spideypool dialogue prompts

By dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... More

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

"Lust"

1K 25 10
By dittypedals

A.N. Hello I am back with another chapter. I struggled so hard to find a prompt idea. Pinterest was testing my anger issues🙄anyways enjoy also there'll be another chapter soon....

Wade found himself back at Sister Margaret's. He was lonely and horny.

"Oh great it's the ugly avocado." Weasel groaned.

Wade laughed. "You should look at yourself, Weas. There's a reason they call you that."

Weasel rolled his eyes. "I'm fine with how I look. I mean I'm rich and I got chics."

"Oh really?" Wade raised his non existent eyebrows.

"Strippers dude. Hookers!"

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

They chatted. Weasel kept leaving to deliver drinks around. There was a sudden stirring in the booths area.

Wade didn't pay attention. People fought all the time and sometimes murdered. Weasel obviously didn't like cleaning up the messes though.

There was more yelling. It was a little muffled from the music, but Wade could hear it.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Peter groaned. "I'm on my break asshole!"

The drunk man had slid into the booth Peter was in.

"Oh come onnnnnn." The man pleaded.

Before Peter could reply, Wade slid into the opposite seat.

"Is this man bothering you?"

Peter huffed and pushed the man away. "I don't need someone else bothering me. Just go away before I punch one of you!"

Wade leaned his chin onto his hand.

The drunk man was still trying and Peter moved to the opposite end and kicked the guy in the face.

Wade winced. "That's going to bruise."

"Shut up!" Peter yelled. "I want to be on break in peace!"

The drunk man whimpered and held his nose, which was bleeding all over his clothes and floor.

Weasel walked over. "Are you fucking around with my workers?! The dude said no and you look pretty poor to me! Go fuck yourself outta here, man."

"Wait you work here?" Wade asked.

Peter whipped his head to look at Wade. "Yes, I do."

The guy grumbled to himself and stumbled out.

Weasel threw his towel on the floor and wiped the blood away. "This is why you go in the break room."

Peter laughed. "I'm waiting for Mj, asshole."

"She's in the back somewhere!" Weasel exclaimed.

"No she isn't! I literally check every 10 minutes!"

"Is she even working tonight?" Weasel groaned to himself.

"I think so?"

"You think so."

"Yes."

Wade laughed at them fighting.

"Shut up." Peter hissed.

"Go get your ass in the back." Weasel picked his towel up and motioned to a door.

"I have like 15 minutes of my break though!"

"THEN USE IT TO GET READY."

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO FIRE YOU?!"

"FUCKING DO IT THEN!"

Weasel sighed and pointed at Peter.

Peter laughed and waited for him to say something.

"You-YOU...ugh I got nothing. Just-just go somewhere else. Where you won't get harassed."

"But I get all touchy feely when you stand up for me!" Peter batted his eyelashes.

Weasel cursed under his breath. "I'm done. People want beer. Don't spill blood in here."

Wade stared at Peter.

Peter turned in his seat. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"Are you just going to sit here or something? Aren't you friends with Weas? Go sit with him."

"Are you guys close?" Wade asked.

"I'm his cousin. I guess so."

Wade choked on his drink. "You literally like flirted with him. Isn't that weird? WHEN DID WEAS HAVE FAMILY?!"

"It's his weakness." Peter rolled his eyes. "He's closeted. It's not flirting I'm teasing him."

"No no no no no. We're talking about someone else right?"

"Nope. Why do you think there's male strippers. Other than me? That'd be weird."

"I thought you like worked at the bar?" Wade was flabbergasted.

"Sometimes."

"He isn't like gay gay, right?" Wade still couldn't grasp Weas liked guys. He always bragged about dating girls. Basically any body part on a woman in general.

"I dunno. He's told me he likes men. It's funny how much he panics."

"How long have you guys known each other then? Did you know you were family?"

"No. He's my step cousin. My step brothers cousin. It's only us three. My aunt married my brothers dad, but they both died. Weasel is the only one too."

"That's confusing. You guys didn't look alike anyways."

"Pete!" One of the girls yelled. "Someone's here for you!"

Peter sat up. "Is it Mj?"

"No it's a regular."

"Ugh. Well I have to go! Maybe I'll see you later." Peter winked and strutted over to the random guy.

Wade huffed. He was jealous of a guy he just met. Plus Weas would probably be pissed if he even touched Peter.

Wade got up and sat back down by Weas.

"I swear to god if you hit up my cousin-"

"Yeah, yeah you'll beat me up. Sure Weas, sure."

Weasel fumed with rage. Though he wasn't that mad. Being related, if the relationship went that far, was the last thing Weasel would want.

