I'm quirkless. So what?

By TheBrokenFiend

10 months before UA, Izuku was in an accident. That costed to him to lose his memories. But what happens when... More

Origins : Accident
Origins : Amnesia
Origins : UA exams
Year 1: UA test
Year 1: Battle training
Year 1: USJ
Year 1: Nomu
Year 1: Pre-tournament
Year 1: Ruthless Aggression
Year 1: Quirkless but fearsome
Year 1: Todoroki origins
Year 1: Internship
Year 1: Hero Killer
Year 1: Declaration of war
Year 1: Impossible team
Year 1: We meet again
Year 1: The secret
Year 1: Rage
Year 1: Rage part 2
Year 1: Hisashi Midoriya
Year 1: Date?
Year 1: Brutal Change
Year 1: The dark side
Year 1: Redemption
Year 1: Provisional license part 1
Year 1: Provisional license part 2
Year 1: Mirio vs class 1-A
Year 1: Overhaul
Year 1: Meeting at Nighteye's
Year 1 : Operation Eri
Year 1: Regret
Year 1: Target
Year 1: Traitor?
Year 1: The end of a Saga
Year 2: A new circle
Year 2: A new power
Year 2: Hisashi returns
Year 2: Obstacle race
Year 2: Tournament
Year 2: Tournament part 2
Year 2: The long awaited battle
Year 2: Truth revealed
Year 2: Energy origins
Year 2: Awakening
Year 2: Official debut
Year 2: Metal Bat
Year 2: 2-A vs 2-B
Year 2: Survivor Series
Year 2: Prison Break
Year 2: Cyber Izuku
Year 2: UA Invasion
Year 2: All Might vs All for one
Year 2: The war begins
Year 3: One year later
Year 3: What really happened?
Year 3: Back to action
Year 3: The reunion
Year 3: Izuku's first mission
Year 3: One against all
Year 3: Recovery
Year 3: The ultimate weapon
Year 3: UA Battle
Year 3: Consequenses
Year 3: The final mission
Year 3: The Game starts
Year 3: A psycopath
Year 3: The final battle
Epilogue: The future

Year 1: Astral X

3.7K 106 29
By TheBrokenFiend

" Actually i told him to come here to meet you." All Might said.

" How long will i wait?" Izuku asked.

" I don't know. You can go to the dorms and i will call you when he comes." All Might said.

Izuku went to his dorm room and he slept. After 20 minutes All Might called him.

" He is here." All Might said through the phone.

" On my way." Izuku said and he prepared to meet All Might and Astral X.

After he woke up he went to the lobby. Most of the students were there.

" Hey, Midoriya!" Iida greeted.

" Hey." Izuku greeted back.

" Why so hasty? Did something happened?" Iida asked.

" No, it's just about my internship. The hero who i will be in internship is here. I'm going to meet him." Izuku explained.

" Oh! Do you know who that hero will be?" Iida asked.

" Yes, He is Astral X." Izuku answered and he left.

" You're kidding, right?" Sero asked shocked. Many of the class was shocked.

" Wow, that guy is sure full of surprises." Iida said.

Izuku arrived in All Might's office. He saw All Might and a man with a short brown hair and a purple jacket.

" Yo! I pressume you are Deku, right?"the man said.

" I finally meet you, Astral X." Izuku said.

( To remind you, Astral X is an original character. That's how he is.)

" I think i don't have to explain what is my quirk, ye?" Astral X asked.

" Short- distance teleportation. I was your fanboy when i was young." Izuku said. ( the electricity in the picture appears when he teleports.)

" That's good to hear. Now then, let's go to fight somewhere. I want to see how much you've improved since the sports festival. It was around 7 to 8 months ago." Astral X said.

" Fine by me." Izuku said. 

The three went to ground alpha.

" I will be the referee." All Might said.

" Ready, Start!" he continued.

Izuku chraged and he unleashed a barrage of punches.

" HO! That's some power. But you what you miss? Speed." Astral X said and he teleported behind Izuku.

" Shit! He is fast!" Izuku thought. 

Izuku managed to block in time but the punch never hit the block. Astral X teleported again behind him and he punched him.

The punch knocked him down.

