Metamorphasis

By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... More

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Prep
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend

31.3K 608 58
By WhisperOfSouls

I ran in circles for awhile just trying to clear my head before heading back home to my supposed parents. I changed back at the doorstep and stepped inside to a pair hysterical parents. "Young lady nothing conndones this kind of behavior!" My dad yelled at me while my mom just cried besides him. "I'm sorry mom...dad. I just got so confused and I didn't know what to think" I paused and sat down in front of them both.

"Please tell me the truth. Who am I really?" I asked them my face blank. "Sweety..." my mom started before grabbing on to my dad for support. "We hadn't thought to tell you this yet because we didn't want to loose you" My dad said "we both love you so much sweety even though you aren't ours. We have raised you like our own because I'm unable to bear pups due to an inccident that happened when I was younger." My mom said tears streaming down her face.

"I want to know EVERYTHING." I said emphasising the everything part. "lilly was the name your mother gave you but we never knew her last name or where she came from at all. When she fell into our territory she was dressed in rags and so were you." My dad said taking out a small locket from his pocket. "All you had was this pack symbol. It was around your neck when we found you in a tree. We thought she mightve been a rougue but now were not sure."

His words were strained and he was hurting but I needed to know who I was. "Why did I never see this." I said taking the locket from his hand. "Because we didn't want you to ask questions that might lead you to suspect us." My dad said while my mom sobbed. "We just didn't want to loose you baby. I...we...love you so much." My mom said between tears. "You can keep the necklace now since it is after all yours. The pack symbol is foreign which is why we think it might be the Kriegers pack symbol which would make your mother the lost princess Crimson." He finished saying and my mom whimpered.

I took a deep breath and placed the locket...my mothers locket around my neck and gasped when I saw it began to glow a deep purple and blue color just like my eyes. "Wow." I said once the glow went away. "Sweety I know I might not be your birthmother but please don't leave us...don't leave me."she cried and I could feel my heart aching. I walked up to both of them and hugging them close to me.

"Your my parents no matter where I came from and mom your the best." I said and my dad stiffened up before melting and hugging me. "Your my little girl lilly" he whispered "I know dad." I said and gave him a small kiss on his cheek before wiping my moms tears away. "I love you." I said smiling at her and she smiled. "Well I imagine you must be hungry so I made dinner a bit earlier for us."

"Thanx mom." I said and we all sat down at the table for dinner. When I was done I went directly into the shower. The warm water was soothing to my sore muscles. *Wow* was all I could think of. I wasn't born to this pack but it was my home. Sure they treated me like complete crap but they still were the only pack mates I knew. "At least ill finally get to meet my mate." I whispered to myself.

That night I was troubled and hardly got any sleep.

VISION

A silver wolf was in the middle of a clearing snout in the air howling in pain. She had no physical injuries but somehow I just knew she was heart broken. A twig snaps but she just bows down to the strong presence of an unknown alpha wolf. His eyes where a lively golden color, his hair was jet black, he stood strong and somehow he made her feel better.

VISION OVER

I woke up with a start and the bright sunlight in my face. "Dam" I whispered to myself. "That dream again or whatever the hell it was." I said and sat up rubbinng the sleep from my eyes. *Spring breaks sucks* I thought to myself and got up for a quick shower before breakfast. My mom as usual made a big breakfast and we acted like normal. Nobody said anything about yesterday or the fact that I was pretty much a stranger in a home that wasn't my own.

The days after my shifting passed by almost in a flash and pretty soon school was back in session. Liz hadn't talked to me since she got back and I got worried. I waited till after school and went over to her house. Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock *wonder if she's in? Wait she HAS to be in* a few minutes and a lot of knocking later she answered the door her eyes red. I could tell shed been crying but I just didn't know why.

"Liz? Tell what's wrong and don't lie to me. I know you, your my friend..." I began saying when suddenly she fell into my arms. I hugged her while she cried and after awhile she started talking. Sniff..."jordan...he...I...we ...Oh lilly I shouldn't have gone with him!" She yelled in despair. "What happened?" I asked her but she shook her head "I can't tell you..." she whispered and I looked at her. Suddenly I noticed something was different about her. *her scent* "oh liz tell me you didn't." I said and she cried harder.

"I kept telling him no for a few days but I really liked him and he said that I would do it if I loved him and I..." she said and stopped. "Liz I'm so sorry." I said because I simply could not imagine what she must be going thru giving yourself completely to a guy you thought was gonna be there for you and then have him kick you away like trash. "Its horrible lilly he promised he'd stay with me but then he just ignored me and said to forget him!" She yelled and I felt her pain.

I invited her to stay over with me but she denied and insisted on staying home alone. I walked back to my house and noticed a note from my parents. +sweety dinner is in the fridge your father and I will be back later. Be careful and you know the rules+ I crumbled up the letter and rolled my eyes. *more secrets* I thought and went upstairs to my room after having heated my dinner up.