Weasel and Wade don't exactly like each other. They barely tolerate their presence together.

Peter only had a few regulars. Most of the guys there just liked buying him drinks, which he was fine with. Most of them were his friends too, so he buys them drinks too. So you could say he's pretty famous.

Mj wanted him to be strippers with her. Because if you've never thought about being strippers with your friends, are you even friends?

Well they actually did it, and Peter isn't regretting it. He got a lot of money. And he had no family to disappoint. Everyone knew. No college. He was set for life.

Peter was the stripper, Weas was the bar tender, and Jack the assassin.

Yes it was weird. Two jacks in the family. (Weasel's real name is Jack if you didn't know).

Jack and Weasel don't like each other. That's why Weasel changed his name for a bit. It didn't work out so everyone just called him Weasel.

Wade was looking around to see if he could catch Peter and you know 'badazzle' him.

Wade didn't have any preferences, so what the hell? He doesn't just fuck guys on the daily though. But he does flirt a lot. Doesn't matter who it is.

Weasel and Wade talked a little more. Wade rambled on about his last and jobs. Like he did every time.

Weasel knew the whole story so he wasn't really paying attention.

Peter was back in like an hour. "Jesus fuck."

Weasel laughed. "Been busy?"

"Shut up." Peter walked behind the bar.

"Hey, hey, hey, you don't get a pass back here!"

"I'm your cousin and you force me to work here so I think I get a pass." Peter sagged into the back to change.

"Why are you even back there?"

"To change."

"Why? Your shift isn't done."

"Weasel, little guy, I can't walk right now so I'm done for tonight, yeah?"

Weasel stuttered and walked away. "Y-yeah, that's good enough of a example-sorry I meant excuse. Hahahahah."

Peter squinted and walked somewhere hidden, so no one couldn't see him. He came out in some jeans and a big shirt.

"Ah Wade, was it? You're still here."

"Yep. Don't leave until Weas kicks me out, baby boy."

Peter was unfazed by the nickname. Sure it was one he doesn't hear often. But Wade was probably looking for someone to fuck. And Peter was too tired right now. (If you know what I mean)

"Me too, pal. On a good day Weasel only makes me clean the floor."

"Jesus man. It seems like you work everyone too hard." Wade accused Weasel.

"I'm not going to let them do whatever they want!?"

Peter rolled his eyes.

They all talked. Fighting sometimes. But a good kind of fighting. If that makes sense.

Peter was getting tired. They all were.

Everyone was either passed out or gone by now.

So Weasel shooed everyone out and closed up.

Peter did his 'chores'. He could feel Wade watching him. Of course he did.

Weasel cleaned the bar tables.

Wade drank his last shot. "I can walk to guys home if you want?"

"Sure." Weasel yawned.

Weasel locked the place up and they walked down the sidewalks.

"So do you guys live together?"

"Yeah. We all have to live together." Peter replied.

"All?"

"The step brother. Jack. He's off on a job somewhere."

Weasel kicked a rock. "You could take his place and he wouldn't even notice when he comes home. If he isn't dead."

"Jack isn't dead, Weas." He pushed his shoulder into Weasel.

They walked in silence, awkwardly.

"You could move in Wade! That'd be a great idea!" Peter thought.

"Please god no." Weasel groaned. "I can barely stand this guy."

"But Jack won't be back in a super long time. He said he was moving out anyway."

"He did?"

"Ohhh yeah you weren't there for the fight. He got all mad and stormed off saying he was moving out."

"Well the bitch can move out he's an asshole anyway."

"Yeah."

"Sounds like he isn't a great guy. But I'll think about it." Wade laughed.

"Jack isn't a good guy." Peter sighed.

They walked in silence again until they were at the apartment building.

"Well we're here. See you tomorrow man!" Weasel exclaimed.

"Bye." Peter smiled and waved.

"Bye." Wade breathed. He really needed inside Peter's pants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 76 15
pretty much what the title says in the form of: Spider-man oneshots ;) ^^ please give me requests/ideas but i reserve the right to not write any of...
5.1K 227 33
Peter Parker, an ordinary high school student, has a secret. Peter is actually the Spiderman and ever since his Aunt May passed away he lives with TH...
2.7K 56 10
!!! IT'S NOT STARKER !!! !!! IT'S COMPLETE AND REVIEWED !!! Tony Stark and Steve Rogers adopt the amazing and sweet Peter Parker, who has lost all hi...
16.2K 386 63
Written at 3am-ish when idk what's happening and I'm living off of coffee Mostly about marvel idk I just kinda live off that atm so that'll probs be...