13

Pov - Suzy's Wife, (Let's name her... Tzuyu, love her♥)

All the adults stopped paying attention to the two boys as they talked in their own world. I was too focused on Suzy's hand intertwined with mine that I didn't realize that the boys have left.

Brian had spoken up once the back door was shut. "Jisung's lying about the whole he 'doesn't feel well' crap"

I nodded along kind of agreeing to what he was talking about. Jisung didn't look bad this morning when I saw him leave, but his act could have changed at school. When he was talking earlier about it he seemed really flustered and sounded like he was trying to think of what he should say.

I got what he meant, maybe he was lying, but why would it matter if he did skip out on practice this once. He couldn't be benched for the next game, could he?

"He could be, but we don't have proof of that" I said. Suzy squeezed my hand lightly and smiled at me showing me her sparkling bunny teeth, cute.

"We don't, but we can ask Minho" Jisung's mother spoke, (I haven't given her a name yet.... I just totally forgot, hb Sana, Parent names.. Brian and Sana, Tzuyu and Suzy)

I shook my head, Minho would follow the same story that Jisung went off of. I knew that for a fact from how much he looks up to Jisung even if he was older than the boy.

"We should just leave it alone" Suzy said. "If they want to tell us what is really going on, then they should be able to tell us when their ready"

Brian sighed but knew that my wifey was right, as she usually is. She ran her thumb over my knuckles and continued to talk to the other two. Yes, we were all friends but I guess I'm not really? I mean they see me as one, but are we really?

Some times I get scared that I've married a girl and I have to tell new people about it. You never know how they react and it's scary. Having to see the same blank expression everyday when you tell someone, it kind of hurts.

I love Suzy just as much as Brian and Sana love each other. So why do people take it so differently? Because we're the same gender? It shouldn't matter but for some reason it does to people. I should really get over it but I can't when it's shoved down your throat everyday.

My head leans over to Suzy's ear, "I should leave, I have work early in the morning again"

She stops talking to them and faces me now, "What time?"

"3am"

She cursed under her breath a little and looked at her watch. She nodded to me making me stand up and kiss her cheek goodnight. "I'll see you guys another day" I started saying my goodbyes making sure to give everyone a hug.

The back door closed behind me as I went through the house gathering my stuff. Maybe I should get Minho? Just to see if he wanted to sleep at our house.

I went up stairs seeing Jisung's light off but door a crack open. I opened it a little wider and my eyes went wide.

They we're kissing while cuddling each other.

I quickly put the door back were it had been and went back down the stairs, quietly to not disturb them. Once I made it back into our house I smiled thinking about the two boys, I knew it.

Jisung and Minho had always been pretty clingy and Minho would usually talk about him. They always hangout with each other and would sleepover at each other's houses. Suzy of course thought it was because they we're best friends and that's just what they do. But I always had a feeling it was more.

I'm glad that it was what I thought. Either it would have been a one sided love thing or they really we're just friends. And that didn't sound very right for what was happening with them.

Of course I won't tell anyone, they should be able to come out about it at their own times, not mine. Besides I don't think Jisung's parents would mind since it is Minho, but you never know.

I'm really happy for both of the boyz, they found someone they care about. So of course I'll support them, but in secret for the time being.

My alarm was set for 2:30, that would only give me about an hour and a half to sleep but it's better than nothing. I slipped into my pajamas and hoped into bed snuggling up to Suzy's pillow and falling asleep with it.

--------------------
I don't know why this story is cute to me... that's weird.

I have a question for everyone, when they write do they like reading their own stories when they think it's good or is that just too weird?

I want to try something one of my favorite author does and I wanted you guys to get to know me better sooo...

Fun Fact : I'm bisexual, but it's weird, I like girls anywhere their all cute♥ but the guys, yeah their mostly just Kpop stars I don't really like any guys "irl" soooo...

Fun Fact 2 : I spent $106 on 3 kpop albums and now i'm literally broke :')

Stray Kids - Go Live, The Boyz - Reveal, Day6 - The Book Of Us : The Demon