27

Can I be honest... I'm not sure if I should do a sad ending or a happy one. You guys can't sway my decision either so don't try :)

Pov - Minho

(A week before leaving Korea)

It's been a day since I was able to walk out of the hospital. Jeongin's words rung in my ears as my mother, Tzuyu, drove me home. I groaned out as I kept receiving side glances from her.

"Don't just look at me, say what you want"

A gasp surrounded the car suffocating the quiet mood very quickly. "Minho, don't talk to me like that! I understand that you might be feeling weird from everything that's happening right now, but please don't take it out on me" the last words sounded jumbled together.

A sigh escaped my lips but I complied in the end.

Once we reached the house, I moved upstairs quickly trying not to notice the familiar faces in the living room. Shuting the door to my room as I walked in.

"Ahhh!"

Hands moved over my mouth to get me to stop shouting. The smell of cinnamon sugar surrounded me. I knew that smell all too well. My head started to feel dizzy as I twisted around making their hands fall to my waist and pull me closer.

Their lips ghosted over mine, eyes locking with mine. "Baby, welcome home" Jisung mumbled as he tilted his head a little.

He leaned foward making me close my eyes and do the same. Meeting in the middle a soft kiss being shared between us.

Stop kissing him... he left you, remember?

My eyes clenched harder and my hands went to the youngers chest pushing him off a little.

"Please, Jisung not right now" I placed the sleeve over my mouth to wipe the feeling of the kiss off.

His eyes drooped down in a frown mouth following the direction. "I'm sorry..." a mumble drew from his lips.

The talking stopped making everything awkward between us. Jisung turned around and sat at the edge of my bed. A patting sound was heard next to him making me sit were the hand once was.

"Do you want to tell me anything?" A voice spoke softly and I could feel the eyes stare at me, but I couldn't look. How could I?

He doesn't need to know anything...

"No"

Jisung's head shook as he pushed it into his head. "Minho, I know there has to be someth-"

"There's not, Ji! So, stop pressing me about it and just get out!" I yelled finally being able to look in his direction.

Your doing so well, Minho. Keeping going...

What do you mean keep going?

Ask him about the pictures.

My mouth made an O' shape once I realized it.

The weight shifted and footsteps sounded around the room, he really was leaving. "Jisung, wait!" my hand extended out for him to stop and turn around.

Hopeful eyes stared back at me, waiting for something to be said.
"Stay"

●●●