π„π©π‘πžπ¦πžπ«πšπ₯

By Koraphina

𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐱 𝐉𝐉𝐁𝐀! 𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ------β™‘------ (Y/N) never thought she would see the day people would l... More

β’οΈŽ πš‚πšŠπš—πšŒπšπšžπšŠπš›πš’
β’οΈŽ π™²πš’πš›πšŒπšžπš–πšœπšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽπšœ
β’οΈŽ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–
β’οΈŽ πš„πš—πšπšŠπšŸπš˜πš›πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ πš‚πš˜πš•πšžπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ
β’οΈŽ 𝙰 π™½πšŽπš  π™°πšπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšžπš›πšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™΅πš˜πš›πš–πš’πš—πš π™²πš˜πš—πš—πšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ
β’οΈŽ πš„πš—πš πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš—πš πšπšŽπšœπš˜πš•πšŸπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™±πšŠπšŒπš” 𝚝𝚘 π™½πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•?
β’οΈŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πš—πš’πš—πš!
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš†πš’πš•πš• πšƒπš˜ π™»πš’πšŸπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™°πšπš–πš’πš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš˜πš˜πš•
β’οΈŽ π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšŠπš—πš πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšπš’πš—πš π™°πš—πšŽπš 
β’οΈŽ π™Άπš›πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πš‚πšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš›
β’οΈŽ 𝙺𝙡𝙲 πš’πšœ π™Έπš–πš–πšŠπšŒπšžπš•πšŠπšπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™³πšŽπšŒπš•πšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚘𝚏 πš†πšŠπš›
β’οΈŽ π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ π™²πš˜πšžπš›πšœπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™²πšŠπšŸπšŠπš•πš›πš’ π™±πšŠπšπšπš•πšŽ
β’οΈŽ πš‚πšπš›πšŽπš—πšžπš˜πšžπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™Ήπšžπšœπš π™»πš’πš”πšŽ π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš—πš’πšπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
β’οΈŽ π™Ώπš›πš’πšπšŽ
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš›πšŽπšŽπš— π™·πšŠπš’πš›πšŽπš π™Άπš’πš›πš•
β’οΈŽ π™°πš–πš˜πš—πš πš„πšœ
β’οΈŽ π™±πšŽπšπš›πšŠπš’πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš
β’οΈŽ π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’πšŠπš› π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽπšœ
β’οΈŽ π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšŽπš—πš π™Όπš’πšŒ
β’οΈŽ πš…πš’πš›πšπšžπšŠπš• π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ πšπšŽπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
β’οΈŽ π™°πš•πšπšŽπš›πš—πšŠπšπšŽ πšπšŽπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’πšŽπšœ
β’οΈŽ π™Ήπš˜πšπšŠπš›πš˜ π™Ίπšžπš“πš˜
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›πšœ π™°πšπšŠπš’πš—
!! 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢 !!
β’οΈŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ π™½πšŠπš–πšŽπšœ
β’οΈŽ π™»πšžπšŒπš” πš†πšŠπšœ π™½πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› π™Ύπš— π™·πšŽπš› πš‚πš’πšπšŽ
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πšŽπšŠπšπšžπšŽ
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš˜πš–πšžπš›πšŠ πš‚πš‘πš’πšπšŠπš›πšŠπš”πš’
β’οΈŽ π™΅πš’πš—πšŠπš•πšŽ
π™Ίπ™°π™Ίπšˆπ™Ύπ™Έπ™½ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Ήπ™Ύπšƒπ™°πšπ™Ύ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Ίπ™°π™Ίπšˆπ™Ύπ™Έπ™½ + π™Ήπ™Ύπšƒπ™°πšπ™Ύ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Όπ™Έπ™³π™Ύπšπ™Έπšˆπ™° 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
πšƒπ™Ύπ™³π™Ύπšπ™Ύπ™Ίπ™Έ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Ίπ™°π™Όπ™Έπ™½π™°πšπ™Έ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
πš‚π™·π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ύ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Ήπ™Έπšπ™Ύ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
πš‚π™·π™Έπ™Άπ™°πšπ™°π™Ίπ™Έ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢

β’οΈŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš˜πš›πšπšœ π™΅πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŸπšŠπš•

2.1K 105 11
By Koraphina

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Midoriya sat silently as he stared down at the white bedding. The ticking of the clock was the only thing that could be heard in the silent room, along with shoes squeaking against the clean floors in the distance.

