spideypool dialogue prompts

By dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... More

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4

321 16 4
By dittypedals

A.N. I just realized one of my favorite spideypool fics was removed. I've been trying to find it but it said it couldn't download, so I'm guessing it got taken down🥲 enjoy

Wade and Peter worked on 'homework' for awhile.

Wade didn't really work though, just throwing pieces of paper and pencils at Peter. Plus constant yelling at each other until May would scold them.

Then, they'd laugh. It wasn't serious anyway.

May was happy her boy had a friend. She'd like to think it as, if you put her boy and his friend together, they make boyfriend. The thought made her very happy, although she wanted nephews and nieces.

If the relationship ever got that far. She could see the way Peter looks at him. And the nicknames and tension between them, but May was getting worried about all of the bruises Peter comes home with.

He's been quiet too. Ever since Ben. She hoped Wade could help him.

But she minded her business and made pasta for dinner.

-

"Wadeeeee!" Peter whined. "Give me my textbook back! I need it for history!"

"History shmistory. I want to cuddle."

"No. I told you after I get my homework done!"

"You swear?"

"I swear." Peter rolled his eyes.

"Hey! I'm being serious." Wade pouted, holding the textbook out of Peter's reach.

"I pinky swear." Peter sighed.

"That's good enough. Now, go learn about the Bill of Rights!" Wade dropped the textbook on the bed.

"Thank you." Peter opened it back up to his page and read.

Wade walked around his room. It was a pretty medium sized room.

It had a closet, a bed, a desk. Basic stuff.

The desk was covered with papers and pencils. Some books and wires.

Most of his clothes were in the hamper or neatly folded in his drawers.

Barely anything on his walls. Maybe some post it notes but that's it.

Wade snooped through the closet. But he only saw hangers and some clothes.

Peter was mentally dying inside. Even though he had nothing to hide, he was nervous there was something he didn't know about.

"Can I look in this box?" Wade called, all the way in the closet.

Peter laughed nervously, trying to remember what was in it. "Sureeeeeeee..."

Wade squealed and did a somersault onto the bed, making Peter rip a page.

"You asshole!" Peter groaned. "Really?!"

"I'm so sorry, baby boy!" Wade giggled, trying to open the box.

"Hey! Be careful with that!" Peter wrote an answer down on his paper. "Stop moving. I'm trying to write."

"Oh hush." Wade picked at the lock. "Why is there a lock?"

"I don't know!" Peter retorted, flipping through the pages frantically.

"Do you know what's inside?"

"Nope."

Wade raised his eyebrows. "Maybe it's a dildo?!"

Peter groaned in frustration. "It's not a- dildo." He whispered the last part. "That'd be disgusting. Why would I keep it in a wooden box anyway?"

Wade shrugged. "Do you have a bobby pin?"

"No. Why would I?"

"I need to pick pocket this thing open."

"Why don't you just forget about it?" Peter sighed.

"Because I'm bored!"

"Just use a pencil."

Wade huffed and grabbed one of Peter's pencils. He stuck it in the lock carefully and searched for the grooves inside. (I have no idea how to describe it💀)

He turned it and it clicked. "Aha!" Wade threw the pencil at Peter's face. It smacked him in the nose.

"Owwww Wad-"

"I unlocked it!" Wade cut him off. "Let's see what's in this bad boy!" He slowly opened it.

Peter held his breath.

"Oh?" Wade's shoulders fell. "Just pictures. Ooooo, maybe there's some baby pictures of you, Petey!"

Peter wrote another answer done and slammed the book shut. "There. Done." He remembered the box of pictures. He had been collecting them over the years.

Ben used to give him a singular picture of his parents or himself every year on Peter's birthday, so he kept them all in a box.

"Let's look through them!"

"Fine." Peter put the paper and textbook back in his bag. Along with the pencils. He sat down beside Wade, who was laying down, feet kicking in the air.

He grabbed the photo on the top.

It was Peter's parents at some sort of lab. He didn't really know much about his parents, so he never looked at this picture.

"Ugh! Boorriingggg~" Wade turned to Peter. "Oh. Sorry..."

"It's fine." Peter grabbed a photo for himself. A picture of May and Ben at their wedding. They looked so happy.

Peter smiled and laid the picture gently on the bed. Wade grabbed the photo and examined it.

"Is this your Aunt?"

"Yeah."

"She's very pretty."

Peter rolled his eyes. "Everyone says that."

"Well, I mean it."

Peter grabbed another picture of his mom, holding Peter in front of a museum. He was only 3 or 4 in that photo.

"Look at you! You were so cute! Your little cheeks, aweeee~" Wade squealed.

Peter blushed and grabbed another photo.

They looked through all of them together. Most of them were boring, so Wade eventually grabbed Peter and forced him to snuggle.

Peter huffed and accepted his fate. His phone buzzed suddenly. He sat up, but Wade growled and pulled him back down.

