*7*

While im writing this chapter 3 was just posted... maybe I shoud drop chapters twice a week?

Edit~ We just made this book to 102 views and I'm really proud of that, even though it might not seem like a lot so I'm going to upload a chapter♡

Thank you for everyone that reads this
-----------------------------------------------------

~After school~
POV - Minho

My head was pounding and I couldn't stop thinking about what me and Jeongin did.

Jisung's going to hate you, if he finds out.

I gulped as my legs started to feel heavier. I had a sick feeling in my stomach, maybe I shouldn't go to Jisung's practice today.

What are you a chicken again?

"Yes"

Minho, don't you dare ever say that about yourself, stupid. Only I get to call you that!

I almost started to laugh, almost. Fine I'll go see him but if anything bad happens...

Which won't.

Which won't.... you have to take full responsibility.

I'm not the one controlling you!

"Whatever" I sighed out loud already exhausted from my own mental talk down. I gripped my bag around me tighter as I made my way to the gym.

I went were I usually hid, behind the bleachers in the back corner. Making sure that no one saw me before I slipped in.

My hand reached for my phone as I pulled it out turning on my camera. Practice was about to start and I usually video tap the practices. Jisung always looked super hot with sweat running down his face. Especially when he started to pant more.

I slowly started to get turned on again.

Minho! Stop it, control the hormones.

I nod as the coaches start having everyone warm up. I try to find Jisung, but he wasn't there. Maybe I missed him? I went back looking over everyone again, but still no sign of him. He's probably in the locker room, I think.

Minutes start passing by only getting me more worried about Jisung. Where could he be? I scan the players one last time, but no Jisung. I look for his friends to see if they were here.

Chan.. check.

Changbin.. check.

Hyunjin.. check.

Felix and Seungmin cheering from the side lines.. check.

Why are all your friends here, but not you?

As I finish that thought something starts to wrap around my waist pulling me back. I was about to yell for help, but they put their hand over my mouth.

"Shh, baby boy~" they whispered into my ear.

My breathing started going quicker as they held even tighter onto me. "S-stop" I tried getting out but their hand around my mouth made it almost impossible to say anything.

"It's me, Minho" they said tilting my head with their hand to make me look back at them.

Jisung.

"Why are you over here? Shouldn't you be at practice?"

He laughed at me quietly. My face started to heat up as I looked at him more. He wasn't in his basketball uniform, I thought as I looked him up and down. My eyes made their way back to Jisung's face slowly stopping at his lips.