All Might in his slender form laid on the hospital bed as his thoughts wandered to yesterday's villain attack.

He wondered how something so strong could be artificially created, and worried what this could mean for the future.

Midoriya was visiting since he was worried for All Might's health, knowing he surpassed his limit and it put heavy strain on his body. He was also very much worried for his other teachers as he saw the condition they were both in but was very thankful when he heard they would both survive due to (Y/N)'s intervention.

Speaking of (Y/N), the girl had been on his mind a lot recently.

When he saw her conviction and risky actions during the USJ incident, he nearly felt his heart stop and felt guilty how he could only watch as she fought for her life.

But he also felt admiration seeing her not even hesitate to help Aizawa despite the power the villains had shown. She may not know this, but her actions struck a chord with him and other classmates that would impact them in the long run, even if her attempts to take down the bird villain was unsuccessful.

"Hey All Might, do you know why (Y/N) is... well, here to begin with? N-not that I dislike it or anything-!" Midoriya began to ramble off as All Might looked over in his direction.

The situation brought back memories to the time (Y/N) was in the hospital and All Might sat rambling to her as she ignored him.

"I'm afraid it's not my place to tell you, young Midoriya. But I can tell you she doesn't want to be here." All Might said with an exhausted sigh.

Midoriya stopped his rambling and nodded slowly to show he understood.

"But speaking of young (Y/N), she must be lonely right now." All Might trailed off as he delved into his thoughts, turning his head back to stare straight up at the ceiling.

Midoriya looked confused and asked what he meant by that.

"Well, she lives with Aizawa, and you know the current state he's in... they seemed to have gotten pretty close, I just wonder how she's holding up." All Might continued as he suddenly got an idea.

"How about you go visit her, I can give you their address so you can keep her company instead of pestering me." All Might said in a friendly tone, but Midoriya took it the wrong way and began apologizing.

"Haha I'm only kidding, young Midoriya! But you should go visit her, you have made friends with her, haven't you?" All Might continued with a smile making his cheekbones curve upwards.

"A-ah, yes! I guess we are? I-I'm not too sure..." Midoriya trailed off as he began to question his and (Y/N)'s relationship.

Did she even remember his existence? I mean whenever they were in a conversation, she would always be asleep or dozing off.

Either way Midoriya had ended up making his way over to Aizawa's apartment despite his protests. That would have been weird in any other circumstance— going to his teacher's apartment he means, but if it were to check up on a classmate it should be no big deal.

If she just turns him away, then he could simply leave!

But upon seeing her disheveled appearance, he immediately knew something was wrong and his instincts kicked in.

"(Y/N), is everything alright? I came to visit..." He trailed off looking at her sloppy appearance and eyebags which seemed to be darker than usual.

She lazily looked up at him and nodded her head as she sidestepped and opened the door wider.

Taking that as an invitation to come in, Midoriya walked past her and took notice of the state of the inside.

It was the middle of the day and yet the inside was pitch black, he wondered how she could even navigate in this darkness.

(Y/N) shut the door behind her and looked over at Midoriya who she recognized as one of her classmates.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she watched his surprised expression turn to one of determination.

"I won't pry, but let me assist you, if you would allow me?" Midoriya asked as he turned to face the girl and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

(Y/N) thought over his words for a moment and considered pushing him away, telling him to leave, and that she was fine, but maybe she needed this.

She never liked being alone anyways so his company would be nice.

"...I would like that. Thank you." Her voice came out raspy and sore from not uttering a word or having anything to drink in the past 24 hours.

Midoriya immediately picked up on this and winced at her state.

She had been left alone all this time and he felt bad for not even considering how she was doing; she was his classmate after all.

"Let's go to your room and I'll make you something to eat." Midoriya said with determination flowing all throughout him as he hoped to make her day even slightly better.

