45

Pov - Minho's

Why can't I escape him? No matter what I do, he's always there. Tramatizing me in my sleep, classes, and sometimes even when I'm alone in my room.

Once I had caught him sneaking into my window at night. His figure half in and half out, the sick smile spread against his face as he fell into the room. Picking himself up and walking ever so closely to me. Every step he took caused me to tense up, but I could still move.

I wasn't dreaming this time... it was all real.

"Hey, Minho" he walked over to me making me sit up on my bed. Scooting back to the headboard and quickly trying to rub the tiredness from my eyes.

A hand slowly caressed down my face, moving my bangs out of my face. It felt nice, but I couldn't get over the fact that it was Jeongin touching me. I swatted his hands away with a small whine. The sick smile soon turning into a smirk as he sat right in front of me.

My legs folding into my chest as he stared at me. Crawling closer on his knees as I could feel his breath right next to my neck. Too scared of what he could do to me I let it go. My breath quickening ever so slightly as I felt a small kiss on my nape. A shaky "S-stop" escaped my lips.

Weak arms tried pushing him away, but he grabbed them and pushed them above my head. "Now, that's not very polite is it, Minho?" He let out with a tsk and a shake of his head.

"N-no, I'm sorry" I sneak a glance at my clock, 1:34am. I'm to tired for this bullcrap, why hasn't he just left me alone already? I've told him off last week. But why am I still so scared of him? The smallest touch making shivers go through my body as it trembled helplessly under him.

Nothing was functioning right, was it because of the time? Was because inside I was still scared? I thought I had become brave, I mean I even meet Jisung's friends fully and I don't regret it.

His cold fingers moved down from my wrists and caressed my face again, thumb rubbing my cheek ever so slowly. Almost making me hum at the sensation, almost. But thankfully I could bite my tongue. I couldn't let him know what he was doing to me.

Slightly petrified and slightly...

I don't even know anymore. What was I feeling?

Thinking of an idea to get him away from me. I pushed my legs back from my chest, kicking him as I did so. Jeongin's hand fell and he tumbled backwards a bit. "Get away from me. You've done enough damage already" the words spoke in a whisper as to not wake my parents up.

Taken aback from my actions, he frowned. "I didn't mean to hurt you" he replied while grabbing his shirt. "Minho, I'm so sorry"

"Sorry, isn't gonna magically fix everything you did" the harsh tone in my voice made him choke up a bit. Never seeing this side of me pointing at him, him being the cause.

After a couple seconds of silence and his head down, he looked up. Even if my room was dark I could still see his features thanks to the moonlight shining in. Tears.

Small droplets falling rapidly down his face, making me shudder. What have I done? Feeling guilty I tried calming him down, now moving on top of my knees. "Please, stop crying. I didn't mean to sound so harsh I-"

"Kiss me"

"What?"

"Last time I was crying, you kissed me. So kiss me again if you want me to stop crying" he sniffled out as the tears kept coming. His cries getting louder making me scared he'd wake someone up.

I waved my hands in his face trying to get him to stop, but nothing. Sighing, I nodded my head, I shouldn't do this. A sick feeling in my gut came up, yelling at me to not kiss him. But I couldn't have him get me in trouble. Especially since my moms would yell at me for having a boy in my room so late at night, without permission.

He smiled sadly and pulled my body close to his, but in the corner of my eye I could see him pull something out of his pocket. Suddenly he had a coughing fit, probably from all the crying, but I paid it no mind.

But I looked at his hand again, but whatever he pulled out of his pocket wasn't there anymore. Where did it go?

After his coughing died down he turned back to me. "After I kiss you, leave. Leave me alone, leave my family alone, and leave my friends alone" I spoke out as he hand draped it's self into my hair.

He nodded quickly and in seconds he pulled are lips together. I was going for just a peck like last time, but that wasn't his plan.

A rough hand gripped the back of my head pulling me harder against him. A whine slipped out as it hurt, especially once he bit my lip. Opening my mouth in surprise and that's when I felt something.

His tongue quickly transferring something into my mouth, but before I could question what it was. I had already swallowed it. In panic I pushed him away, but he kept going. Feeling slightly light headed as he took my breath away.

Thankfully he pulled away are breathing erratic, almost made me forget what I had just swallowed. Trying to calm eveything down was hard as I felt it all quicken. My body growing weak and my head starting to spin.

"W-what did you, ahhh"

His rough hands pushed me down onto my bed. Hovering over me with a sick smile as he looked at my already sweaty face. My surroundings getting hotter. "Is it hot in here, brat?"

The old nickname coming out making a shudder corse through me. A couple tears escaped my eyes at the painful memories. Not being able to think straight, my head was already bobbing up and down.

Chuckling, he looked at my t-shirt and soon ripped it down the middle. The cold air hitting my exposed chest and stomach. He watched quietly as my stomach moved up and down, sweat falling down as it felt like I couldn't move anymore. What was happening to me?

Whines and pleas come out as his hands came to feel me up and down. Harshly pulling at my nipples leaving me to cry as it really did hurt. The swollen buds now a bright pink as he toyed with them. Pushing and tugging to make sinful noises come out. My vision coming in and out as something was making me more tired.

"J-jeongin... st-"

"Look at you, so pliant and bratty" he pulled my legs apart as he scooted in between them. Slapping my thigh and then kneeding it right after. The stinging sensation leaving me to puff out more air as it got harder to breath normally.

Soon, a pair of lips smashed down against mine. Already shoving his tongue in and sucking mine, feeling like I'm being choked as he got away with it. My arms laid helplessly by my side not being able to move them or my legs.

Pulling away, my eyes fell. Finally feeling the unexpected sleepyness to take over me as the kissing went down to my jaw and neck. Hands exploring my upper body as they soon headed down south.

Darkness consumed my sight and also my thoughts as nothing could be said or thought of next.

And soon I had been knocked out.

"Goodnight, you sick brat"

●●●
Thoughts?