"Don't."

Peter flushed and checked him phone. It was Harry.

Har: Have you guys fucked yet?👀

Peter snorted and replied:

Me: HARRY OF COURSE NOT🙄we're just doing homework....

Peter put his phone down, only for it to buzz again.

Har: yeah right I don't believe you

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE😡he's going to ask who I'm texting and it'll be embarrassing

Har: whatever... see you Monday :)

Me: okie

Wade peeked over his shoulder. "Who's that?"

"Harry. He was asking about the history homework."

Wade squinted his eyes. "You're still bad at lying."

Peter groaned and put his phone away and snuggled up to him.

Wade smiled. "Aweeeeee, so cute~"

Peter huffed sassily and closed his eyes. His phone stopped buzzing, which made him feel better.

Wade rolled over so Peter was lying on his chest. He combed his hands through his hair.

"If my Aunt comes up here and sees us, I'm going to literally die under a table."

Wade chuckled, making Peter jump. "I bet it's fine."

Peter hummed and dozed off.

-

"Boys!" May called down the hallway. "Dinner is ready!"

Peter jumped, making Wade jolt.

"Mmokay!" Peter shouted, sitting up. "Oh I'm dizzy..." He rolled off of the bed, making a huge thump noise.

May shook her head and sighed.

"Oh my god! Are you okay, baby? You poor thing..." Wade cooed, scooping Peter up in his arms.

"Shut up." Peter blushed and squirmed. "Let me down."

"Ugh fine. We can continue this later.." Wade squeezed his ass.

"Wade!" Peter gasped, jumping away. "What the fuck?!"

He burst out laughing and walked out to the kitchen, before Peter could beat him up.

"Ah hello, Wade. I see you're earlier than my nephew."

"Yes. Yes I am." Wade sat down, awkwardly. He regretted it now. He felt like she could see through his hood.

Peter gathered himself and sat down beside Wade, whose ear was being talked off by May.

"Hello, Peter. Your friend here is more earlier to dinner than you are. He might be my favorite now."

Peter sighed. "I understand. What's for dinner?"

"Pasta and baked bread." She smiled warmly, setting the plates and forks down on the table.

"Thank you." Wade smiled back, not like she could see him, and set the table.

"Oh my, you don't have to do that."

"Aunt May." Peter scolded. "You're supposed to go easy on your back. Remember?"

"Of course I do!" She groaned and sat down. "How can I forget the sharp pain in my spine?"

Peter smiled sadly and waited for the table to be set.

"Well, you guys can go ahead and serve yourselves first." May inquired.

"Thank you, May." Peter rubbed her hand.

"Of course, dear. You usually help, but you have a friend. Tell me about yourself, Wade."

Wade froze. "Ummmmm... What specifically are you wanting to know?"

May laughed, Peter scooped some pasta on both of their plates.

"Where are you from? Stuff like that."

"Vancouver. I grew up with my-maybe uncle and mom. Then, I came to live here." Of course, most of that was a lie. He's been trying to live a normal life, but we all know he murdered most of his family.

His childhood in general was confusing.

"Ahh that's quite interesting. Why did New York catch your eye?"

Wade thought of something really quick. "Well, I would say because of Petey here, but I didn't even know him then. I would probably say I found a nice job."

Peter knew Wade was a Merc, but he's surprised he hasn't killed anyone yet. That he knew of.

Peter groaned and blushed, while May chuckled.

"How did you guys meet?"

"On the subway." Peter replied, taking a bite of his bread.

"Oh my!" May scolded. "I thought I told you to stay away from strangers on the subway!"

"I know, I know." Peter hung his head low. "Wade just came up to me and we started talking."

Wade snorted. "That is very accurate."

"Well I'm glad you guys met." May glowed.

"And I'm glad I met you." Wade replied.

Peter laughed at how polite he was being.

"What, baby boy? I'm just being nice. This is how I am."

He laughed even harder. "Ok, whatever you say."

"Peter. You should be more nice."May butted in.

"Oh it's ok. I don't mind his sassiness." Wade reassured.

"That is very true. You know, when Peter was a baby and I had to watch over him a lot, I got him some new toy blocks."

"Oh May, please not this story." Peter begged. "Every childhood story of mine is embarrassing."

"Hush, dear. And he'd spell the most grotesque words ever. He wouldn't even try. Sometimes it'd be something weird like 'befod' or something like that. But when I'd yell at him, he'd throw the toy blocks at me."

Wade laughed so hard. It was so overwhelming for Peter. But he couldn't help but laugh along.

"And it hurts too! They were solid plastic blocks!" May yelled.

"I couldn't help it!" Peter laughed. "I was just a child!"

"A sassy one at that!"

Wade caught his breath, as the two Parker's fought in the background.

"Well. This was a very fun dinner." Wade wheezed.

Peter whipped his head around. "You aren't leaving are you? Can he stay. Pleaseee May? It's the weekend anyway."