She nodded and sluggishly made her way to her room, Midoriya following and taking a mental note of where the kitchen was.

(Y/N) sat herself on top of her bed and simply stared down at her hands that rested on her lap.

That's all she had been doing ever since she found out about Iggy's death, sitting around and exploring the times they shared together.

Midoriya left her in her thoughts and walked over to the kitchen.

He opened cabinets to see where everything was located and saw mostly canned foods and plastic utensils along with paper plates.

Opening the fridge, he noticed there was not too much either.

He furrowed his eyebrows in thought and wondered what he could make with the ingredients she currently had. The result of what was currently there was just nearly expired canned foods, which he thought would more than likely not cheer her up.

He closed the fridge and opened up some of the shades to let light filter into the room. Remembering there was a convenience store a block or two down the road, he swiftly told the girl he would be back before leaving to pick up some ingredients.

Upon arriving and seeing that she still stood in the same position, he quickly got to work and decided to make a simple soup, because where could you go wrong with that?

While he waited for it to finish cooking, he tidied up the place a bit and took notice of the living room being one of the messiest areas.

He fixed up the throw blanket and pillows on the couch and placed the remote that was on the floor back onto the small coffee table.

He made sure to be mindful of what he touched since he knew this was Aizawa's apartment as well.

As soon as the soup was done, he poured a bowl for the girl and fixed up a glass of water as well.

He walked over towards the girl's room and gently knocked on the doorframe.

He let a warm smile show on his face as he spoke softly to (Y/N).

"I brought you some food... I-I'm not the best at cooking but I hope you like it..." He trailed off as he walked into the room and placed it on her side table along with the cup of water.

She looked up at him, her face still holding that blank and emotionless stare it had when he first arrived.

She reached over and softly blew on the hot soup before taking a sip and letting out a small smile.

"It's good."

Her response made Midoriya smile in victory seeing something other than her stoic features.

He took notice of her appearance and hit a fist in his open palm as an idea came to mind.

"Could I fix up your hair? I'm pretty good with that since I have to maintain my curls and I occasionally do my mom's hair." He asked as a small blush covered his face at doing such an intimate thing with someone he barely knew.

Well, he knew more about her than a normal stranger would when just meeting someone, seeing as he watched her journey through Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

(Y/N) looked up at him in confusion wondering why he would go this far for her. She was glad he was here to distract her from the recent events, but what would he be gaining out of this?

"I just want to be your friend!" Was his response every time, and his resolve never wavered no matter how many times she asked.

Midoriya ended up staying until she finally fell asleep and was content with the peaceful look on her face.

She seemed to have a whole lot on her mind and Midoriya was worried about her well-being, but he remembered how much of a strong person she was.

She always would pick herself back up and he had no doubt whatever dilemma she was going through now would be a minor deter in her goal.

——————♡——————

The next day, classes began normally, although many students were still tense from the previous villain infiltration.

Class 1-A were praised for their strength from surviving the attack and handling it maturely and were told multiple times they would be great heroes in the future.

It certainly boosted some of their ego's.

But not everyone saw it as something to be proud of for surviving.

They were heroes in training, just beginning their journey. To see villains intending to kill with no restraint and having to deal with it without proper training was traumatizing for some.

"Hey, did you watch the news last night? Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..." Toru Hagakure exclaimed with a dejected sigh as she recalled seeing herself on TV.

(Y/N) was having idle conversation with Mina who seemed to be acting off. She had gotten relatively close to the girl and since they were seated beside one another, it was quite common to see them talk with one another.

"...Is everything okay, Mina? You seem... tense?" (Y/N) asked as she furrowed her eyebrows and scanned her stiff friend to check for anything physically wrong but could locate nothing.

"A-ah, it's nothing, (Y/N)! Don't worry I'm just still shaken up from the villain attack, haha..." Mina reassured as she darted her eyes over to Kaminari.

(Y/N) just nodded her head before going back to doodling on the desk. She could quite easily tell if someone was lying, their posture, breathing, and actions being obvious indicators.

