♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

38. *Back To Italy*

2.1K 70 25
By miss_cherry001

Maya's P.O.V

We had been sitting inside the car for half an hour but neither Liam nor Massimo had come out yet. I now started to worry about them. I asked Enzo as to what's taking them so long to which he assured me that they'd be fine. I was still restless but I couldn't do anything other than waiting so I kept quiet.

Soon I heard running footsteps and as I looked out of the car I saw men coming out. For a moment I thought what if it was Dino's men but then I saw a familiar face among those men, Liam he was there. As my eyes looked around to see another familiar face my eyes landed on him. Even from the distance I could see his clenched jaw and fists.

Enzo immediately stepped out of the car and walked towards the front seat. The car door opened and Massimo got settled beside me. From my peripheral vision I saw all other men occupying the other 2 cars in which they had arrived. The cars started and we left from there. Fortunately & surprisingly none of Dino's men followed us and soon we were away from his mansion.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Massimo sitting beside me with rigid posture. His jaw was still clenching and it was as if he was angry.

"You alright?" I softly asked as I looked at him. I noticed him loosing his fists and he took a breath before saying, "I should be the one asking you this, you were kidnapped not me."

"I'm fine. But it was you who was fighting with Dino." As I said Dino's name I felt his body getting rigid again.

He didn't say anything to that and I thought he didn't want to talk about it but then he suddenly asked, "Did he do anything with you?" The way he said that it was obvious what he meant by anything.

I bit my lower lip as I thought about when Dino had almost forced himself on me and the other times when he had said inappropriate things to me.

"I might look like I'm fragile but I'm strong enough to somehow handle these type of situations." I answered instead of telling him about what Dino had done or tried to do.

"Did he or did he not do anything with you?" This time his voice was hard as he repeated his question.

Before I could answer him the car came to a stop. I thanked the Lord as Enzo came to my side and opened the car door for me.

"Oh we are going to travel by plane?" I asked as I tried to divert the topic. I stepped outside and saw a private plane. It was the same plane in which Massimo had kidnapped me to Italy the first time. As I thought about that day it surprised me how so much had happened so far. How I was so adamant of freeing myself from Massimo's grip when he had kidnapped me and now he was the one who saved me from someone else's grip!

"Ofcourse! Or were you expecting us to travel by car from Russia to Italy?" Enzo joked as we started walking towards the plane.

As I was walking I could feel a pair of dark brown eyes on me. I didn't have to turn to see who it was!

"You got us all worried." I turned my head and my eyes meet with a pair of familiar ocean blue eyes. Liam was smiling lightly at me. He looked kinda relieved.

"Wasn't my intention. But it's nice to know that you people care about me." I said with a smile.

"Ofcourse we do tesoro!" Came Enzo's voice. "But not more than one particular someone." He said under his breath but I heard him nonetheless. My stupid heart fluttered at the possibility of the meaning behind his words.

My mind was still jumbled up with so many questions and I knew only one person could answer them. But for now I had to wait. Soon we entered inside and the plane took off in the air.

Massimo's P.O.V

I saw her sitting calmly on the seat opposite to mine. Her eyes were closed. She must be tired. I thought in mind. She was looking so serene with her closed eyes, slightly parted lips and with few locks of hairs over her face. 'How could someone manages to look this beautiful even without doing anything?'

I looked away as she slightly stirred in her seat. And as my eyes moved from her it landed on Liam who was looking at her. I slightly narrowed my eyes. 'Why's he looking at her like this?'

I loudly cleared my throat which made him looked away from her and towards me. He raised an eyebrow at me while Enzo who was sitting on the seat beside Maya chuckled.

"I know you're still angry that I didn't let you finish him but that was for the best." Liam said to which I almost snorted.

"And tell me how not killing him was for the best?" I asked sarcastically.

"You & I we both know that he's more useful to us with being alive than dead." I chuckled without humor at this.

