Anything for you George Weasl...

Por rubyweasleysimp

Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffi... Más

Chapter 1: Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 2: Hogwarts
Chapter 3: Hermione Granger
Chapter 4: Detention
Chapter 5: Memory
Chapter 6: A secret
Chapter 7: Quidditch
Chapter 8: Hogsmead
Chapter 9: Sleepover
Chapter 10: Y/N Black
Chapter 11: Christmas
Chapter 12: Sirius Black
Chapter 13: New Year's eve
Chapter 15: Padfoot
Chapter 15: Bullies
Chapter 16: Confession
Chapter 17: I'll kill you
Chapter 18: Friendly game
Chapter 19: Happy Birthday
Chapter 20: Why?
Chapter 21: Guilt
Chapter 22: Savior
Chapter 23: Shrieking Shack
Chapter 24: The truth
Chapter 25: Summer
A/n: Sorry, my fault🥸
Chapter 26: Harold or Harry
Chapter 27: Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 28: The Qudditch World Cup part 2.
Chapter 29: The Burrow
Chapter 30: Diagon Alley
Chapter 31: My 5th year
Chapter 32: He said yes!
Chapter 33: George Weasley
Chapter 34: Friday
Chapter 35: «Perfect girl»
Chapter 36: Lover boy
Chapter 37: Clingy
Chapter 38: Goblet Of Fire
Chapter 39: Champion
Chapter 41: The first task
Chapter 42: Dance practise
Chapter 43: The Yule Ball
Chapter 44: Yule Ball part 2
Chapter 45: No regret
Chapter 46: Grimmuald Place 12
Chapter 47: Sirius's daughter
Chapter 48: Prefect's bathroom
Chapter 49: The second task
Chapter 50: Weird isn't it?
Chapter 51: She's a bitch
Chapter 52: April
Chapter 53: Cedric Diggory
Chapter 54: The third task
Chapter 55: Bringing you home
Chapter 56: Dead body
Chapter 57: Coming home
Chapter 58: I've missed you
Chapter 59: I'll bring you safe home
Chapter 60: Apart
Chapter 61: Harry Potter
Chapter 63: Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 64: Taco
Chapter 65: At Hogwarts
Chapter 66: Arthur Weasley
Chapter 67: Did it
Chapter 68: To an end
Chapter 69: Leaving? Poker and Cake
Chapter 70: Dropped out
Chapter 71: Joke shop
Chapter 72: Uncomfortable chair
Chapter 73: Awful taste
Chapter 74: When I see you again
Chapter 75: London
Chapter 76: Time to say goodbye
Chapter 77: Regina Queen
Chapter 78: Train station
Chapter 79: December
Chapter 80: The park
Chapter 81: Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 82: Message
Chapter 83: Now you know
Chapter 84: Desperate
Chapter 85: Back to life
Chapter 86: Bachelorette Party
Chapter 87: Birthday
Chapter 88: A white wedding
Chapter 89: Honeymoon
Chapter 90: Big news
Chapter 91: The news about Snape
Chapter 92: The seven Potters
Chapter 93: Another wedding
Chapter 94: Waiting
Chapter 95: Another christmas
Chapter 96: Willow Black Weasley
Chapter 97: Parenthood
Chapter 98: Fights
Chapter 99: Gringotts
Chapter 100: The Battle Of Hogwarts
Chapter 101: Possessed
Chapter 102: Ineviteble
Epilogue
A/n

Chapter 40: I'm fine

1.2K 35 8
Por rubyweasleysimp

•••••••••••••••2 weeks later•••••••••••••••••

The weeks passed and Y/n didn't seem sad or angry, but Regina told me that she did cry and hallucinated still. I kept on pretending that I didn't know what was going on in her head «The tournament is just 2 weeks away now»
«Are you ready? For whatever it may bring?» I asked Y/n while we walked out in the courtyard.

«I don't know...» She answered. «But I'm not scared, if that's what you want know» She smiled at me.

«You're really not scared?» I asked nervously.

«Whatever happens, happens»

«What if you die..?» I asked and looked her in the eyes scared of her answer.

«If I die....It was always meant to happen. I have to belive everything will work out for the best» She said and squeesed my hand tightly.

«What is the best?» I asked her worried.

«The best would be to return I guess» She said with a chrocked smile. «Are you alright?» She asked concearned.

«Yes. Are you?»

«I'm fine» She said, but I knew she lied.

«Good...» I muttered.

I'm 99% sure that what's wrong with her is because of the explotion she told me about...

I spinned her around and placed a quick kiss on her lips before pulling away. But she grabbed my tie and pulled me down to kiss her again. This kiss was deeper and lasted longer. I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her closer.

We hadn't kissed like this since our second kiss. My hands slid up her body to her hair and pulled in it enough for her mouth to open. I slid my tongue in. Hands sliding down again to lift her up from the ground. I placed kisses on her jaw and down her neck. My hands reached the back of her thighs and lifted her up, pressing her against the wall.

She leaned her head back and let out heavy breaths when I started sucking on her skin. Placing hickeys from behind her ear to her collarbone. «George...» She moaned which shoock me a little at first. I chuckled and continued, trying to loosen her tie.

Someone hit me in my head with a book and I pulled away from the kiss, dropping Y/n to the ground. «Detention!» Snape said with a smug almost grin. «5 o'clock, don't be late...» He said in his cold low voice. He kept on walking when we heard: «And 10 point's each from Gryffindor..»

When he disapeard Y/n let out a small laugh.
«Did it hurt?» She asked chuckling.

«A bit actually» I answered with a laugh.

She put made me bend down and she placed a kiss where he had hit me. «Thanks, that helped a lot» I said with a grin.