She knew not to pry because it might not be something Mina wants to talk about, so she ignored it and continued her drawing of Polnareff squatting in a cheeked up Omni-man listening to hot milk pose. Ever since she stumbled upon that video on the internet here, it has been stuck in her mind since she could imagine Polnareff in that position.

Her pencil harshly vandalized a huge line across the elegant drawing when she was abruptly started by Iida's shouting.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Iida yelled out as he marched over to stand in front of the podium.

Everyone stopped their conversations and looked over at him with a deadpan expression while (Y/N) could only muster up a glare.

"We're already in our seats. You're the only one who's not!" Kaminari pointed out making Iida furrow his eyebrows and walk over to his seat frustrated.

Mina leaned back to look over at Tsu, her chair almost tipping over, but Tsuyu secured it just in time.

"Tsu, who'sgonna teach homeroom today?" Mina asked as she stabilized herself in hopes of not almost falling over again.

"Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." Tsu trailed off in thought as she wondered if they were going to have a substitute.

(Y/N) looked over at the front door as it slid open and there stood the man himself, all wrapped up in bandages looking like a mummy.

"Morning."

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" Everyone shouted at once, (Y/N) joining in all though it was more said as a monotone statement than an exclamation.

"You're too much of a pro!" Kaminari reeled back in horror looking at Aizawa's state.

Iida's hand swiftly flew up into the air.

"So, you're alright, Mr. Aizawa?"

"Can you really call that "all right"?" Uraraka questioned Iida's statement with a sweat drop.

(Y/N) watched his sluggish movements as he made his way to the front of the classroom in concern. He had not come home even once since the attack happened, but he's standing there like everything was just fine.

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly the fight is not yet over." Aizawa declared making everyone voice their own opinions.

"Fight?"

"Don't' tell me..."

"The villains again...?!"

Bakugo seemed thrilled and willing to challenge another fight, Midoriya seemed slightly worried, and Mineta looked like he was going to piss himself.

Aizawa's barely visible eyes narrowed making some people gulp in anticipation.

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near."

Kirishima was the first to burst out of his seat in excitement.

"That's a super normal school event!"

The class collectively let out sighs of relief knowing it wasn't anything dangerous.

Some were looking forward to the challenge, others looking forward to the recognition they would get from the U.A. sports festival.

"Wait a minute--" Kaminari started as he pushed Kirishima back down into his seat.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked, cutting Kaminari off from speaking.

"Yeah, what if they attack us again or something...?" Ojiro asked in agreement with Jiro.

(Y/N) had no clue what the hell was going on once again but opted to try to fix her drawing and ask someone about this festival later.

"Apparently they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years." Aizawa assured the students that nothing wrong would happen.

Besides, many heroes would be there in person to witness the event, so any smart villain would realize going against them would be too much to handle.

"Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains." Aizawa said as he lifted his head to look over all of the students.

His eyes landed on (Y/N) and he deadpanned watching her scribble on the desk not even paying attention and noted to add that on the list of 'things to lecture (Y/N) on' after class.

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." Mineta pointed out as a gloomy and frightened aura surrounded him.

Midoriya turned around and let out a small breath of disbelief.

"Huh? Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?"

"Of course I have; That's not what I meant!" Mineta whined back over to Midoriya.

Aizawa sighed from being interrupted, though he ignored it as he continued to talk. "Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory."

Everyone seemed anxious or excited about the upcoming festival and spoke about what to expect with one another.

Kirishima yelled loudly about how much he was excited and looking forward to getting the attention of a hero agency. Midoriya and Iida were off to the side talking with one another about the festival as well, everyone breaking up into little groups.

Mina turned over to face (Y/N)'s seat to ask how she felt the sports festival but was surprised to see she was not in her seat.

Letting out a 'Huuuh', her eyes rapidly scanned the room looking for the girl.

Mina spotted the girl walking over to Midoriya and Iida and wanted to call out for her but thought maybe she wanted to hang out with others for a bit.

A bit jealous, she pouted and went back to the conversations with the group she was in.

(Y/N) tugged on Midoriya's blazer to grab his attention, Iida turning to the girl as well.

Meanwhile, Uraraka was running around with fire in her eyes chanting that she would do her best.

