi123

He rolled down his window. "You forgot your phone!" He shouted after you. You turned your heel and ran back towards the car. "Thank you!" You said as he handed it to you. He smiled. "Have fun." He said. You waved and turned back to where you were going. Hr drove away.

{BTS POV:}

Yoongi got home and parked his car in the driveway. He walked inside the house and saw his 6 stepbrothers standing in the hallway waiting for him. Their expressions were stiff and cold. "What..?" Yoongi asked them as he raised an eyebrow. "We were supposed to keep her from going on her date, and here you are giving her a personal ride there?!" Taehyung yelled at him. "Keep your volume down, someone'll hear you!" Yoongi told him through gritted teeth. "Calm down.. No one's home." Seokjin said as he massaged his temples. "Hyung.. Why did you give her a ride there?!" Jungkook raised his voice. 

"Let her live her life. The sooner we realize that we can't control her, the better." Yoongi answered, coolly. "YOU IDIOT! ZAYNAH'S MINE!" Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs. "Jimin, just shut the hell up!" Namjoon said in annoyance. "Yeah, besides.. She's mine.." Jungkook mumbled. They all rolled their eyes. "Do you even know where she is?!" Hoseok asked. "No.." Yoongi replied. They all groaned in annoyance. 

"Get Minho and his men to track her down. Use the phone tracking system we have." Taehyung suggested. "Guys, are we really using an illegal tracking device for something as small as this..?" Yoongi asked in disbelief. "This isn't a small thing. I won't allow something like this slide. I SHOULD BE THERE DOING STUFF LIKE THAT WITH HER! NOT SOME WEIRDO LIKE JACKSON!" Jungkook shouted. "Calm down everyone!" Seokjin yelled. 

Everyone went silent. "Hyung, what do we even do? It isn't safe for her to be out all alone, without any supervision from us. Those gang members are still out there, and who knows what would happen to her if.. We're not there for her.." Hoseok said. They all nodded. "So what do we do..?" Namjoon asked. "We do what Taehyung suggested.." Seokjin said. Everyone's faces lit up. "What do we do when we've found her?" Yoongi asked him. "I'll think of a plan.. For now, just tell Minho and his team to track her down and send us her location as soon as possible. I'm giving him half an hour." He said. They all nodded and parted ways.

[30 minutes later..]

Minho, Taemin, Jin Ki and Ki Bum arrived at the house. 

The bodyguards let them inside. "Well? Have you gotten anything on her?" Jungkook asked them, impatiently. "Yeah.. But it was a tough case to crack. She's in a really famous and fancy restaurant and it's at it's busy hour right now." Minho told them. "We need to be smart about this.." Seokjin said to himself. They all looked at him. "Does anyone have any bright ideas?" He asked, sarcastically. He didn't expect anyone to, when Taehyung raised his hand as if he were a child in 4th grade. Seokjin raised an eyebrow, signalling him to speak.

"Well.. We could get reservations at the restaurant. Minho, Jin Ki, Taemin and Ki Bum could all act as waiters, and as they ask for their orders, they could hide a sound tracker microphone under the table or something so we can hear their conversations." He announced. "Why would we wanna hear their conversations..? This about being there for her in case she's in danger.." Namjoon reminded him. "Oh yeah.. But it doesn't hurt to be a little curious at times.." He rubbed the back of his neck. "That's the whole point of this! We can't have him talking to her all lovey-dovey like. That's my job.." Jimin mumbled the last part under his breath. "NO THAT'S MY JOB! JUST BACK OFF, MOTHER F*CKER!" Jungkook pounced on Jimin. 

They started punching each other. "Stop!" Seokjin bellowed. They got off of each other and then cleaned themselves up. "We've already wasted enough time! Get it together and just.. Let's go.." Yoongi said. "Alright, Taemin and Ki Bum be on standby in case something does happen. Minho, Jin Ki, you guys act as waiters and plant that microphone somewhere." Seokjin instructed. They all nodded and then left. 

{ZAYNAH'S POV:}

Jackson's car pulled up outside your old house. He got out of the car and walked towards you. "Hey!" He said as he hugged you. "Hi!" You replied as you hugged him back. "Wow! You look stunning!" He said as he looked at you. "Thank you." You said, shyly. "Shall we?" He offered his arm and you took it. You laughed and he smiled at you. 

He opened the door for you and helped you inside. He closed the door and then got into the driver's seat. He stared at you. You blushed. "What are you looking at?" You asked. He smiled. "Let's get going, we don't wanna be late." He said as he started the car. 

You got to the restaurant and you both sat down at your table. He held your hands on top of the table and kissed them. You smiled and blushed. As you were both looking into each other's eyes, a waiter comes to your table and 'accidentally' slams the menus down next to you. "Hello, may I take your order please?" He asked. "Can you come back in a couple of minutes, please? We're not done deciding." Jackson tells him. "That's fine. I'll be back in a little bit." He left. 

"So, what do you wanna eat?" He asked. "I'll have anything. I haven't been here before, so I don't really know what's the best choice." You told him. He read the menu. "How about we both have the limited edition tteok-bokki?" He suggested. "Yeah, that sounds good." You agreed. "Along with.. Ramen to share?" He asked. "Oh, yeah. Sure." You smiled. He closed the menu and then stared at you again. 

