Anything for you George Weasl...

By rubyweasleysimp

Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffi... More

Chapter 1: Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 2: Hogwarts
Chapter 3: Hermione Granger
Chapter 4: Detention
Chapter 5: Memory
Chapter 6: A secret
Chapter 7: Quidditch
Chapter 8: Hogsmead
Chapter 9: Sleepover
Chapter 10: Y/N Black
Chapter 11: Christmas
Chapter 12: Sirius Black
Chapter 13: New Year's eve
Chapter 15: Padfoot
Chapter 15: Bullies
Chapter 16: Confession
Chapter 17: I'll kill you
Chapter 18: Friendly game
Chapter 19: Happy Birthday
Chapter 20: Why?
Chapter 21: Guilt
Chapter 22: Savior
Chapter 23: Shrieking Shack
Chapter 24: The truth
Chapter 25: Summer
A/n: Sorry, my fault🥸
Chapter 26: Harold or Harry
Chapter 27: Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 28: The Qudditch World Cup part 2.
Chapter 29: The Burrow
Chapter 30: Diagon Alley
Chapter 31: My 5th year
Chapter 32: He said yes!
Chapter 33: George Weasley
Chapter 34: Friday
Chapter 35: «Perfect girl»
Chapter 36: Lover boy
Chapter 37: Clingy
Chapter 38: Goblet Of Fire
Chapter 39: Champion
Chapter 40: I'm fine
Chapter 41: The first task
Chapter 42: Dance practise
Chapter 43: The Yule Ball
Chapter 44: Yule Ball part 2
Chapter 45: No regret
Chapter 46: Grimmuald Place 12
Chapter 47: Sirius's daughter
Chapter 48: Prefect's bathroom
Chapter 49: The second task
Chapter 50: Weird isn't it?
Chapter 51: She's a bitch
Chapter 52: April
Chapter 53: Cedric Diggory
Chapter 54: The third task
Chapter 55: Bringing you home
Chapter 56: Dead body
Chapter 57: Coming home
Chapter 58: I've missed you
Chapter 59: I'll bring you safe home
Chapter 60: Apart
Chapter 61: Harry Potter
Chapter 63: Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 64: Taco
Chapter 65: At Hogwarts
Chapter 66: Arthur Weasley
Chapter 67: Did it
Chapter 68: To an end
Chapter 69: Leaving? Poker and Cake
Chapter 70: Dropped out
Chapter 71: Joke shop
Chapter 72: Uncomfortable chair
Chapter 73: Awful taste
Chapter 74: When I see you again
Chapter 75: London
Chapter 76: Time to say goodbye
Chapter 77: Regina Queen
Chapter 78: Train station
Chapter 79: December
Chapter 81: Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 82: Message
Chapter 83: Now you know
Chapter 84: Desperate
Chapter 85: Back to life
Chapter 86: Bachelorette Party
Chapter 87: Birthday
Chapter 88: A white wedding
Chapter 89: Honeymoon
Chapter 90: Big news
Chapter 91: The news about Snape
Chapter 92: The seven Potters
Chapter 93: Another wedding
Chapter 94: Waiting
Chapter 95: Another christmas
Chapter 96: Willow Black Weasley
Chapter 97: Parenthood
Chapter 98: Fights
Chapter 99: Gringotts
Chapter 100: The Battle Of Hogwarts
Chapter 101: Possessed
Chapter 102: Ineviteble
Epilogue
A/n

Chapter 80: The park

649 15 4
By rubyweasleysimp

A/n: This is the result of a writer's block.

And I guess there kind of maybe is a TW here.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

George's POV:

I sat in my room at the flat, fiddling with a ring mom had passed on to me who belonged to some great great grandmother. It had a big diamond and was the prettiest ring I had ever seen.

The door to my room shot open and I quickly put the ring in my mouth. «George. You gotta go buy dinner!» Fred yelled even if we were in the same room. «What do you have in your mouth?»

I spat out the ring and slightly held it up for him to watch it. «Mom gave it to you!? Now I have to use money the day I'll propose...» He whined.

«Mom likes me the best» I grinned and placed the ring back in it's box.

«Are you gonna ask her or did she just give it to you?» He asked and leaned onto the wall.

«We have only dated for a year and a half» I scoffed looking down at the box.

«So?» He asked like getting married wasn't a big deal.

«So? IF I DO IT, I'M GETTING MARRIED!» I yelled at him. «I'm only 18!»

«Who cares? I know about a woman that got married when she was 16»

«16?» I questioned.

«YES»

«Are you lying or is it true...?» I crossed my arms and looked up at him.

«I'm lying, BUT picture it!» He came over to me and sat down next to me. He put an arm around my shoulder and put his other hand into the air 'forming a picture'. «Me as your best man! The batchlor party! Getting drunk on a beach in the sunset!»