Midoriya turned to see who was gripping onto him and brightened upon seeing it was (Y/N).

"...Izuku, could I treat you to lunch this week?" She asked as her stoic features remained unchanged, even when he began to sputter.

The group standing next to Midoriya's had heard the exchange and looked over in amusement.

"Woah woah, when did you two get all friendly?" Sero asked trying to recall any interactions they had, which was very little. There was only like once in the classroom and lunch was out of the question since him and his group of friends stole her for lunch every day. She just fit into the group perfectly, they couldn't have lunch without her at this point.

"I was about to inquire about that as well." Iida said, pushing up his glasses and furrowing his brows as his eyes darted between the two.

Midoriya's face grew a bright red as he waved his hands around so fast, they were barely visible.

Nobody could make out any of his words, so (Y/N) decided to take over.

"...We spent the day together yesterday and I was grateful for it. I just wanted to repay him."

"That's so manly of you! We should hang out too some time!" Kirishima said with a glimmer in his eye at the thought of spending time with (Y/N) outside of school.

He recalled she liked video games and arcades, so maybe he would take her to go check out one of the more modern versions this world has to see if she would enjoy that. It was something him, Bakugo, Sero, Mina, and Kaminari did on a few occasions, so gathering the group with the addition of (Y/N) would be a great experience.

(Y/N) simply shrugged her shoulders as if to tell him she was okay with that before she suddenly let out an 'oh'.

"Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" Midoriya asked as his fiery blush calmed down to a dust of pink across his cheeks.

"...Aizawa gave me this phone a while back, could I have your phone numbers?" She asked as she pressed her lips together and held out the phone for them to see.

"Oh yeah! If you need help figuring it out, just let us know!" Sero said as he snatched the device and started to tap away on it.

The phone was passed around the small group and contacts were added, each putting cute nicknames or just their regular names as they sent their selves a message.

Sero, Kirishima, Iida, Midoriya, Sato, and Tokoyami were the only ones present at the moment, but she figured she could get more numbers later.

She nodded her head in thanks before strolling off at the sound of the bell ringing indicating it was time for their lunch.

(Y/N) went to sit with her usual group of Sero, Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Bakugo. It felt natural to make her way over to their table at this point since they were the ones to first invite her, and plus she liked listening to their conversations even if it was made up of arguing and yelling most of the time.

Kaminari still had the event of himself and (Y/N) kissing fresh in his mind, but he made an attempt to shove it in the back of his memories for the sake of their friendship.

He hasn't been able to look her in her eyes and he's worried she would take it the wrong way.

"Oh yeah, (Y/N) got a phone! Why don't you grab the rest of our numbers?" Kirishima mentioned as they all ate their lunches. Kirishima looked over at her to see if she wanted that and smiled at the sight of her nodding her head.

"Ooooh really?! Can I put my number in, (Y/N)? I won't text too often~" Mina said as she leaned over the table and made grabby hand motions.

(Y/N) nodded again and shifted through her pockets before pulling out the phone with a case that fit her aesthetic color scheme she normally had going on.

She watched them with a small smile, although they were too distracted by the phone to notice.

Mina hurriedly typed in her number and put a heart next to her contact's name before handing it over to Kaminari, who did the same, but added a lightning bolt.

Bakugo reluctantly took the phone only by the convincing of the group and angrily typed in his number, telling her to be grateful she was even able to receive it.

(Y/N) simply ignored his taunting to look through the contacts and couldn't help but feel warm at the sight of all the names.

She was making friends so easily in this world, it made her doubt if this was all even real, and that maybe it was just a dream she would eventually wake up from.

In her home world no one even dared to get near her in fear they would 'contract the crazy' as kids her age would put it.

The only friends she had ever made were the ones who were now slowly being picked off one by one.

She wondered how long this delusion will last before she would inevitably leave.

——————♡——————

"...Hey Kaminari."

(Y/N) stared at the blonde-haired boy who was walking with Kirishima, his bag hanging by his side as he was just about to leave U.A. and walk home with him. The two stopped walking and Kaminari pivoted on his foot with a curious expression, wondering who called his name, but when he saw (Y/N) he froze and seemed to stand straighter and fix his posture.

