๐„๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

Koraphina รกltal

๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฑ ๐‰๐‰๐๐€! ๐…! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ------โ™ก------ (Y/N) never thought she would see the day people would l... Tรถbb

โ’๏ธŽ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐šข
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฒ๐š’๐š›๐šŒ๐šž๐š–๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–
โ’๏ธŽ ๐š„๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š˜๐š•๐šž๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐š„๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š•?
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š!
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š–๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š˜๐š•
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ถ๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™บ๐™ต๐™ฒ ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š–๐š–๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐š†๐šŠ๐š›
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š„๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š› ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐™ผ๐š’๐šŒ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐š…๐š’๐š›๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šข
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™น๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜ ๐™บ๐šž๐š“๐š˜
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™พ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
!! ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ !!
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ป๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š†๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š— ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐š๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š–๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š”๐š’
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ
๐™บ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐šˆ๐™พ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™น๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™พ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™บ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐šˆ๐™พ๐™ธ๐™ฝ + ๐™น๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™พ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š๐™ธ๐šˆ๐™ฐ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š๐™พ๐™บ๐™ธ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™บ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐š‚๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐š‚๐™พ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™น๐™ธ๐š๐™พ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐š‚๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ธ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ

โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šŽ๐š 

1.9K 88 12
Koraphina รกltal

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The end of class seemed to be arriving even slower than it usually did on other days as many didn't even bother to pay attention to the lesson.

(Y/N) stared at the clock on the wall and watched the minute hand go into another full circle, nearly being the twentieth time already, but she never peeled her eyes away.

She wasn't really interested in learning the math being taught because she felt she would have no use for it in the future anyways.

When the bell rang indicating class had ended, there were multiple sighs of relief traveling through the classroom as they collectively agreed the work they had to do, that wasn't hero work, was incredibly boring.

Many of the students in Class 1-A began to pack up all of their belongings since they were ready to return home with the last bell having just rung.

Ochako was one of the first ready to leave, and as she slid the sliding door in the front of the room open, she staggered back in awe.

There were a whole crowd of students from other classes looking right into class 1-A's room as they crowded around the front entrance.

"Wh-wh-what's going on!?" She shouted in confusion, garnering the attention of the rest of the students in the classroom.

Iida walked over to stand next to Ochako and chopped his hand in the air once.

"What business do you have with class A?" Iida asked, but the group ignored him and opted to observe each of the students, many staring directly at the (H/C) haired girl who was nodding off still staring at the clock.

It's like she didn't even hear the bell ring as she blankly stared at the moving minute hand with drowsy eyes.

Jiro had walked over to her and got her attention thankfully so she wouldn't be left behind.

As the both of them chatted idly and Jiro helped put (Y/N)'s things away, the confrontation in front of the classroom was still going on.

Jiro and (Y/N) slowly walked towards the entrance still talking with one another as the students outside watched the whole class in interest or with calculative gazes.

"What did they come here for anyways?" Mineta asked as he looked over at the students blocking the entrance in irritation.

Bakugo scoffed. "Scouting out the enemy, small fry."

The blonde walked to the front of the classroom exuding confidence with his steps as he glared at the people in the doorway.

Mineta looked incredibly offended but opted not to say anything while the attention shifted over to Bakugo.

He faced the group of onlookers with his hands shoved deep into his pockets and his sneer downturned into a frown.

"We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

He glared up at the students making some reel back from intimidation, his red eyes narrowing at the crowd.

"There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" He demanded with his signature sneer returning and a belittling expression as if the group were nothing compared to him.

Some in Class 1-A began to panic at his harsh words, not really wanting the other classes to turn against them.

"Stop calling people "Extras" just because you don't know them!" Iida scolded while the crowd looked on in shock at how arrogant Bakugo seemed to be.

The crowd quietly chatted with one another sending discreet glances into class 1-A's room.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant." A deep and bold voice erupted loudly amongst the crowd as the culprit pushed their way to the front.

(Y/N) perked up at the familiar voice and scrunched her eyebrows together trying to remember where she heard it from.

The boy with lavender hair and dark eye bags stood in front of the group of students to look directly at Bakugo, who kept his narrowed glare.

"Are all the students in the hero course like this?" Shinso asked as he shoved his hands into his pocket and looked over the people in the classroom.

Mineta, Iida, Uraraka, and Midoriya waved their hands simultaneously in a 'no' motion while Bakugo scowled at Shinso.