«Not very convincing...» I huffed and stood up.

«Okey, okey. What about Y/n in a long white beautiful dress. Walking down the aisle. You're standing there, looking at her float like a swan, like Mcgonagall would put it»

«Okey..?» I felt it a bit more now.

«You hold your vows. 'Oh George, I do!' 'I do too!' and then you lift the bridal veil and kiss her. After that you pick her up and carry her out of the church while we are clapping for you. Then you're off to Paris or Hawaii oh or maybe Italy!» He couldn't stop himself. «Two weeks and a lot of sex»

«Right» I sighed.

«She turns 18 in May? Have the wedding then» He suggested. «Propose under the mistetoe on christmas day!»

«I'll think about it» I sighed and apparated out of the flat and down to the shop.

Y/N's POV:

Regina had come to visit me today since I latley was feeling a bit better. Not good, but I realised that Sirius wouldn't come back and that helped me cope with it a little bit better. «So you're spending christmas with the Weasleys?» She asked as she helped me clean George and Fred's office.

«Mhm. There isn't really anyone else I know that knows I'm alive. And I don't really know anyone. No family» I sighed. «But I love George and I'm happy that I get to spend a christmas with him again» I smiled.

«Is Professor- I mean Mr Lupin celebrating with you?»

«Yes he is» I smiled. «Tonks and Moody. Oh and Bill is bringing Fleur Delacour»

«From the Triwizard tournament?» She asked suprised.

«Yes. They got together» I smiled and used a spell to stack a couple of chairs in here.

«You-» A voice said and Regina screamed.
She turned around, holding her hand on her heart as she caught her breath again. «George!»

«Sorry» He chuckled and apparated again over to me. He leaned down and placed a quick kiss on my lips before pulling back to look at his office. «You didn't have to clean it» He looked around at how organized and clean everything was.

«I know. But I live with you for free so I thought I should do something to help» I said and looked around aswell.

«Thanks, darling» He softly smiled and lifted me up from the ground in a hug.

«I helped her» Regina said from behind George. He sat me down and walked over to her doing the same with her. «Thanks George. It's nice being appreciated» She patted him on the back twice before he sat her down again.
He chuckled before coming over to me again.

«Mom invited us for dinner tonight. You don't have to go if you don't want to, but I have to» He said and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear, looking into my eyes.

Still makes me feel butterflies...

«I would love too, but Regina and I are going skating» I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

«Skating? New hobby?» He asked and placed a sweet kiss on my nose.

«Don't be so cute. You make me feel so single» Regina huffed.

«Yes, a new hobby» I answered with a smile, letting him go as Regina wanted.

«Don't die» He chortled and disapparated out of the office after taking a few papers with him.

Regina apparated us up to the flat so we could put on some more clothes. I put on a hat and a scarf and a thick bubble jacket.

She apparated us to a small skatepark. There were a lot of teens here, mostly boys, but a couple of girls aswell.

Regina did a spell when no-one was looking, and two skateboards appeard. «Have you ever skated before?» I asked her as she stepped onto her board.

«Not really, but we got magic. We'll just use a spell or something» She said excitedly.

«Ok» I chuckled and carefully put my feet onto my board aswell. «It's easy to just stand here though» Right after I said that Regina got a mischievous smile on her lips and pushed me.
«Woah!»

I landed ontop of a blonde, tall boy. He groaned as I hit him. «I'm so sorry» I quickly appologized and got of him.

«It's fine... I just think you broke a rib or something» He sounded like he was struggeling with breathing.

«Let me help you up» I offered him a hand and pulled him up with me.

«Thanks» He said and brushed of the dust he had on his clothes.

«No. Thank you for not being mad at me» I smiled greatfully.

«You didn't do it purpose» He smiled aswell before getting a serious look on his face.
«Did you?»

«No! It was an accident» I quickly said.

«That's what I thought» He sighed with a small smile. «Do you want me to help you with the skating? You look like you could need some help»

I looked over to Regina who was getting help by a dark haired girl. «Don't you have a broken rib?»

«It suddenly feels all good» He smiled and took my hand as he helped me back onto my board.

He held my left hand in his right and slowly started to walk so I just needed to stand there. He looked up, asking if it was too fast. I shook my head and let him pull me with him around the park.

After a while he said that I had to try and kick for myself so the board will move forward. «Look! I'm doing it!» I shouted in excitement as I didn't fall off or lose the board.

«Yes!» He chuckled.

He helped me for the rest of the day with the skating, teaching me tricks and preparing me for the ramp. «Laurel bought hot dogs!» Austin, the boy, shouted to his friends. «Regina and Y/n. You're welcome to eat with us»

Regina and I looked at each other for a second before agreeing to eat with them. They lighted up the fire like muggles do, with a lighter.

