10

I don't know why I'm so excited to write this book... I really like this one but I can't seem to get into the Chanlix one I'm also writing?? I mean don't get me wrong I like the story but it's I don't know...
---------------------------

Pov - Jisung's Mother

Shopping, shopping, and more shopping. Shop tell you drop is the right words to say for what I'm doing. The idea was last minute, but for the sake of my two boys I'll do it. I had heard from Jisung not that long ago that him and Minho haven't hungout in awhile so being the good mother I am will make that happen.

Minho's mom, (lets name her... Suzy) has always taken care of Jisung when need be so why not host a barbecue for are families. It will be lots of fun, I promise that. All of us get along anyways I mean since we are all best friends.

I had already picked out all the meats and foods for this. Ribs, steak, hamburger meat, and lots more. Soda, water, beer, juice,  milk, you name it I probably bought it. I want are families to be loose and to just have fun.

After this stressful week let's just all relax and have a few laughs together.

I had pulled up in front of are house with my husband riding shotgun. We took out all the bags from the trunk and I noticed Jisung and Minho's bag thrown carelessly on the floor.

Those boys, I think shaking my head.

"Honey, can you set up the barbecue stuff and I'll get the boys down here to help us"

My husband just nods and grabs the bags.

I turn my back to him and make my way up the stairs. Jisung's door was closed so not to be rude if they were doing something, I knocked on the door.

No answer.

My knuckles scrape the wood again, "Jisung, Minho" I called for them but still nothing. So I quietly started to open the door.

The room was dark, the window and curtains shut. The floor was a mess with wrappers, empty water bottles, and dirty clothes scattered all about.

My eyes looked about trying to find the boys and finally spotted them.

Their eyes closed shut snuggling up together. Jisung's hands gripping onto Minho's front and his head snuggled on his shoulder. They looked so peaceful I almost feel bad for having to wake them. But before that I have to do something.

I started to take out my phone.

+

JiMama
You won't believe what I caught Minho and Jisung doing

Suzy
Not again...
What did they do this time

JiMama

(I know they don't look like them

(I know they don't look like them... but that's what I found...)

Suzy
^^ Cuties♡

JiMama
They really aree!!
But sadly I have to wake them.. :'(

Suzy
We all do things we regret
Some times it happens to be worse then others

+

I put my phone back into my back pocket. Sorry boys, but mama needs some help.

I went to grab both of their shoulders with my hands and started to shake them back and forth. "Hey, babies. Get up, nap times over" my voice went into a whisper yell.

Minho was the first to wake up, he moved his head enough to look at me. He sighed and just layed back down snuggling closer to Jisung.

I smaked his arm. "Don't just look at me! Get up"

Minho started to whine causing Jisung to too. "Just a few more minutes... it's to early to get up" he cried in a groggy voice.

Jisung looked up at me and I started to mouth at him. "I swear if you two don't get up right now I'll-"

His eyes went wide before I could finish. "Minho get up!" He started to frantically shake the older. "Minhooo" he said in his ear earning a loud whine from Minho.

"I'm up!" He yelled finally straighting up, messy hair standing with him. Both of their clothes looking wrinkled and disheveled. 
My hands make there way up to my face rubbing it gently up and down. "I'm to old for this" my arms drop to my sides. "Get ready for the barbecue and help us get it set up"

They both nod and I leave the room.

+

Pov - Jisung

Mom had finally left my room and I immediately take Minho into my arms laying us back down. I laughed in his ear making him shiver in my grasp.

"Sungie~" he whined at me trying to get my body off of his but to no avail. 

"What is it baby?"

He huffed at me and finally looked into my eyes. "We need to get up to help your parents" his attention slowly moving down to my lips.

I snicker at him, Love sick puppy. "Are you sure that's what you want?" My head starts leaning closer to his and he does the same.

"Yeah.." he whispered onto my lips before I connected them together.

I closed my eyes this time really feeling him. My hands wrapped around his small waist pulling him closer. His lips were soft and sweet, mine lightly pressed against his.

I want him. I want him so bad it hurts.

I want his long veiny hands, his soft brown hair, his beautiful round eyes, his small waist that fits so perfectly in my grip, his precise smile and laugh. He's my world and I want to protect him from everthing bad.

Our kiss wasn't heated, only full of love. I wanted him to feel how much I really loved him.

Everytime either him or I pulled away for air we would come right back to eachother.

We finally pulled away for the last time, our eyes meeting. "Your so beautiful" I whispered to him making his face flush.

He hit me softly and went to get up from the bed. His body moved in front of my mirror him now able to see what needs to be fixed, his turtleneck and his adorable messy hair.

I followed close behind him grabbing his hips and looking into the mirror. We looked good together, sorry that's not right. We looked perfect.

We started to make eye contact in the mirror and I couldn't help to smile at how cute he looked. "Sungie" he said and looked intensively at me. I just nodded for him to continue, curiosity almost killing me.

"I love you"

----------------------
Why does this hurt my heart so much!!

Ugh, I love both of them too much♥