30

Pov - Author's

Not that long after Jisung had left, messages started to fill up Minho's phone.

Crescent Fox
Did you do it?

Crescent Fox
You saw the photos, right?

Crescent Fox
I tried to warn you so many times

Crescent Fox
He's disgusting and doesn't deserve you

Crescent Fox
But you know what would make this all go away?

The boy read over each message taking in the reality of it all. Jisung shouldn't and wasn't going to be trusted anymore, he knew that but something urged him otherwise.

Answer the texts, I'm waiting

It would be an understatement saying that he wasn't intrigued. He wanted to forget, make everything go away. Jisung with it.

He felt broken, betrayed even. I don't know if you're best friend of what, 16ish years did that to you, how would you feel?

Soongi's Owner
Can you really make it all go away?

Crescent Fox
If that's what you want

Soongi's Owner
Yes

The two talked for hours on end about the plan, soon bags were packed and notes were being written to loved ones. The hardest thing to do for Minho was to leave his parents.

What would his mothers think of him? Would they try to find him? Will they be worried? Surprised?

Baggage was brought down stairs and slowly moved outside on the poach. The night sky beating down on the boy, waiting for his ride to come and get him.

Twiddling with his fingers he started checking things off in his mind.

Toothbrush ... check

Pajamas ... check

Underwear ... umm, check?

He made a mental note of buying more later if he needed.

Notes written to people ... check

A black Forester pulled up making him rush to it. Sliding his bags into the trunk and making his way into the back seats. Sitting right next to Jeongin.

"Hello, I'll be your uber driver today, my names Chad and I hope we get along great!" The man smiled before taking off to the airport.

Minho was shaking scared but also excited, feeling the adrenaline rush kick in.

The younger kept stealing glances towards the older, he dropped whatever he was thinking about and grabbed his hand intertwining it.

They looked at each other shyly, smiling proudly.

"You ready for this?"

"Yes!"

●●●
What If I don't want to make Jeongin the bad guy anymore?
:(