We all sat down around the fire and watched it dance around, getting warmer before we started grilling the hot dogs. «So, where do you two live?» Laurel, the girl who helped Regina asked.

«Scotland» Regina answered.

«And you?» Austin asked me.

«I live here. In London» I replied. It's the truth, kind of.

«Not close to here? I have never seen you before» He said.

«No. I ehm... recently moved to London, a couple of blocks away. I used to live a little outside the city» For example in Scotland.

«Really? How have I never seen you?»

«I moved here when my dad died half a year ago. I have spent a lot of time inside..» I told them. Half a lie and half the truth.

«I'm sorry» He appologized with a look of guilt.

«It's fine» I tried to put a smile back on my lips, but it was fake.

«Well. Let's eat!» He tried to cheer everyone up after what I said. I totally forgot the clock and it was soon midnight. We sat there for a couple of hours, laughing at the jokes they told.

Austin, Laurel, Billy and Sara pulled out a couple of bottles with whisky. They offered some to us, and Regina happily shotted some of it. «C'mon Y/n. You're no fun» Austin said as he tried to make me drink some of it.

«No, thank you» I sighed and stood up.

They all got drunk really fast and I sat there watching them. I could have taken a sip of it, but I was scared that if I tasted it, I would want to drown my sorrows in it like Harold did once. I didn't want to end up like a drunk and addict like him. «C'mon Y/n!» They all chanted.

I rolled my eyes at them and decided to just walk home. Someone quickly grabbed my arm as I tried to leave. I turned around with an angry face expression to see Austin holding me there. «Stay. It's no fun if you leave» He scoffed.

«I have to get home» I said in a cold voice.

«To what? Isn't your dad dead?» That was enough I pulled my hand away and punched him in the face. I kicked him where it hurts aswell. He fell to the ground with a groan in pain.

I tried to leave once more, but he pulled me back, trying to kiss me all of a sudden. I smacked my hand in his face, trying to punch him once more. He caught my hand and returned the punch he got. I fell to the ground like he had done.
My wand fell out of my back pocket. I tried to reach for it, but he lifted it up to look at it. «You carry a stick?»

«Drop it» A voice said from behind me. I recognised it at once.
I turned my head around and saw George pointing his wand at Austin. Austin copied him and pointed it back to him.

«Who are you?!» Austin asked, clearly very drunk. «And why are you threatning me with a stick?» He laughed.

George reached his hand out for me to take it. He helped me up, still pointing the wand at Austin. «Hand it over»

«What are you gonna do? Throw it at me?» He laughed and stepped closer to us, trying to intimidate George.

«Hand it to her» George said once more.
He didn't listen to George and started to pointing it in every direction, 'playing with it'.
«Expelliarmus» George got tired of the boy who seemed so nice at first.

The wand flew out of his hand and down to the ground. George lowered his wand as he walked over to where it lied and lifted it up. Austin backed nervously away as George got closer to him. «I suggest that you leave»

«I-I-I» Austin stuttered.

«Run then! Come on!» George shouted at him.
«Or wait-» He said and hit Austin in the jaw so I could hear it break. «Now you can go»

Austin did as George said this time and hurried off. George turned to me with an angry, but worried look on his face. «Why are you out this late?! And with that dick?»

«When I met him he wasn't a dick» I defended myself.

«Every guy is a dick, Y/n» He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

«Not you» I smiled in the hug.

«I can be. But are you alright?» He asked and examined my face. I could feel a bruise form around my eye, where he had hit me.

«I'm fine. I gave him a bruise aswell. And I don't think he will be able to have kids, ever» I smiled.

«Good» He said, now pointing his wand at my face. «Episkey» It felt better instantly. He leaned down and kissed my nose. «Better?»

«Much» I nodded.

«Now. Why were you even with this guy?» He crossed his arms with a mad look in his eyes again.

«Regina and I met him and his friend in the park and they seemed nice. And they were until they all got drunk» I andwered him.

«You didn't drink?» He quickly asked like nothing else was important.

«No» I answered him. George had never served me any kind of alcohol and made sure I never touched it even if it was offered to me. I mean, I can choose myself, and I tell him that all the time, but I always chooses to say no.

«Good, and don't ever hang out with rapists again» He huffed. «Let's get you home. I'll even read your favorite book»

«I'd like that. But don't forget to take Regina home» I said and pointed back to the park where we could here laughter.

«She can get home by herself. She can apparate» He said and apparated us back home.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 404 28
Finished!! Your a new student at Hogwarts. though you seem normal, there is something about you people can't seem to shake. You meet these three kids...
229K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...
158 14 10
"𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..?" "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲." ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚...
2.2M 62.1K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...