The waiter came back. "All done and ready to order?" He asked. "Uh, yeah." Jackson answered. "We'll have.. 2 tteok-bokkies and one ramen bowl to share, please." He told him. "Excellent choice. Any drinks..?" He asked. Jackson looked at you, waiting for an answer. "I'll have a cola, please." You said. "And I'll have a sprite, please." Jackson said. "Okay.. Your food will be out, shortly." The waiter said as he smiled at you and left. 

You caught your eye on a familiar face, behind Jackson. As a matter of fact.. There were multiple familiar faces with him. Sh*t.. Why are they here..?! Jungkook signaled you to come to bathroom to talk. You sighed and turned back to Jackson and smiled. "I have to go to the restroom, I'll be back." You told him. "Okay." He smiled. You got up and left. 

You went into the restroom area and Jungkook pulled you towards him. "What?!" You asked in annoyance. "You look beautiful." He said as he smiled at you. You rolled your eyes. He put your hair behind your ear and held your face. You moved his hand away and looked behind you. He pulled you closer to him. "What do you want?! I have somewhere to be.." You said as he breathed down your neck. "I should be in his place.. And you know that too." He bit his lip as he looked you up and down. "I have a boyfriend.. Go and move on with your life." You said, slyly. You turned to leave but he grabbed your waist and pulled you inside the restroom for people with special needs. He locked the door.

"What the f*ck are you doing?!" You screamed at him. "Shh.. Don't curse. It doesn't sound right coming out of your mouth." He said. "Jungkook, I swear I'll-" He covered your mouth. "What will you do? Fight me?" He asked. Your eyebrows furrowed. He smirked as he squashed your face, harshly, with his one hand. You bit it. He yelped in shock and pulled away. He pressed his body against yours and stuffed his face in the crook of your neck. He started kissing it. You sighed and gave up trying. 

He moved up to your lips, slowly. He started kissing you, and for some reason you ended up kissing him back. He ran his fingers through your hair and started pulling you towards him. You pulled away. "Now wasn't that nice?" He smirked. "Don't get used to it." You said as you started unlocking the door. He stopped you. "I don't think so.." He grabbed your hands. He kissed them. "Kook, I have a boyfriend!" You shouted through gritted teeth. "Really? I don't recall you remembering that a couple of moments ago." He said. "We can do whatever you want later, I just can't be seen with you right now." You told him. 

"Do you promise that we can do whatever I want?" He asked, intrigued. You thought for a moment. "Only something that I give you consent for."  You clarified. "Hm.. Okay, good enough." He said as he let you go. "We do whatever we want as soon as we get home." He reminded you. You rolled your eyes nodded and then left the restroom. 

"Hey, sorry about that." You said as you sat back down at the table. Jungkook subtly brushed past your table. "It's okay." He reassured you. The waiter came back with your food. "I hope you enjoy." He said before he left. "This all looks so good." He said as he got ready to eat his food. You laughed. "Well, let's dig in!" You said. You both finished you're food and then ordered dessert. 

Jackson dropped you off at your old house and then drove off to go home.

You sighed. It was dark and cold again. 

You started walking towards your house when you heard a car pull up from behind you. "Zaynah!" A familiar voice called out from behind you. You looked back and saw Jimin. You rolled your eyes and continued walking. He closed the car door and chased behind you. "Are you crazy?! It's freezing out here and you're not even wearing a jacket!" He said as his eyes softened. He held your face and flinched. "You're ice cold.." He whispered. "Ugh, just leave. I'm fine going home by myself." You said as you pushed him away. "Look, I know I was being a.. a creep before, but I'm being really serious now. Come on, I'll take you home." He said as he held your hand. "Jimin, go away!" You yelled. He picked you up, bridal style and carried you to the car. 

"You're so annoying.." You mumbled under your breath as he put you inside the car. He closed the door and then got into the driver's seat. He shivered. You looked up at him and then looked back down at his hands. He took his hoodie off and then handed it to you. "Here, put this on." He said. "I don't want it. Wear your own clothes." You said, slyly. "Wear it or I'll make you." He said as he started the car. You sighed and then eventually put it on. His expression was cold. "I could've made it home alone.." You said, quietly. "You're already freezing. Who know what would've happened if I hadn't found you." He said. You sighed. 

You sneezed. "Bless you.." He said, quickly. "Thanks.." You said as you sniffled. 

The rest of the car ride was quiet. You finally got home. "Thank you." You said as you went up to your room after saying goodnight to your mom. You changed, did your night time routine and went to bed. 

{UNKNOWN POV:}

???: "Did you get anything?"

?: "No, master.."

???: "It's only a matter of time before I attack myself."

?: "I look forward to it."

{AUTHOR'S NOTE:}

Hey guys! Please comment who you ship Zaynah with! I'm struggling to decide who she ends up with, so it'll help me a lot if you comment down your opinion. Also, don't forget to vote! I love you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 118 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
25.3K 1.1K 35
Of which the leader of a powerful gang doesn't know how to catch and sway a girl's heart, instead, he uses the only way he knows to get things. He k...
3.2M 150K 35
"Why can't you just admit that you like me?" you piped, grinning evilly. "Because I don't," Jungkook snapped, jaw clenching, "and I never will." - Yo...
62.2K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...