35

Pov - Author's

"Sooo, what should we do?"

"I don't care what you guys do! I'm going to Japan to get Minho and y'all can do whatever the heck you want!" Jisung yelled, tears brimming his eyes.

All of the seven boys sat around Chan's table, while Jisung told them what had happened. Everyone knew how sensitive Jisung was and they tried talking him out of it...

"Maybe, Minho really just needs some time alone?"

"Jisung... what you did to him was sooo wrong! How do you think he'd feel if you came after him?!"

The boy gulped as the others told him how he'd never be able to get to his lover. Ex lover...

But he wouldn't stop trying, he couldn't live any longer without him. He'd make up for everything he did wrong, Minho could do anything to him... he didn't care. He just wants him to come home.

Over the past week, Jeongin made it so much harder to stay away. Sending in little noises in his head that sounded like them having sex. Minho crying out loud for him to stop... it made him sick. Even noises that sounded like the boy was in pain or being yelled at.

How could he just sit back and let all of this happen, when he could get him back?

A fist banged on the cold table making eveyone jump. "What is wrong with you, guys? Minho never did anything to you guys, hell, he was too afraid to even meet you! And now when he starts calling me up crying and almost panicking, you don't want to help him? Your all terrible" Jisung spat the last sentence out with a chilling glare, before picking up his things and rushing out.

"Wait!"

But the boy kept walking away not even sparring a glance behind him.

"I said wait!" A hard grab was felt on his wrist pulling him into someone else's embrace. A hand started to stroke his head making the tears finally fall.

"Hey, I know this is really hard for you, if this happened to me, I'd do the same. So... I'll go there with you. I actually want to be friends with Minho, as well"

The crying boy smiled against his friends chest while hugging him tighter.

Soon it became time to leave, all seven of the boys now stood at the airport. The two boys who were going didn't think to bring any clothes or bags with them, thinking this would be a quick operation.

Felix held his boyfriend close to him, while running kisses all over his face and neck. "You better come back..." he whispered.

The older smiled and kissed him one last time, before following Jisung onto the boarding plane. Finally they would be able to find, Minho.

"Hey, is that a new bracelet?"

A shiny beaded bracelet wrapped around Jisung's wrist, multicolored with reds and purples. Everytime someone would ask him about it, he'd grow mad.

He never wanted the stupid thing in the first place, especially if he knew what it would cause him. But other times... he would want to keep it, he wanted to make sure everything was okay.

"Yeah, it is... Minho gave it to me" a fake smile spread across his features as he hid his wrist in his hoodie.

●●●
You guys mad at me for last chapter?
Be careful I might cancel this story, jkjk

Who do you think went with Jisung? I guess it would be easy to find out, but...

What do you think is going to happen?