I ate in silence while thinking about what had happened to liz. "I hope I never go thru that." I said to myself between bites of my chocolate cake dessert from mom. I hoped that liz got better soon but I knew it wouldn't be easy. Things like that couldnt and wouldnt ever be easy to forget since it was meant to be a special moments between mates that loved each other. *she'll find her mate in time* my wolf said and I smiled.

*so will you...* she said and I frowned. "How?" I asked her but my wolf didn't answer. "Thanx..." I said sarcasticlly and placed the plate on my bedside table before preparing a long bubbly bath for myself. It took a while but pretty soon I was resting comfortably in the lukewarm water that smelled like mixed berries. I closed my eyes...

VISION

It was dark and I was tired but I had finally reached my destination Paris, France.

VISION OVER

My eyes flew open and I shook my head. *me in france?* I thought. I got out, got into my pj's and then into my bed ready for sleep. This time I slept like a baby and woke up early to find my parents at the table eating breakfast. "Early breakfast but we always eat together before school." I said and they looked at each other guiltyly. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to get ready for school. When I went back downstairs my mom was sitting on the couch...knitting?

"Sweety get home early your dad and I wanna talk with you." I nodded and headed out to the bus. Liz wasn't on it but I guessed it was because of what she told me yesterday. I headed toward the back of the bus but stopped when I saw that the alphas son was sitting there...alone. I was about to walk back when he spoke. "I don't bite." He said and I raised an eyebrow. "Sit with me." He said and I did causing people to turn and stare.

"Hey people mind yo buisness." He said smiling and people pretended to turn back around. I blushed furiously and pretended to have the most interesting shoes in the world. He tapped my shoulder "So...what's your name." His voice was soft soothing and likeable. "I'm lilly." I answered him politely. "Nice name like a flower. I'm new here well not really but I was away barely got back." He said and I nodded. *why is he talking to me?* I thought *everyone is drooling over him so why me.* "you don't talk much do you?" He asked me and I blushed.

"Actually no I don't." I said and he laughed. His laugh reminded me of the autumn when the leaves got carried away with the wind. "Sorry, its not you I just find it hard to believe that if finally found a girl that doesn't talk a mile a minute." He said as we reached the school. Everyone got off but just as I was gonna get off he took my hand and held me in place. "Wait...please." he said and I did. Sure I could refuse but my interest was picked and I wanted to know why he wanted me to wait with him before leaving.

"Would you mind showing me around?" I looked at him confused. "I like you well not like that but you are one of the only girls that doesn't or hasn't actually tripped all over themselfs to be with me." He said "so you don't like attention?"I asked him. "I don't like fakes. People trying to impress me just because I'm f uture alpha. I like wolfs that genuinely want to be around me. So what do you say?" He asked me and for a minute I thought about saying no but then. "Sure jeremy, right?" He laughed. "Yes that's me." He said and we trailed down the bus with all eyes on him.

"I hate this attention..." I whispered and he laughed. "Ignore them." He said and placed his hand over my shoulders in a friendly matter. "Do you have your schedule?" I asked him. "Yea got that." He said and took it out "Ok, well let me see." I told him and he handed over to me. I looked it over and then started walking with him. "Lucky for you we share some of the same classes. Like english, history, science, and of course lunch." I said.

He smiled "ok so what first?" He said happily. "English." I said and we got into class just as the bell rang. The teacher wasn't there yet and I wondered if he was coming at all since the day before we had had a substitute. "Good..." a sweet and melodic voice started to say and I looked up from my notebook freesing. The teacher had finally arrived and then his scent hit me *freshly mowed grass and water. His scent reminded me of a riverside* I thought and smiled for a minutes before freaking out. He walked in and sat down without a word.

"Good morning class." He said "lilly are you ok?" The jeremy asked me and I nodded but he looked skeptical. I spent the rest of the class looking at the teacher. It was as if I was in a dream or something I just couldn't believe it my teacher was my mate. The bell finally rang and we all departed. "Miss riverdale come to my room during lunch. I have a matter to attend with you." David the teacher said and I nodded before rushing out. "Hey lilly wait up!" Jeremy called out to me and I stopped. "Sorry I didn't realize I was getting ahead from you." I told him.

"Don't worry bout it." He said and I showed him to his next class before leaving to find my own. The day was a blur and still liz didn't show up not even at lunch. The jeremy had found friends and sat with them while I sat alone...as usual. "Lilly come sit with us." He said pointing at the popular table. The people there did not like that idea I could tell from the look of disgust in there eyes but then of course they couldn't deny the future alpha what he wanted.

"No thanx your friends and I don't get along" I told him" your my friend too lilly or at least id want you to be." He said smiling and I felt reassured. "Thanx jeremy but are you sure? I don't know if you've noticed but I'm not the most popular girl around and I could hinder your status." I said. He frowned "lilly popular or not I don't care. I'm surrounded by enough of those. What I want is to know the real you instead of just the outside." He said.

"oh ok I guess if you really want to." I said and he walked back to the popular table. I ate in silence and then walked back to my english class while everyone ate. I knocked "come in." Came his voice and I stepped inside closing the door when I turned back around I came face to face with david, my teacher, my mate. I held my breath "lilly..." he whispered as I looked directly into his eyes. He slid his hand over my cheek and instantly a current of electricity went thru me making me shiver. "Mate..." I whispered.