" Okay, that's enough. I think you saw his improvement." All Might said.

" In the next three weeks we will fix your weaknesses. And i must see your hero abilities too. We're going for patroling tomorrow at night." Astral X said.

" I thought the internships start the next week." Izuku said.

" Not for you boy. One extra week is a lot of time. See ya tomorrow." Astral X said and he left.

" Wow. Even with his career threatening injury he is that fast. He can't use all of his power, tho." Izuku thought.

The next day Izuku found Astral X.

" Is that your outfit? For undeground job is perfect but if you plan to become a top hero at least Use something to cover your face. It isn't the greatest think to have reporters chasing you." Astral X said when he saw Izuku in a hoodie and casual clothes.

" I don't think anything special since i'm quirkless." Izuku said.

The two started to patrol and they heard some boys in Izuku's age. 

" Please stop it." a boy shouted.

" Ha? And if we don't stop? You'll do nothing! You're useless." another boy said.

The two saw three boys bullying one boy inside an alley.

" That's an easy one. Let's see your skills." Astral X said.

Izuku approched them.

" What do we got here? Three boys bullying one. There has to be a reason behind this. So, why you bully him?" Izuku asked.

" This piece of shit is quirkless." one boy said with confidence.

" Oh! That's it? Okay. You're lucky i'm a hero. Or else...i would have crushed your skulls to the floor." Izuku said with a death glare.

" A hero? You? You seem to be in the same age as us." one other boy said.

" Why not test it?"Izuku said and he took his fighting stance.

The first boy talked.

" If that's what you want, so be it." he said in a mocking tone and he tried to punch Izuku. Izuku dodged and he punched him to the gut.

" What the? "The other two boys and the quirkless one were surprised. Then the two other boys tried to attack him but they were punched hard too.

" One last message before you leave running. I'm quirkless, too." Izuku said. The boys run away. Then Izuku approched the injured quirkless boy.

" Are you okay?" Izuku asked.

" I think so. So, you're quirkless like me. How can you be a hero? Isn't life too hard for our you?" the boy asked.

" It is. Our kind...the quirkless kind have the hardest life in the earth. But no matter how hard life is you must fight. How old are you?" Izuku asked.

" Fourteen to fifteen. I'm going to high school the next year." the boy said.

" What do you want to do in your life?" Izuku asked.

" I- I want to be a hero. But i can't. I'm too weak." the boy said.

" You're not. That's what they want to make you believe. If you train your body you can become a hero. As a gift i will tell you a secret." he took out his hoodie to reveal his face.

" Hey, you're Izuku Midoriya from the UA sports festival. I was cheering at you." the boy said.

" In my hero work they call me Deku. If they ask you, tell them that i was Deku. I wouldn't like to have my real name revealed." Izuku said.

" Of course." the boy said. Izuku was on his way to leave.

" And something last. If you plan to become a hero, come find me at UA." Izuku said.

" Yes." the boy answered.

Izuku and Astral X continued their patroling.

" You weren't bad. You gave hope to a kid with dreams. And you kicked some asses without using more power than you have. A 9 to 10 from me." Astral X praised Izuku.

" Thanks. Let's go inside the alleys. We may find something." Izuku said.

They entered the alleys and the saw a little white haired girl with a horn running to them.

Izuku kneeled.

" What's the matter?" Izuku asked the girl. She didn't answered. Izuku understood that something was wrong. She was full in fear and she had bandages in her hands.

" Hey, Eri! Come here! Don't cause the heroes trouble." a dark figure said as he was coming from the shadows.

" Shit! Of all people it had to be him." Astral X said as he recognized the figure.

" Long time, no see, Astral X!" the man said.

" Who's this man?" Izuku asked.

" He is the leader of the Eight percepts of death, Overhaul!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.5K 31
Izuku MIdoriya is known to be quirkless. Well, that's what other people thought about him. They just didn't know that he was a late bloomer. Being to...
8K 204 31
A year after the Komino incident, Izuku Midoryia world will change for the best or worse. He will be living a life of lies. All because he was in the...
661K 15.6K 14
In middle school Katsuki and Izuku did something. 😉. Then 3months later Deku stopped going to school for a year. They both acted as if nothing happe...
400K 10.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...