29

Pov - Jisung

Hot water droplets hit my back finally letting my body relax into the feeling.

My thoughts drifting back to Minho, I wonder what's gotten into him... every since the run in with Jeongin he just seems to be different.

I want my Minho back!

Gliding my fingers into my wet strands the 2 in 1 shampoo / condition fixing in. Bubbles flood down my back and shoulders mixing in with the water pooling at my feet.

I wish Minho was taking a shower with me, maybe we'd-

No! Last time, he didn't like it! I'm not putting him through that again, not even if I want it really bad.

Especially his milky thighs... or his soft skin on my finger tips... his plush lips against mine-

Bad Jisung!

Quickly I finished the shower making sure to dry my hair half way and place clothes on. Sweats as usual. The towel drapped around my shoulder rubbing it into my hair as I walked out.

"Minhooo~ I'm back" I sung out.

But all I could hear were small gasps and whimpers. I looked down at the foot of his bed his small body slumped on the floor.

Tears cascading down his face at a rapid rate making me fall to my knees and try to wrap him in my arms. Wanting to cradle him so badly.

The thing was though, I tried... but he pushed me away as soon as I pulled him in.

He wouldn't look into my eyes, shaking uncontrollably. I tried scanning him to see if there was any wounds, but he wouldn't't show me.

"Go away!"

"I hate you!"

"Why would you do that?!"

He screamed, thank goodness that our parents went out for dinner. His eyes darted up at me.

Standing up he pushed me into the wall making me hiss from the impact.

"What is your probl-"

"This!"

A phone was shoved into my face and it wasn't his...

It was mine.

Photos apon photos of sexual things I've seen Minho do. Some I recognized that happened recently; Jeongin and him in the bathroom stall, him with hickeys from basketball.

And some that I took a long time ago; A party were he got drunk and naked with me in the room, nothing happened but it was a sight to see. Another when he thought I wasn't over while he masterbated. I hide in the closet wanting to surprise him for his birthday.

There was more, but...

I couldn't look at them anymore, I'm disgusting!

His fist landed hard into my cheek making me fall to the floor.

I deserved that.

A kick was felt hitting my stomach making me curl up.

I deserved that too.

I deserved every kick and every punch that he threw at me, but it wasn't a lot since he had already lost most of his energy from crying earlier.

"Minho... I know this won't change anything, but I'm-"

"Don't say it just get out"

So I did.

●●●
Do people still like this Jisung?
Just curious...

If you were Minho what would you do?
Also would you pick Jeongin or Jisung?