Wade was shocked at how eager Peter was.

"Oh, ummmm. I can stay, I have no plans anyway." Wade muttered.

Peter gave him a 'what's wrong look'.

Wade rolled his eyes.

Aunt May smiled. "Of course you can stay! You can stay as long as you want. I'm always here, with my nonfunctional back."

Peter stood up and took their dirty dishes. "I'll wash them for you, Aunt May. Go rest."

"I'll help too!" Wade stood up, heading over to Peter.

"Oh, you boys are too nice! You need to be around more often!" May slowly made her way over to the couch, where her book was waiting for her.

Peter ran the sink with hot water and bubbles. Wade rested his head on Peter's shoulder, hugging him from behind.

"Wade!" Peter whispered. "She'll see! Knock it off!"

Wade pouted, but pulled away. "We still need to cuddle."

"I know. You made it quite clear you wanted to."

They washed the dishes, sometimes splashing each other or blowing the bubbles.

May wished them goodnight, and wobbled into her room to sleep.

They put the dishes in the dish washer and padded into Peter's room.

They cuddled, as Peter promised. Wade hugged him so tightly, he might have exploded.

Wade would leave kisses around his neck and face, to which Peter would squirm and blush.

"Mmmm, so tasty." Wade licked up his jaw.

"We can't right now, Wade!" Peter turned around in his arms. "May is in the room next to us!"

"Awee, but I've waited so long! Pleaseee?" He begged.

"We need to talk about us first."

Wade stopped peppering kisses. "What?"

Peter inhaled deeply. "Are we dating? Or are we friends? I just want to figure it out first." He whispered.

Wade sighed. "I would love to date you! But I don't know if you want to date me me."

Peter looked up at Wade's covered eyes. "Of course I want to date you. I mean-I already saw your face! I'm not bothered by it. It's hot!"

Wade's eyes widened. "Really? My ugly scars are hot?"

"Of course they are!" Peter gave him an offended look. "I can't even imagine how it'd feel insi-"

"Whoa! Okay, okay. I'm in for all of this beautiful dirty talk, but you really want to date me? Really really?"

Peter groaned. "Yes!" He grabbed for Wade's jaw and pulled him in for a kiss.

But Wade would call it 'the kiss' from this day forward.

It quickly heated up. Wade hesitantly pulled his hood down.

Peter pulled away, to his dislike. "There you are!"

Wade rolled his eyes.

Peter gasped. "How dare you roll your eyes at me!"

"Oh, you do it all the time!" Wade pulled him in by the waist for another kiss.

Peter wrapped his arms around Wade's neck and pressed up against him. He groaned and reached down to grope Peter's ass. Peter gasped into the kiss, and Wade snaked his tongue in Peter's mouth.

He has never kissed with so much tongue before. It was making him lightheaded.

Wade pulled away for air again. "Damn, baby boy. I didn't think of you as such a dirty kisser!"

"Shhh!" Peter pushed his finger against Wade's scarred lips. "May will hear us!"

"She's probably knocked out by now!" Wade replied, leaning in for another kiss.

Peter pouted and rolled away. "No! I forbid another kiss until tomorrow!"

Wade frowned. "Why!?"

"I don't want to get caught! Maybe I can come back to your apartment again."

"Then I can kiss you?"

"Yes."

"Ugh fine! Just one more kiss?"

Peter turned back around to face Wade. "Fine."

Wade pulled him closed again and caught his lips in a slow kiss. He refused to pull away this time.

Peter whimpered when Wade bit his bottom lip and HESITANTLY ended it.

"Best. Kiss. Ever." Wade fangirled.

Peter smiled so wide, it hurt to smile at all. But a yawn suddenly ripped through him.

Wade then yawned as well. "Now I'm tired. Thanks, Petey."

"Of course." Peter rolled his eyes, snuggling closer to his chest.

Wade grinned and smelled his hair. "Hah! Just as I thought it'd smell."

Peter pinched his shoulder. "You creep! It's time for bed. Go to sleep."

He groaned, but held Peter closer. Soon enough, little snores filled the room.

Wade kept in his squeals and kissed his head. He didn't have to know he kissed him. He probably meant to not kiss him on the lips.

Wade breathed in unison with Peter, and closed his eyes to fall asleep.

He soon enough slipped away, his haunting, but mostly weird dreams taking over.

A.N. Heyyyyy should I just like-make this a separate story? Because I would happily do so🥰 I'll always keep writing it on here as well!!! Have a good day/afternoon/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.5K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
79K 1K 12
Tom, Harry, Sam, Haz, AND Paddy one shots! (Had to include Paddy because I know some of us are his age) Please vote and comment if you'd like to! I...
19.8K 606 37
Hi, This book is a oneshot book based on spidey. Majority of stories will have dead characters alive and the avengers will not know spiderman's ident...
249K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