15

Pov - Minho

The clocks on the wall at school moved slower and slower. At least it felt like it... The teacher wouldn't shut up for one moment and kept droning on about something in math. I wasn't paying to much attention to it so how would I know?

Everyone started to clean up their desks and leave. Startled by the sudden movement i did the same. Finally once I was done I noticed Jisung still in the classroom waiting at the front. But...

Why does his friends have to be there too????

Stop whining... maybe you'll make more friends if you stick with them.

You really think so?

Not really. They could just bully you, sounds like fun to me.

Cold, but that's true too. Jisung wouldn't let them bully me though, would he?

Maybe, maybe not. Guess only one way to find out...

No! 

Oh, come one! I want to see you totally fail talking to new people. GO!

I said no, now leave me alone...

Just do it, stupid baby.

The pounding in my head didn't stop only starting to get worse by the second. I'm to scared to meet them and what if he's right and they do bully me... Will Jisung stop it or ignore it since their his best friends?

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

I placed a hand to my head as I stood up from my seat slamming my hand down hard against the wooden desk. "Stop it! I said no, already!" 

Chan stopped talking to everyone in the group circle by the front. "Minho? Are you okay, bud?" he asked with a hint of worry in his voice. Jisung turned around to face me and so did the other guys.

Eyes... there are too many eyes staring at me. Leave me alone... stop looking at me. Why are you looking at me like that?! Just go away!

My headache got worse, maybe it's a migraine. I froze, I could hear the pounding in my head.

Jisung look away, please. Stop looking at me with worried eyes. I swallowed dry and tried to reply while looking down. "Y-yeah" but what came out was barely a whisper.

Foot steps inched closer to me and not just one pair, multiple. Then the voices started to come in. 

"Maybe he's going crazy?"

"Don't say that"

"Are you sure your okay?"

"You should go see the nurse"

"I'll walk you home if you want"

"Minho" the sound of Jisung's voice over powered the others making me finally look up at everyone. They all stood inches away from me, some with worried faces and others with smiling ones, trying to make me as comfortable as I could be.

Once he got my attention he faced the other guys, he whispered something that I couldn't hear. They all nodded and started to leave one after the other until it was just Jisung and me in the classroom alone.

"Hey, bab-"

He couldn't finish the sentence as my body hit his. My arms flung around his neck making him almost lose his balance. Tears started to prick my eyes but I quickly nuzzled my head into his shoulder. He shouldn't have to see me like this, again.

A hand gently moved up and down my back as I breathed in his calming scent. "Hey, now" he moved his hands to my face cupping my cheeks. "Your okay" he pecked my nose and smiled softly at me. "I'm right here"

My face turned bright red from his words and the pain almost went away. Why do you have to make me feel this way all the time? Why do I have to like you so much?

"Sungie..." I whined making eye contact with him. He nodded for me to go on, "my head hurts really bad a-and the voice is-" tears rolled down my face as I talked. The pounding started to come back again as I cried hard.

Thankfully Jisung was there to calm me down. "Shushh" he spoke softly sticking his hand on my cheek and rubbing his thumb against some of the tears. "It's going to be okay. What have I told you before about the voice?"

A hiccup went past my lips and I could see Jisung coo at it, but I couldn't remember what he had told me about the voice so I just shrugged.

"Whatever it's telling you, it's not right, so don't believe it"

I pulled him tighter and his hands moved down to my waist pushing me closer to him. 

At that moment a door flung open. 

"Guys, we should leave. Some people want to use the room for after school "Activites'" Chan made air quotes in the air and turned his head behind him and glared back. "Can't you see my friends trying to make sure his boyfriends okay!?" he yelled and shut the door again.

"B-boyfriend?" my eyes went wide at that. "You told them?!" 

Jisung rolled his eyes at me and said, "Of course I did, you are and I don't care who knows it"

I giggled softly and pecked his lips quickly and started sprinting towards the door. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "You can't just leave like that"

He turned me around in his arms and placed his lips back on mine. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth for his tongue to slip in. Are lips fit together perfectly and we moved at the same speed. It was amazing as always.

He pulled away for air first. "Now that's a kiss"

---------------------

UGHH!!! Love you guys so much!! <3 

Almost to 1k reads!! Thank you guys so much

Fun Fact: I'm a Freshman... so that might give you an idea of how old I am?