Shinso's eyes stopped at the girl with (H/C) hair and gave her a surprised look as she openly glared in deep thought at him, like she was trying really hard to remember something.

He snorted at the sight of her scrunched up face before facing Bakugo once again.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." He paused a moment before putting a hand on the back of his neck and continuing.

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" Shinso asked with a tilt of his head.

(Y/N) was listening in on his speech and couldn't quite relate to the other students who had to get in through exams. She had gotten an 'easy pass' since she needed to learn the basics of this world, and what better to learn about heroics than the best hero class in Japan?

"The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer some people out."

Some in class 1-A stiffened up at that revelation. Some who weren't motivated to do their best suddenly had fire in their eyes.

"Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

Finally remembering who he was, (Y/N) let out a small 'ah-hah', making Jiro who was standing beside her look at her in curiosity.

(Y/N) was about to get something to write an autograph with, which is what she promised the boy, but a loud voice interrupted her train of thoughts as they pushed their way to the front of the classroom.

"Hey hey hey! I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against some villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourselves!" Yet another bold person had chosen to voice their thoughts on their rivalry with the class making Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida widen their eyes.

"If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!"

Bakugo, seemingly having enough of the banter, began to walk away, causing the bold silver haired man to call him out for ignoring him.

Kirishima bounded to the front of the classroom quickly at seeing Bakugo beginning to leave.

"Wait a minute, Bakugo! What're you gonna do about all of this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!" Kirishima pointed out while (Y/N) made her way to stand beside Kirishima as quietly as possible, although some students outside the classroom noticed her.

"It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top."

With that simple statement, Bakugo pushed his way through the crowd and continued to walk away from the group of students.

(Y/N) swore she felt her heart skip a beat from the statement. She had to admit he sounded pretty badass and inspiring.

"That's so simple and manly!" Kirishima said while clenching a fist, a tear pricking the corner of his eye for a more dramatic effect.

Many voiced their disagreement or agreements with Bakugo's statement, while (Y/N) simply ignored them as she looked over at Shinso who began to leave along with most of the crowd.

Without saying a word, she gripped onto her bag strap before speed walking out of the classroom to catch up with him.

Shinso stopped in his tracks from going to his classroom at the sound of his name being called. Some others were gawking at the girl as she walked up to him and held her phone out in his direction.

"Could I get your phone number?" She asked while Shinso's eyes nearly popped out of his sockets from her advances.

They were standing in the middle of the hallway, so people were bound to see the interaction, some staring in curiosity, others in jealousy.

Shinso blinked before gently taking the phone from her hand and typing in his number.

"What's this all about..." He asked in a soft tone to the girl, a complete opposite of his bold and aggressive one from before.

"...You said you wanted my autograph... but I thought this would be a better reward?" She trailed off in thought, her matching eyebags with the boy becoming prominent as the sun shone through the windows and onto the two of them.

He rubbed the back of his nape after he handed the phone back to (Y/N), and he looked as if he wanted to say something, but someone's shouting had distracted him.

"Heeeey!! You, girl, come with me!" The same silver haired boy who oddly reminded her of Kirishima had grabbed onto her upper arm and started dragging her away.

She lazily waved at Shinso who just stared at the scene with a sweat drop expression but shrugged it off.

He was honestly ecstatic he got her number as he let a grin surface on his face.

Shinso shoved both hands into his pocket and began to make his way back to his classroom while feeling proud of his accomplishments today, declaring war and getting a cute girl's number.

Meanwhile (Y/N) was still being dragged away by the male who she wasn't familiar with as he talked so rapidly, she couldn't quite pick up what he was saying.

She did find out his name was Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, which she would admit was quite confusing to hear.

They stopped in front of a classroom, and he swiftly opened the door before dragging her inside. She didn't really understand at all what was going on, but he seemed like he really wanted her to be compliant, so she entertained him for now.

But at the sight of seeing a familiar blonde along with a ginger haired girl in the empty classroom as well, she wanted to leave. Whatever this was she definitely didn't want to waste her time.

"I brought her Kendo!" Tetsutetsu shouted as he finally let go and closed the door.

Monoma was looking out of a window with an 'uninterested' look, while Kendo shook her head in disapproval.

"...What is it that you need from me." (Y/N)'s friendly tone was gone, and it was now colder as she kept her eyes on the girl she assumed was Kendo.

