23

Pov - ???

"I'll be there soon" hanging up the phone I shoved it into my back pocket and stormed out of the house. Pulling out my keys and heading to the hospital.

The drive wasn't that long about 12 minutes before I saw the familiar looking building. Rushing out of the car I went to the front desk. Before it was my turn in line a nurse hurried over saying, "Minho in room 203 has just woken up" The desk lady nodded and pulled out her phone to talk to someone.

I left the line and started heading down the endless halls. So your in room 203, huh?

My hands stuffed in my front pockets playing with a chain that I had. Well, a bracelet if you really wanted more detail. Of course it was for Minho... 

I found the hallway that 200's rooms where in. Checking from side to side for the right number and trying my hardest to not pay attention to the crying as I get deeper. A smile broke out on my face as the door I needed was now in front of me. 

Not knocking I barged in to see a lifeless looking figure in bed. 

"Hey, Minho..." I saw slowly as I take in what was in front of me. Bandages wrapped around his arms and some on his head. The mood turned sad when Minho gave out a pathetic sounding chuckle as a reply.

"H-How" he cleared his throat "did you know I was here?"

I didn't say anything. My hand moved to the back of my nape rubbing it up and down. 

Should I tell him the truth?

"Your Mother told me!" I smiled as I walked over to his side. 

He nodded looking at my hand dig into my pocket and pull out something. "Can you give me your arm?"

"I can't really move it" he said looking down at it sadly. Nodding I picked up his arm carefully making sure to look up at him to see any pain. None was shown so I started to slip the chain around his wrist and hook it on. 

"Thank you, It's really pretty" Minho looked at the many charms that were on it. Ranging from all the things that he likes. I started to figure them one at a time whenever we got a chance to hangout. That is if he would let me.

Charms being; a cat, people dancing, bubble tea, kings crown, and his birthstone. 

However once I was about to put his arm back down gently, the door started to open again. But this time a familiar looking boy came through, his head was down with a sullen look on his face. What happened to him?

As I looked at him more though I soon realized it was Han Jisung. 

Ugh, I hate that guy!

"Jisung?" I said to get his attention. His eyes met mine and I could tell that he didn't like me either. 

His eyes started to dart around the room as he saw me holding onto Minho. Anger spread through out his features as he rushed to the boys side, throwing my hand off of him. 

I looked back at Minho only to see him smiling brightly at Jisung.

What the heck! Why doesn't he smile at me like that?!

Jisung pushed me out of his way to only catapult himself onto the injured person. A groan left the bottoms mouth. "Sungie, your hurting me"

But Jisung didn't get off of him instead he started to hug him tighter. Sobs started to be heard seconds later. "I thought.... You DIED! STUPID!" he shouted raising his face for Minho to see all the tears running down, some falling onto his face as well. 

So disgusting, get over yourself, I thought rolling my eyes and sighing loudly.

I grabbed Jisung's arm roughly and ripped him off of Minho. "He said you were hurting him. Why don't you ever listen?" I asked being snarky.

He flung his arm back and rubbed it. Sniffs left his mouth as he stopped crying. "Leave me alone. You know nothing about what I went through to finally get to him!" he started to raise his voice only making me more frustrated.  

I grabbed his collar and his hands went straight to mine. "I don't know? I don't know?! You don't know what I've been through to get to him either, you pathetic piece of s-!" 

"Guys..." Minho said but nobody heard him.

"Don't touch me! Why are you even here, huh?! You sure you don't have any SICK intents?" Jisung asked practically shouting.

"What 'SICK' intents would I have with him? Are you sure your not using him??!"

"How dare you!"

"Sungie..." Minho said a little louder but to no avail. 

My grip tightened as I pushed his back into a wall. I turned around to see Minho, a scared look on his face. He was mumbling something but I couldn't quite make it out. "Don't be scared, only listen to me okay? I won't allow anybody to hurt you" I whispered to him, but of course Jisung heard making him push me back and hit the bed behind me. 

I got back up and headed for him but something grabbed my arm making me stop. Pleading eyes looked at mine. "Stop please, both of you. Please" He looked between both of use as we quickly looked away from his gaze. 

But I snapped out of his grip, I didn't go after Jisung I knew what to say to make him panic. I knew what to say to get him to leave Minho forever. So I moved closer to him slowly leaning into his ear and whispering so Minho wouldn't hear.

"Leave him or else I'll tell him everything" 

But of course he refused pushing me away from him again. "You have nothing on me!" 

I shrugged my shoulders and turned around to the confused boy, a smile spread across my face.

You'll soon be mine, Minho...

***

So who do you guys think it is??