18

Pov - ????

Bright lights shown through out the room. Doctors and nurses shouting at each other. Things flying around everywhere just trying to find a place for themselves.

A new person entered the emergency room and all that could be heard was string of curses from the doctors and nurses.

Gloves, masks, and outer wear where scrambled to be put on as they rushed to the destined place they needed to be. Their voices echoed through out the hospital.

"We need more help!"

"He's losing lots of blood!"

"His heart beat isn't stabling!"

"There's more cuts here!"

"We're losing him, we're losing him!"

"I don't think we can save him!"

Hours went by as people rushed in and out of that room getting more and more supplies for the lifeless body that was laying on the table.

Tears rolled down the boys' parents cheeks, his boyfriends, and even his boyfriend's family. They we're hoping, praying that something would work. That they could see the boy that they loved once again.

But the later the day got the more hope was losed from all of them.

Soon the main doctor came in after hours of surgery. Both of the mothers had run to the man while crying heavily.

The doctor looked into their eyes and started to pity them for what he was about to say. He couldn't bare to tell them the truth. But he had to that's his job.

"I'm really sorry..."

●●●