His eyes darted from (Y/N) and back over to Kirishima, who grinned seeing the girl, but looked confused on what the sudden tenseness was that formed between the two. Realizing he hadn't said anything, Kaminari turned to (Y/N) and quirked his lips up into a smile.

"Oh hey! (Y/N), hey! What's up!" He awkwardly greeted.

"...I just wanted to talk for a minute, it won't be long."

She looked expectingly at Kirishima, who seemed to get the silent message as he nodded his head in understanding. She internally was very appreciative of that and nodded her head in thanks.

Flashing a large grin, the red head looked over at his friend in reassurance. He may not have understood the matter on why they needed to talk, but the fact they needed to talk something out was obvious. The tenseness was not only driving him crazy, but Bakugo, Mina, and Sero as well. The angry blonde had even threatened to beat what was wrong out of them because their awkwardness was 'ruining the taste of his lunch'.

"Don't worry I'll wait by the gate."

Kaminari nodded in thanks as he watched his friend turn around, raising his hand and waving slightly in thanks.

"Alright I'll be there soon."

(Y/N) pressed her lips together as she stepped from one foot to the other, looking down at the ground as she mentally gathered her thoughts and re-played in her head what she had been practicing saying. There was an awkward silence that Kaminari couldn't stand for any longer and knew he should be the one to break it.

"So..." He trailed off while raising a hand upwards to gently hold onto the back of his neck, biting the inside of his cheek as he looked at the girl in front of him that looked to be struggling to get something out.

When her eyes trialed up him to find his own, he held his breathe as he waited to hear what she had to say.

"...I'm really sorry." She said, attempting to sound as sincere as possible, but hearing it come out in a mumble she silently berated herself. Apologizing wasn't her forte, and even when she was in the wrong, she rarely apologized unless it was seriously dire like the time Iggy got injured on her behalf. This shitty world really has changed her to become so sensitive as to struggle to apologize to some high school boy over a subjectively mild matter.

"Huh? For what?" He asked, hoping to help pry out some words from her.

He of course could think of something that she should apologize for, but he wanted to make sure he wasn't assuming that were the case. If it weren't he would take this time afterwards to address that problem since it has been laying heavy on his mind.

He watched as she took a deep inhalation of breath before her eyes scarily narrowed, her stoic features showing no other change, however her tone of voice was filled with regret and seriousness— whether that be for not addressing this sooner or for it even occurring in the first place.

"For kissing you without your consent. It was wrong of me— I'm used to using my power in desperation to gain the upper hand, and I realized I abused the ability and selfishly kissed you for information. I didn't know it was that big of a deal here but that's no excuse, I'm... uh, sorry again."

Despite the awkward ending, Kaminari couldn't help but beam in happiness. He grinned and almost laughed at the situation since its exactly what he was hoping for her to talk about, seeing as it was something he didn't want to just ignore for the rest of their school days. He was overjoyed to see this vulnerability on her behalf since he watched the show and understood just how difficult it was for her to not only talk that long, but to actively go out of her way to express regret to someone she barely knew.

"I appreciate you saying that! Honestly, it's no big deal, it still feels like it was a dream, you know? A good one." He reassured in all honesty.

Yeah, he was a bit upset at first, but he did in fact kiss back. He liked it although it was unexpected, and he would have appreciated her asking for permission, but that was it. Nothing deeper than that, it was just conflict over his own emotions and taking consent seriously.

(Y/N) let a small smile upturn her lips as a breath of relief fell from her nose. Kaminari couldn't help but stare in awe at the sight of her cheeks slightly rising with the action and her eyes curling happily.

"...So, friends? No more awkward glances?"

"Deal!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 613 75
[COMPLETED]βœ“ UNDER EDITING (WARNING THIS STORY IS VERY CRINGE CUZ IM AN IMMATURE WRITING THIS STORY! CRINGE ASF THANK U) My Hero Academia (OMFGGGGGG...
408K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
384 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
11.4K 449 14
"Yeah." He didn't hesitate when he heard the confirmation. Closing the distance between them, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, their cheeks...