Kendo stiffened up at the intimidating stare coming from the girl in front of her. She gathered her thoughts quickly as Tetsutetsu stood in front of the closed door and watched the scene, Monoma pouting still looking away from the others.

"I would like to apologize on his behalf for the incident a few days back..."

Kendo was cut off from (Y/N) who narrowed her eyes.

"...Why are you the one apologizing when you're not at fault? If he was really sorry, wouldn't he apologize himself?"

Kendo's eyes widened before nodding her head and looking over at Monoma.

"Yeah, you're right... do you want us to give you a minute alone...?" Kendo asked, referring to both (Y/N) and Monoma.

Tetsutetsu immediately interjected his disapproval at that.

"What?! No, what if another fight breaks out and no one is here to stop it?" He shouts while his bushy eyebrows scrunched together.

"...Just go, she's nothing I can't handle." Monoma said, finally facing their direction with a scoff.

(Y/N) felt a little irritated at that, her pride not wanting to be belittled by someone like Monoma, but she bit her tongue catching on to what he was doing.

Kendo nodded over and pushed a reluctant Tetsutetsu out of the room and shut the door firm behind them.

(Y/N) made her way over to Monoma and took a seat at the desk beside his. She placed her school bag on top of the desk while she leaned her body in the chair towards Monoma's direction.

"...Well, do you have something you want to say?" She asked in annoyance as he just stared in silence at the girl.

A small barely noticeable blush went across his face before he coughed into his fist and nodded his head.

"It was wrong of me to mock you for something I had no say in and I..."

He trailed off as a look of disgust crossed his face. He looked as if he wanted to gag from what he was about to say.

Monoma looked away and crossed his arms.

"...I'm sorry."

He whispered so low (Y/N) had barely caught it.

The room was tense as Monoma waited for her response; the silence nearly unbearable for him as a blush coated his cheeks in embarrassment for apologizing out loud.

"...Why should I forgive you?"

(Y/N) admits maybe she was being a stubborn, but she was already unstable at the time, and he really pushed her off the edge when he reminded her of events she always buried down and wished to forget. She felt there was no effort put in that and it was an unsatisfying apology. Not only that, but he also attempted to damage something indescribably precious to her, and she couldn't forgive and forget that so easily.

He gawked over at her as if he didn't know what to say next, like he assumed she would simply accept it, and everything would be fine.

He coughed into his fist once again, regaining his composure before scrunching up his nose.

"...I want to make amends, so we can be... friends?" He seemed to question his own resolve and wanted to continue being stubborn, but he had continuously thought about what he said and did that day.

He felt incredibly guilty and maybe he was just apologizing for his own benefit, to relieve himself of that guilt. Was he truly sorry, or was he just doing this for his own pride?

He shook his head and at the reminder it was only the two of them in the room, he dropped his facade.

"Let me rephrase that. I was in no place to say and do something so cruel, and I regret saying those things to you, I guess I just... panicked and was bitter you were in class A." He said as a small frown came upon his face as he stared at the girl whose expression slightly softened.

"...What do you mean you panicked? I just asked for you to pick up my brooch." (Y/N) asked while looking directly at Monoma and intertwining her fingers with one another.

Blood drained from his face as he went a little pale and started to jumble his words together, his arrogant facade coming back in full.

"Whaat? I mean why would I panic in front of you, it's not like I have figurines and posters plastered all over my wall dedicated to you or anything!" He said while trying to laugh menacingly, but it came out awkward.

Meanwhile Tetsutetsu and Kendo were peeking in watching the interaction through a crack in the door with sweat drops at Monoma's poor acting.

(Y/N) simply sighed and shook her head at his personality doing a full 180 before standing up from her seat and grabbing her bag from atop the desk.

"H-hey wait!" Monoma began to say as panic once again crossed his face thinking he had screwed up somewhere and she was even more mad than before.

"...Just don't do it again. And you owe me a favor," she said as she gripped onto the strap of her bag and made her way to the entrance.

Monoma gawked at her as he watched her leave with a light blush on his face.

He thought it would be a whole lot harder to talk with her, but she didn't seem too stuck up like he thought she was.

(Y/N) walked by a whistling Tetsutetsu and Kendo who were obvious in their eavesdropping and paused just before passing Kendo.

"...Thanks, I guess."

