14

Pov - Jisung

What do people want to wake up to? Money and fame? Beautiful women and men surrounding them? A field of flowers that you basically drown yourself in? Who knows what people really want, cause I sure don't.

The thing I'm waking up to? Oh that's simple, only the cutest little kitten in the world. Surprisingly he's also my adorable neighbor who gets called my boyfriend from now on. Weird things can happen, I guess.

How long have a liked Minho? Was it the first time I saw him? Oh no... that can't be since we didn't think much of each other at the time.

Was it the first time we kissed when we were kids? Nah, the feelings were already there.

I remember now, the first time we slept together. Scratch that, that sounds too dirty, but I guess people would think that way if I say it like that. Which I don't mind actually. As long as they think that I'm the one on top then it's all good.

I'm not that sweet innocent squirrel everyone thinks I am. ;)

How old we're we at the time? It was around middle school so, 13 or 14. I guess that doesn't matter but still good to know. It was cold that night and Minho had come over for a sleepover again. At the time he'd been coming over at least weekly and it was fun, playing video games, nerf wars, eating all the food in the house and then a second later throwing it back up.

So much fun!

It was starting to get late and my mom told us to get ready for bed, we did as we were told, being the good little brats we were.

Minho usually slept on the floor in a futon by my bed but tonight he seemed more stressed. He played with his ear lobe and then his hands when he was nervous and he did that the most when he talked to my parents. I felt bad even though he knew my parents for a long time, why is he still nervous around them?

I really was stupid back then wasn't I?

Since he seemed out of it I let him take my bed. He kept insisting that he was fine on the floor but I knew he wanted it. We kept fighting back and forth and trust me he was getting on my nerves.

"Why don't you just take it, stupid?!"

"Cause I'm scared to sleep alone tonight..." he mumbled.

Minho didn't usually talk about his feelings at that age, yes they would tell each other everything, but feelings? Gross.

His mouth quivered and he quickly looked away from me, probably scared of what I was going to say. To be honest I was surprised, but I wasn't going to make fun of him for that.

I didn't want to tell him but at that age and time I was still scared of the dark. I had to make it obvious though that I didn't really want to but at the same time I was dying to sleep with someone.

So I moved my hands in the air and sighed out loud. "Fine, if you really want me to"

He laughed and threw my pillow at me. "You don't have to be a jerk about it"

It bounced off of my chest and I joined in his laughter.

My mom had started to call for us. Telling us that it was time for us to sleep. So we started to. At first it was awkward we didn't know where to look or to put are feet. We'd occasionally bump arms or feet together just laughing it off and moving a little farther away from each other.

In the morning I was the first one to wake up. I felt a huge weight on me and I could barely move, I opened my eyes slowly. Seeing a blurry figure on top of me, it's arms wrapping around me as it just laid flat on my stomach.

I tried bring my hands up to rub my eyes but the thing just started to whine out when I moved. So I just laid there waiting for my eyes to adjust.

Once they did the sight was the cutest thing ever. I never was attracted to guys, at least I never thought I would be. But as I look at a small Minho sleeping peacefully on me. It hit different, seeing the older in a different light.

His little snores and puffed out cheeks from his pouting lips. His arms were still clinging onto my sides and it only made it a thousand times more adorable when I noticed his ear was right above my heart.

The pounding didn't stop not even when he woke up and quickly got embarrassed and got off me. I didn't try to stop him, I just told him it was fine, not a big deal. I liked it. I wanted to cuddle him more.

I slowly started to realize my feelings for him. Things only getting worse when we had to shower together. I didn't know where I had to look. Looking down was out of the options and staring at him probably made him unconformable. Let's just say we didn't look at each other at all. 

But let's back to the now, it was happening again but this time he was snuggled into my shoulder. His little snores still there but with puffier cheeks and the same old pouty lips. He was still adorable.

This is the face I feel in love with. We were so young and dumb. Doing whatever we wanted, thinking we didn't have to face the consequences. We did eventually but now that I think back on it, we always did it together.

How come it took us years to become like this?

Minho's eyes started to open slowly. "Morning" he whispered in a groggy voice.

I cooed softly at him and whispered back. "Morning, Sweetheart"

----------------------
Sometimes I want to write in this book but I don't know what to write....

Fun Fact: I've been doing music almost my whole life, I'm an alto in my choir♡

Alsoooo! Thank you guys sooo much for 1k reads!!! It really means the world to me that people like my writing!♥♥
I've been thinking of a new Minsung story idea but need some help choosing which one! Please vote!!

A Texting and Instagram AU (Actually I got impatient and this is already a published book, it's called, Hopeless Love)

Or

A High school or College AU