21

Pov - Minho

Everything ached, my head, eyes, and of course my arms. How stupid could I really be? Jisung always told me not to listen but... UGH!!  

Jisung probably thinks your dead

But i'm not... at least I hope i'm not. 

My eyes slowly opened but a hiss left my mouth as the light suddenly poured in. A groan left my mouth next as my arm wouldn't lift up from the bed I was on. I looked around the room as my eyes adjusted to the sudden light. Nobody was there...

Where is everyone? Aren't they suppose to be here?

My parents are suppose to be here, tell me everything is okay. Do they even know I'm here? 

Why would they care about you? Your just an annoying brat to them. You take their money and use it for useless things. You have a boyfriend but your too scared to even meet his friends. And your wondering why nobody's here for you now? You hopeless piece of s-

"Ah, your up. I'll go get the Doctor to see you" a nurse said as she opened the door to my room. She turned around and started to leave once again.

Please, don't leave me to my thoughts... 

But the nurse had already shut the door behind her.

See, that nurse wanted to leave as soon as she saw you. I'll say this once again, Minho. Even if they say they do, Nobody really cares about you. Their all just using you; your parents, Jisung, Jisung's friends, Jeongin, everyone you've ever met. You can't believe a word they say. But of course there's one person you can listen to, that'll always tell you the truth. Someone you can always rely on. Listen to me only, Minho. Got, it?

If you don't bad stuff will start happening, not to just you, but to everyone around you.

No, Jisung would never use me. My parents wouldn't use me either... and you can't threaten me when your just a stupid voice in my head.

Are you sure i'm JUST a voice in your head?

Wha-

"Hey, Minho..."

***

What do you guys think will happen next??