spideypool dialogue prompts

By dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... More

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

"Homework buddy."

488 15 10
By dittypedals

A.N. enjoy this picture of bucky😩posting again because i'm in a big writing mood. i'm pretty sure i've read every spideypool fic out there. buttttt enjoyy :))

Peter was writing down some notes when the teacher pulled his aside.

"Hey, Pete." The teacher smiled.

Peter knew it wasn't something good.

"Since you're my best student out there..."

Peter braced for something bad.

"We have a student who isn't doing very well."

Yep. Peter thought. Time to tutor another senior probably.

"He's a senior, but he's a mature kid. Just dealing with some things right now. It would mean a lot of you could help him, even if it's once or twice a week."

Called it.

"Uhm..." Think this throug- "Sure!" Shit. Stupid Peter, you can never say no. That's why you carry the weight of New York on your shoulders.

"Thank you so much." The teacher patted Peter's shoulder. "You can go back to class now. I'll introduce you guys tomorrow during your study hall?"

Peter nodded, and opened the classroom door.

"Oooooooo, did Parker get in trouble?" Flash taunted.

Peter opened his mouth to say something back.

"No, Flash. Now get back to work before I notify your father." The teacher butted in.

Everyone held in their laughs, and Peter sat down.

This was going to be fun.

———

The next day....

Peter thought about meeting the senior all night and now morning. He had study hall after lunch, so he was complaining about it to Ned.

"I just hope it's not one of Flash's friends or something."

Ned nodded, biting into his sandwich.

"Or if it's one of those mullet guys."

Ned nodded again.

"And my room. Oh god I didn't clean it. What if May isn't comfortable with it. Or-"

"Peter!" Ned rolled his eyes. "It's gonna be fine, okay? Don't over think it. They probably just want you to do their homework or something."

"But if-"

"May will be ok with it. She's not gonna be home until 12 right? Just like every thursday? You don't have to tutor them in your room either. They're probably fine with the couch in the living room."

Peter paused. "You're right."

"Mhmmm." Ned finished off his sandwich and moved on to his carrots.

Peter still worried about it though. He complained after lunch on the way to the teachers room.

Ned wished him good luck and headed to his own class.

Peter opened the door and the teacher looked up from his desk. He smiled.

"Wade will be here any minute. You can take a seat for now."

Peter nodded and sat down. He took his phone out and nervously texted Ned, who didn't respond.

After the bell rang for class to start, 'Wade' walked in.

Peter didn't notice him at first until he sat right in front of him.

The teacher stood up and stood next to them. "Ok, Peter this is Wade, Wade this is Peter. I'm guessing you guys can figure out the location and date yourselves?"

Wade mumbled a 'Yeah' and Peter nodded.

"Ok! I'll be over here working. You guys can stay here the whole period if you want." He sat back down at his desk.

Wade turned his seat around so he was sitting on it backwards. "Sooo you're Petey, huh?"

Peter scrunched his eyebrows and fought back the blush. "Yes, and you're Wade?"

He laughed and leaned on his arms, flexing them slightly.

Peter almost gasped at the sight.

"Don't look so shocked, baby boy. I am a senior." He whispered, so the teacher couldn't hear.

"I'm not shocked. I don't care that you're a senior either. You're only one grade above me." Peter scoffed, ripping out a piece of paper and writing his number on it.

"Wait," Wade started, "You're not actually going to tutor me. Are you?"

Peter rolled his eyes. "Of course I am." He whispered. He wrote his address and apartment number too. "Here." Peter folded it and held his hand out for Wade to take it.

Wade hesitated, but took the paper and punched the number in his phone quickly. "I'm guessing your place then? No parents right?" Wade winked.

Peter failed at getting flustered and looked down. "No. No parents." The air saddened and it became silent.

"Oh. Well. We can just hang out here for now then? You're pretty cool, Petey."

Peter smiled. "Thank you. I don't know about you though. Yet."

"Oh getting sassy, sweet cheeks? I'm offended." Wade tilted his head and smiled.

Perfect white teeth. Of course. This man was probably made to ruin Peter's life.

"N-no." Peter stuttered. He cringed. "So, uhhh. What do we talk about now?" He changed the subject.

"Hmmmmm wait so how old are you?" Wade asked.

"17. You?"

"18."

"Uhhh favorite color?" Peter asked. A stupid question.

"Red. What about you?"

"Blue." Peter leaned on his hand and checked the time, almost halfway through the period.

"Favorite food? I like chimichangas, or Chinese food."

"Cherry pie."

"Interesting," Wade stared, "Favorite season?"

"Hmmmm summer."

"I like winter. It's fun to hit little kids with snowballs."

Peter snorted. The teacher looked up at them and smiled, glad that they were getting along.

"I see you doing something like that."

"Oh really?" Wade chuckled.

"For some reason, yes. Okay... Favorite hobby?"

"Probably walking around in Central Park."

"I like photography."

"What pictures do you take?" Wade raised his eyebrows, a glint of mischievous in his eyes.

"Really anything. I used to work for the Daily Bugle, but I got fired. Now it's mostly scenery." Peter shrugged.

"That's awesome! Uhhh...I don't know anything else. You single?"

Peter froze at that question. "Yep."

Wade smirked. "Same here, babyboy. Single ready to mingle if you know what I mean."

Peter laughed. "That's so cheesy. You sound like a middle aged white woman."

"Wow. You really are insulting me here, Petey. My poor heart can't take it." Wade put his hand over his heart dramatically. 

Peter rolled his eyes and looked at the time. 10 minutes left.

"What time are you free?"

Wade thought. "Anytime. Anywhere."

"Ok. So maybe an hour after school?" Peter zipped up his bag.

"Sure!" Wade took his time to check Peter out.

He had some lean muscle. Like he danced or something, which sparked Wade's attention. Brown hair, Brown eyes. He had some clothes taste, smooth skin.

Peter turned to Wade, who was already looking at him. He looked down and blushed. He didn't expect this person to fluster him so much.

The teacher stood up and grabbed his bag. "You guys are dismissed early. You got everything figured out?"

"Yep!" Peter responded.

Wade stood up alongside Peter. "What class do you have next?"

"English."

"Boring. You have Ms. Witler?"

"Oh yeah."

"I hated her last year." Wade walked out the door, holding it open for Peter.

"Yeah. What class do you have next?"

"Physics."

"That's the direction I'm heading."

"You're taking it too?" Wade looked shocked.

"Yeah?"

They walked down the hallway, easily sparking conversation. They looped around the school once before the bell rang.

"See you later, baby boy!" Wade walked into his physics class.

Peter smiled. "You too! Also don't call me that!"

"Whatever." Wade waved him off.

Peter walked to English and sat down, another reason to be excited for school to end that day.

A.N. Chapter is in the making rn. I'll probably finish it tomorrow!! Goodbyeeeee :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 3.4K 29
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
4.1K 224 33
Peter Parker, an ordinary high school student, has a secret. Peter is actually the Spiderman and ever since his Aunt May passed away he lives with TH...
1.6K 25 10
!!! IT'S NOT STARKER !!! !!! IT'S COMPLETE AND REVIEWED !!! Tony Stark and Steve Rogers adopt the amazing and sweet Peter Parker, who has lost all hi...
150K 2.3K 50
Mainly Irondad and spiderson but will still include the others. Characters include: Tony, Peter, Ned, MJ, May, the other avengers, Loki, Flash, Morga...