11

Pov - Author's

"I love you"

The room went silent, only soft breathing from the two boys were heard. The youngers jaw clenched and so did his fists.

He wanted to know if he was serious, like really serious. Jisung loved the older in more ways then one. He never intended to tell him though, he thought it would have been better to keep it from him. Hoping that one day he would just get over him.

Minho was basically freaking out from the whole silence thing. The feeling of Jisung going ridged behind him, just by saying three words scared him.

Was this a good idea to tell him?

As usual a war started to pop off in Minho's head. Two people viguasly trying to figure out what to do next. To either run or stay.

"Minho..."

Their eyes meet each others again. Minho gulped as Jisung slowly said his words. He didn't want to scare the older with how forward he wanted to be. So to speak he still wasn't sure how he was going to tell him how much he liked him.

"...I don't know how to say this" he started to laugh nervousy behind him, beginning to scratch the back of his neck.

Minho twirled around facing him dead on. He nodded for him to go on.

Well, that didn't just scare Jisung even more.

"Do you remember that time back in middle school when I was trying out for their basketball team?"

Minho just stared blankly and slowly nodded not sure were his story would lead.

"The real reason why I didn't make it in was because you weren't there to cheer me on"

The older mentally slapped himself, stupid Jisung. What does this have to do with anything?? I'm not sure if your playing with me or just flirting really badly. "Your not making any sense"

Jisung panicked and started to wave his hands in the air. "You will I promise" Jisung replied "The day before I asked you to come watch my tryouts. You said you would and that gave me a big confidence boost since I had you backing me up. But the very next day you didn't show up..."

Both of their epressions fell remembering that bitter day.

"I got mad at you, really mad. I thought out of everyone you would've kept your promise. I acted out and they threw me out. That day when I got home I...."

Minho already knew what happened that day. He was going to go but something came up... something important. He wasn't entirely sure if Jisung knows the full reason of why it happened, but...

"I just want to say I'm sorry. Seeing you cry all alone on your bed got me angry even more and I lashed out at you. I mean I didn't hit you or anything, but the words could have been a lot better. I didn't know what was going on with you and now that I do"

"Jisung stop, I don't know what your trying to get at"

Jisung looked defeated, he wanted to put this nicely he didn't want to hurt the older again.

"Minho, I love you too, but I'm scared that I'm going to hurt you again"

Silence filled the air a second time. Minho breaking it first as he started to laugh. "I'm not going to say you won't hurt me, cause nobody can promise that. But do you know what I will say?" He asked looking at a confused, doe eyed Jisung.

"I'll still love you after. Fights happen with every couple, it's normal. Your mom and dad fight and my two moms fight. We can't control that. But what we can control is how much we love and care for each other after"