25

Pov - Chan

* A week later*

I was just hanging out at my place, shooting some hoops for practice with my own little cheer squad in the back. Well, squad would be an overstatement, but he sure made it sound like dozens of people were cheering for me. 

Felix was dressed up in a cheer leading outfit that he stole from his older sister. He had worn the skirt and brought the pom poms the whole thing. It was adorable having him at my front door begging for me to play so he could practice his cheer for the next game. 

So here we we're, me throwing the ball half court and making it in. The younger jumped and squealed making sure to call out my name in the cheer he had made himself. Swinging his pom poms around and trying to do a cart wheel but ultimately failing and falling onto his butt. 

Leaving the ball to roll on it's own I rushed over to Felix. "You okay, baby?" I asked squatting down to his level and reaching my hand out to him. He grabbed on and I pulled both of us up.

"Fine" he whispered but soon his eyes sparkled again. "You did amazing! I'm so proud of you" his arms thrown around me as I lifted him up and his legs wrapped around my waist securely. 

"I'm glad you liked it so much" I planted a kiss on his forehead making him giggle. 

But the mood was ruined as my phone started to go off. "Why now?" I whined making Felix giggle louder. 

"It's fine, just answer it" I nodded setting him down on one of the big rocks by the driveway. He handed me my phone and to my surprise it wasn't my family, but Jisung.

I answered him and held the phone to my ear listening to rugged breathing and pants on his end. "Hey, you okay bro?" my eyebrows scrunched together as I heard his words. The more he explained the more I got irritated at him. 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jisung did what?

"This isn't the right time or place to be talking about something like this. How about we meet up somewhere and talk about it more"

He gave me the details of where he was now and I just went along with it. You are in so much trouble, Han Jisung.

Soon after leaving Felix at my house I made it to the place Jisung was at. The salty atmosphere made way to my nostrils and I couldn't help but hug my arms from the cold. I should have taken the jacket Felix lent me, too late now.

I saw a familiar figure in the distance, their head hanging low in defeat. Making my way over there I could tell that they didn't seem right. He stared at the sand in front of him but soon my shadow devoured the poor boy. He looked up noticing the lighting change.

Tears started to escape his eyes. "I messed up, Chan. He's not coming back"

***

I don't know but I think I'm getting better at these cliff hanger things

ReEdit : So in the beginning Felix was dating Changbin, but for this story to go well, I'm changing it to Chan x Felix.
It'll make more sense in the future chapters....
!Sorry!