"Care to explain how that scum could be useful to us in any way?" My anger was slowly coming back.

Liam sighed as he leaned back in his seat before saying, "It's not hidden from anyone that Dino never does anything without telling his dearest uncle." I waited for him to continue and come to a fucking point. "And I'm sure Dino surely has had told his uncle about him marrying to what he believes a look alike of his dead wife."

I tightened my fists as just the thought of him marrying Maya boiled my blood with anger. I also had no idea as to how Maya looked so oddly similar to his dead wife but that didn't mean he could just kidnap her and force her into marrying him!

"I still don't see the reason as to why I shouldn't kill him?!" I said coming back to the topic in hand.

"What my point is this whole drama would put limelight on Maya. Now that we've managed to rescue her out of his place, he won't stay quiet." He paused before continuing. "Killing him would've made things uglier, and probably put more danger towards her." As he said that he gestured towards now a little snoring Maya.

Maya's P.O.V

I slightly moaned as I turned in my sleep. I could smell something delicious. As my eyes started to flutter I heard a low grumble. My cheeks tainted with blush as I realised it came from my hungry stomach.

The moment I opened my eyes they feel on him who was siting in front of me on his seat. I looked away as he was already looking at me. 'His piercing gaze must have been the reason why I was feeling as if someone was watching me.'

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I heard from my right side. As I looked that way I found Enzo who was casually eating food beside me. Oh so the aroma of food was coming from there.

I eyed his food hungrily as I licked my lips. Did I mention I hadn't eaten food properly since I got kidnapped by that Dino? Ya they had offered but I refused and now after being this close to food my hunger had returned!

My attention went back to Massimo as he yelled something in Italian and not a minute after a lady in uniform came towards us. She must be the flight attendant.

Although the plane was same like the last time but this time the flight attendant was different. Last time it was some girl who looked scared of Massimo but this one looked confident. As Massimo started saying more like ordering to her something in Italian, I noticed how not once she moved her gaze away from him. I also noticed how she slightly tucked a strand of her hair behind ear as she kept looking at him as if he was some piece of meat. My eyes involuntary narrowed at this.

When Massimo finished whatever he was saying in Italian she bowed her head slightly and then left but not before giving him that look in the end. Even when she turned around and started walking away my narrowed eyes were on her.

"You're going to put a hole in her back if you continue staring at her like this." Enzo said with a chuckle.

I looked away from her only for my eyes to fall on him. Massimo was now looking at me with a little smirk on his face, and for some god knows reasons Liam who was sitting beside him was smirking as well. When I gave side glance to Enzo he was engrossed in eating but a slight smirk on his face didn't go unnoticed by me.
'What are they smirking for?' I shrugged mentally.

Moments later the flight attendant arrived but now with a tray in her hands. She walked towards me to which I slightly furrowed my eyebrows but soon I understood what she was doing when she kept the tray filled with food items in front of me. As if sensing, my tummy grumbled again when I inhaled the aroma of food. I coughed lightly at this.

I looked up at Massimo and like always he was already looking at me. I felt warmth at the thought of him ordering food for me. 'Ofcourse he would! He must've heard the noises coming from your tummy.'

I smiled as I looked back at the food in front of me and without wasting any time I started eating it.

As I took the first bite I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. My eyes involuntary got closed as I took in the delicious juicy taste of the chicken dish. I opened my eyes as I heard a clearing of throat. No it wasn't Massimo it was Liam. I blushed as I smiled sheepishly and continued eating my food.

I finished the food as if I was hungry for ages! But then my eyes landed on the creamy pastry that was kept aside, probably a dessert. Although I was full but you know there's always the room for dessert. So I put the empty tray aside and took the pastry plate in my hand. As I took a bite my mouth got filled with sweetness of cream. I took another bite and licked my lips as I got some frosting on them.

While I was enjoying my pastry I felt a very strong gaze of someone on me. So I looked up and that was the exact moment I sucked on my spoon to eat away all the frosting. I shouldn't have done that because as I did that I saw Massimo looking at me with some emotion in his eyes. His jaw had clenched and his eyes had darkened.