(Y/N) had recognized without a push, Monoma more than likely wouldn't have gone up to (Y/N) to apologize himself. She suspected Kendo was the one to encourage him.

Kendo watched her turn a corner with wide eyes as she clutched onto her uniform. A tingling sensation was brewing in Kendo's chest, and she immediately understood why Monoma was such a fan of the strange girl.

——————♡——————

(Y/N) waited for Aizawa to finish up with his duties in the school before they made their way to their shared apartment.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow at the state of it, knowing she wasn't one to be so tidy just like himself.

"You didn't have to do this." Aizawa said as (Y/N) carefully eyed his movements to make sure he didn't keel over and die on her.

"...I didn't, it was Izuku." (Y/N) responded while putting her school bag down and slipping off her shoes.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow and looked over in her direction upon hearing one of his students had visited his apartment, while he was away, alone with the girl.

"...I see." Was all he said before hobbling over to the couch and putting on some news channel like a dad coming home from a long day of work.

It was already late by the time they both had gotten home, Aizawa had to go to many meetings before they walked home with one another.

(Y/N) left one of the shades open to let moonlight filter into the dark apartment but closed the rest.

Aizawa eventually ordered takeout to which (Y/N) had greatly enjoyed.

They sat eating on the couch in silence before Aizawa began to speak.

"I don't want you to participate in the sports festival." He said making (Y/N) stop mid bite to look over at him in confusion.

She still didn't know much about the sports festival since she wasn't paying attention, but this seemed like the perfect opportunity to understand it.

"...Why not? What even is the sports festival?" She asked while going back to eating while being mindful to listen to Aizawa.

"You should have paid attention in class." Aizawa let out a large sigh and shook his head before continuing.

"It's a festival where students in U.A. compete for the recognition of pro heroes. Students will demonstrate their skills through different trials and Pro Heroes tend to come scout to get apprentices after students graduate." He explained as simply as possible.

(Y/N) nodded her head showing she understood the basics before asking again why he didn't want her to participate, though she assumed it was because a lot of people would be there.

"You would be recognized for sure. It is streamed on television and thousands will be there to personally watch. But like I said, I don't want you to be there, but I don't make those decisions." He grumbled in annoyance as he stared down at his plate of food.

It wasn't like the world would end if she were recognized or something, it's just the confirmation of her would probably cause an unnecessary uproar and die-hard fans would no doubt be a nuisance. To be fair it was basically up to her whether or not she wanted the fame for being a star on a famous television series, but after getting to know her, he knew she didn't like that obsessive type of attention. It would probably be way too exhausting for her to handle, and she didn't need that stress piled up on top of everything.

"Principal Nezu was insistent on having you participate. He said someone would offer you an opportunity to grow stronger or whatever. I bargained with him and managed to change some things..." Aizawa said as he reached over and grabbed a piece of paper from the coffee table.

He passed the paper over to (Y/N) who put her plate down on the coffee table to look over the paper. She squinted as she traced the lines with her eyes, the television being the only light in the room.

"...Is this supposed to be a mask?" She asked as she gently touched the sketch and traced her fingers along the outline of the mask.

Aizawa nodded his head and took the paper from her hold.

"You will also be using a fake name, that way people won't recognize you. We will play off your stand as a type of invisible power quirk if you would like. No guarantee this will work by the way." He said as he looked at the girl who just pressed her lips together in thought.

"...Sounds like too much work." She said before leaning back on the couch and looking up at the ceiling.

Aizawa voiced his agreements with her, and for some time before they retired for the night, they thought up a fake name she would be using for the festival.

(Y/N) was fond of [ F/F/N ] [ F/L/N ], and they had decided that's what she would use for the festival.

She was also told she must train for the sports festival, and so before she went to bed that night, she scrolled through her contacts and pondered just who she would train with in order to get stronger.

This was something she was determined to do without complaint, because during her time spent in this world, she realized how many weaknesses she had.

She was determined to return home stronger than before as to not be a burden and fix her pride on being one of the strongest from where she came from.

——————♡——————

Authors note : [ F/F/N ] = Fake first name and [ F/L/N ] = Fake last name.

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

603K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
480 44 9
He was clichรฉd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€...
200K 8.9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: โ€ขStrong language โ€ขFluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth โ€ขGore โ€ขSexual content] Living a normal life had...
14.9K 469 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ] โš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ โœ๏ธŽ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...