«My kisses are magical» She said jokingly.

«I know» I answered with a smug smirk.
She punched me slightly in the arm and then jumped up on my back and made me carry her to the Great Hall.

•••••••••••••••1 week later•••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV:

«Don't cry....» I told myself looking in the mirror. «Crying is for the weak... And I'm strong... C'mon Y/n...» I lifted off my shirt and turned my back against the mirror. I looked over my shoulder and touched it. I ran my hand over it twice before I put cream on it. «Argh..» I groaned as I rubbed it on. «Still feels weird to touch...and still looks like hell...» I haven't touched it in a while, but I tend to try to take care of it.

I finished caring for my wound and put on my shirt again. I stepped out of the bathroom to find Regina sitting on my bed.  «You okey y/n/n?»

«Yeah..» I replied. «Why are you sitting on my bed?»

«No reason» She answered. «Are you ready for the first task..?»

«Yes»

«Have you found out what it could be?» She asked hopefully.

«No, I just hope it hurts like hell» I answered getting ready to leave my dorm.

«No no no, why? You said you weren't going to hurt yourself..» She said and hurried up on her feet.

«I need to feel something strong right now» I said with a weak smile and left the dorm room.

I was gonna go for a walk to the Black Lake until I heard Harry call my name. I turned around to see him running towards me. «I know what the first task is..» He said catching his breath.

«Really?»

«Yeah...» He let out a heavy breath «It...is...dragons...»

«We're gonna fight dragons?» I asked excited now.

«Yeah....» He looked at me confused. «Why are you so excited? It's nothing fun about that...»

«I have always wanted to see a dragon» I answered with a smile.

«But we have to fight them. It's not sightseeing....»

«It will be fun!» I smiled and gave him thumbs up before I turned to walk to the Black Lake.

•••••••••••1 day before the tournament••••••••••

«Do you know what spell's to use?» Hermione asked while we were walking to the library.

«No. I'll improvise» I answered.

«What?! You can't do that!» She yelled at me.
«It's a dangerous task!»

«If Harry hadn't told me about it, I would have had to fight it unprepared anyways» I answered. «But I'm good with Hagrid's magical creatures, so maybe I will do good with a dragon»

«That's not the same!» She shouted in my ear.

«Animal's are animal's» I chuckled while heading inside the library.

We sat down and started studying. It's my fifth year and I have my O.W.L's this year, so I have to study a lot more. Hermione had been so kind to help me study this year if I helped her next year. «What grade are you going for in Potion?» She asked me.

«I don't know. Snape hates me, so I guess I'm going for an A»

«You should try harder than an A»

«There's no point, he's never gonna give me a good grade, no matter what I do» I answered while looking down at my charm's book.

After I had been reading for a while I got bored.

What is George and Fred doing now? Maybe I should go and check... Wait no. Hermione....I told her she could help me study...

I started fiddling with my fingers and looked all around the room, waiting for time to pass. But it didn't. I got stuck in my own head with my dark thought again. I nervously started to pick on my scar on my neck. «So... Hermione»

«Yes?» She said and looked up.

«If you had to choose, would you burn alive or would you drown?» I asked.

«What kind of sick question is that?» She answeard with a 'wtf' look in her face.

«Just answer»

«Neither!» She yelled.

«Okey, okey...» We went quiet again and we studied for another hour before she let me go. I ran through the castle as fast as I could to get back to my dorm.

I closed the door behind me and threw myself down on my bed, when I realised that I landed on a person. «Argh!!!» I screamed and rolled of the bed.

«Argh!!!» She person screamed to. The person leaned over the edge on my bed. «Hello, love» He greeted with a smile.

«What are you doing here!? You scared the shit out of me!» I yelled still laying on the floor. «And who let you in?!»

«I'm here to spend some time with you, I haven't seen you all day» He smiled at me «And it was really fun to scare you» A chuckle escaped his lips. «Regina let me in»

«How long have you been here?» I asked getting up from the floor.

«Just an hour»

«You waited here for me an hour?» I asked shocked. «I didn't know you could sit still without entertainment..»

«I can sit still if it's for something important» He said with a smirk and grabbed my waist and pulled me down on my bed next to him.

We were laying there cuddling a long time before he broke the silence. «Are you nervous for tomorrow..?»

«No, no I'm not» I replied with a small smile and kissed him on his nose. He chuckled at the kiss.

«You're allowed to be scared» He said, putting a kiss on my nose.

«I know» I nodded. «But I'm not scared. I'm ready» I said and rolled on top of him.

«Hello..» He said with a smirk on his face.

I leaned in and put a soft kiss and pulling away before he could return it. «I need to concentrate. No snogging» I said with a chuckle and got of him.

«That's just teasing!» He furrowed his eyebrows. «Low of you Y/n... really low...»

I walked to the door and opned it. I made a handgesture that told him to leave. «Out» I smiled at him.

«Are you throwing me out?» He whispered and put a dramatic hand on his chest.

«Yepp» I shrugged. «I need to get some sleep»

«You can sleep with me here» He smirked at me.

«You talk to much. Out» I said again.

«You're no fun» He pouted and got up. He walked towards the door ready to leave, but before he left he kissed the top of my head.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: Hello again :) Do you guys like the book? Is there something you would like to see? I know you're probably waiting for the smut xD but that wont be for a while, but when it happens, it happens often xD

Anyways, I hope you like the book :)

Thanks for reading and thanks for voting <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

106K 2.5K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
21.6K 901 37
Harry Potter starts off his Fourth Year going to the Quidditch World Cup with the Weasleys, a happy reprieve from the torture that is the Dursleys. H...
111K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 20/06/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...