I involuntary squeezed my thighs when I saw the look he was giving me. I blushed as his eyes noticed the small movement I did.

"You know I've just had my food." Enzo said all of a sudden. "And if you guys keep giving each other I want to eat you looks, then everything I've just ate will come out." He finished and also made a gagging gesture in the end.

To say my face was beetroot red from blushing would be an understatement. My eyes widened as I realised what Enzo just said. I heard both Liam and Enzo chuckling as they see the look on my face.

"Stop teasing her Enzo." Liam said but he wasn't serious instead he had a smirk on his face.

"I'm not teasing. I just said what's true. I mean have you not felt the sexual tension between these two!" My head snapped towards Enzo as the words escaped his mouth.

"What?" Enzo said nonchalantly as he looked at my widened eyes and slightly opened mouth. He didn't just say that!

But before I could yell at him I heard the pilot's announcement. I glared at Enzo as I fastened my seat belt since the plane was about to land.

***
We made our way towards the car that was already parked at the tarmac. While we were stepping down the stairs Enzo offered his hand to me but I just glared at him and didn't accept his hand.

I heard his chuckle as I walked past him. "What happened tesoro?" He asked as he reached my side. I didn't acknowledge him as I made my way towards the car. Liam made his way towards the passenger seat while Enzo sat in the very back. As I reached the car, Massimo opened the car door for me to which I sat inside and then he himself rounded his way to entered from the other side. He sat beside me.

Soon the car started to move and we drove away from the tarmac. My eyes landed on the surroundings of the roads, the people walking on the roadside, the buildings and the Italian writings everywhere which confirmed that we were back to Italy.

Unknown person's P.O.V

"We can just go and declare a war against him! We are not weak anymore like how we used to be дядя!" My annoying yet trustworthy nephew Dino Ivanov said.
(uncle)

"I know you're restless Dino afterall they took your bride but we need to think carefully and not do anything in the heat of moment." I exclaimed to which he heavily sighed but didn't argue back because he knew I was right and secondly he'd never talk back to me!

"As you say дядя." He agreed to what I said. I patted his back as I said, "Don't worry son we'll bring her back to you." He nodded his head at me. The evil glint in his eyes at the mention of her coming back to him didn't go unnoticed by me.

When he had called me few days ago telling me about how his dead wife had come back for him, I had thought he lost his mind. I mean I knew how mad he was for her but how could someone who was dead come back to life?! But when he showed me her picture I was shocked and I soon realised that she wasn't exactly her but a lookalike.

Now he wanted her no matter what. He had told me how this time he wouldn't let anything take his love more like his obsession away from him. I obviously didn't argue and let him have her. I mean I knew it was his mistake in the first place because of which she died but who was I to come in between and to be honest she shouldn't have disobeyed him! She should've just accepted her fate! But just like her father she was a hard-headed stubborn girl!

Coming to the matter in hands, I obviously had no problem with Dino taking this new girl the lookalike but what I didn't know was that she was related to him. The fearsome, ruthless and cold-hearted mafia boss of the strongest Italian mafia in the world! The one with whom I had a past.

*********
A/N : Hello my lovelies!😘 Hope y'all are well. Thank you for being so patient with me 🙈 lol it took me so long this time!😶

So, Maya has been rescued and they've safely reached back to Italy! But....who's the unknown person in the end? And what past does he has with Massimo? I only have one thing to say - "the drama hasn't ended here! The story has just begun! 😉"

Please do tell what you people think about this chapter or the entire book in general! I'd love to get your reviews! :)

Apologies for any errors/mistakes!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!🌟

Thank you!💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1M 277K 59
My first book and hence I don't know what I did here. ✗Complete, Revamped, Editing✗ "Keep grinding, you little slut." He spoke while increasing the...
183K 4K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
286K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...