He kissed me and I melted into his arms. His lips where soft sensual and oh so sweet. Our wolfs purred in sink until he pulled away from me out of breath. "I found you after all this time I found you." He whispered "when did you change?" He asked me. "During spring break." I said blushing as he kissed me again. "I thought id die without ever meeting my mate but now I've found you lilly and I'm never letting you go." He said.

"But I'm not beautiful...I'm fat and ugly..." I whispered and bowed my head. He picked up my face and looked me in the eyes. "How you look doesn't matte. I want you." He said just as the bell rang and I sprinted away leaving him standing there alone. The rest of the afternoon I spent it day dreaming of my mate. I still couldn't believe id found my mate and he wanted me even though I wasn't beautiful. He wanted me just like I wanted him and I was extremely happy.

Life would be better for me now I just knew it. Unfortunately I was wrong but in that moment I was blissful, young and terribly naive. Nothing else mattered. I had found my mate and he wanted me. Id finally have the life I wanted where I was accepted and loved by all. Id finally get included in pack activities and functions. More people would want to hang out with me and liz. "Liz!" I yelled remembering that I hadn't seen her all day and wondered where she was.

I went home and my parents sat me down. "Lilly your mom and I have good news for you." My dad said and I turned towards my mom. "I'm pregnant! Sweety your gonna have a baby brother or sister!" She said all exitedly and I smiled. "That's good mom you'll finally have your very own child." I said and she smiled. "Your still my daughter lilly." She said and hugged me but something was different. I might be there adopted daughter but this new baby was there first born pup. A new puppy with there own flesh and blood.

Things were changing and only time would tell if it was for the better or worse of the situation. I guess id have to wait till that day came. We ate dinner and I went upstairs to do my homework when I heard a tapping at my window. I looked thru it and there was jeremy smiling. I opened the window and he threw me a bag that I barely caught. I opened it and found a new cellphone inside with a protective case. I took it out and the moment I touched it it glowed blue before going back to normal. I opened it and it vibrated getting a call from jeremy.

I answered it quickly. "Do you like it lilly?" Was the first thing that came thru the phones speaker. "Well yes but..." I started but he interrupted me. "I didn't know if you had one or not so I got that one for you so we could talk." He said his hapiness evident in his sweet voice. "I can't pay for this jeremy and I can't accept it." I said frowning. "You don't have to pay a thing lilly. Its a gift from me to you and I want us to be friends. Can you meet me outside? I brought the new car my dad got me." He said and I couldn't help but smile. His giddyness was so contagious.

"Ok just let me ask my parent." I told him and hanged up. I walked downstairs where my parent sat talking. "Mom can I go out with a friend?" I asked them and they looked at me. "Is it liz?" They asked me " No its jeremy." I said. "The alphas son?" My dad asked me and I nodded. "Yes he's outside." I said. "Let me see." He said and walked out with me to see jeremy standing besides his mustang murcielago.

"jeremy I didn't know you were back." My dad said. Jeremy smiled" it was all last minute sir." Jeremy said respectfully "bring her back at home in good time and respect her." My dad said as he shook jeremy's hand. "No problem sir. I know she's not that type of girl." I blushed furiously as he said this. "Dad, please!" I said and he smiled. " have fun." He said and jeremy opened the door for me to get in before he himself getting in.

"Seatbelt lilly. Its the most important thing." He said and I smiled "ok." I said and secured myself into his car. I didn't know where he was taking me but I just felt like he wouldn't hurt me. He took off driving and turned on his radio instantly blasting some rock music. "You listen to Xandria?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yea, you know em?" He said and I nodded. "I never pegged you as a rocker." I told and he laughed. "Well you don't look like a rocker chick either ya know." He said and I smiled " yea I know." And grew quiet. The rest of the ride we listened to rock music and I actually enjoyed his company. When we reached our destination he told me to close my eyes and led me outside.

"Ok open your eyes." He said and I slowly opened my eyes and gasped when I saw...

Yes I know I'm leaving you hanging but hey that's what makes it interesting ain't it? Ok I know I make grammatical errors but I'm trying and considering I'm doing all this thru the app on my phone it could be worse.

Now you know the drill,

-Vote

-Comment

And once the story gets another 100 votes, reads and/or comments I will post the next chapter, deal? Now enjoy and tell me how you like it so far. As incentive I will be dedicating my next chapter to the first person who comments on this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.9K 21
Annabelle is the runt of the litter her parents disowned her the day she was born just because they wanted a boy so he can be the next alpha. When A...
378K 11.7K 26
Cira Olivia Thomas is the daughter of Kaiya and Darren Thomas, Alpha and Luna of The White Crescent Pack. She is the runt of the pack, like her moth...
3.2K 57 6
Reese was born an abomination. A Freak. Or so she'd always been told by the pack of seaside wolves she'd been born into, including the pack's leader...
893K 19.9K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...