20

Pov - Author's

The doctor had checked up on Minho and everything was running smoothly. Minho was still unconscious and he'd have to finish all the tests once he was fully awake but for now he needed rest.

He made his way out of them room and removed his mask and gloves making sure to dispose of them before going to meet the boys family.

The clip board rested in his hands as he looked down to it from time to time to make sure everything looked right. But something was writen wrong and his face looked displeased at how dumb one of the nurses could be.

The doors opened as he stepped inside a women running up to him first thing, but that was considered normal where he worked, so he payed no mind to it.

"I'm sorry..." he began trying not to laugh at what he was about to tell them.

He breathed in and then out slowly looking into the womens eyes before trying to talk again.

"...but your hospital bill is going to be high" he smiled and started to laugh at the faces that looked like they where going to kill him if he kept joking around. He quickly cleared his throat.

"Minho's fine, he just needs rest. When he's awake we'll run some tests on him to make sure everythings okay and then we'll be able to let you see him"

"Thank you, doctor" Suzy spoke softly as she let out a shakey breath that she was holding.

The man smiled softly one last time before he exited.

Once everything dies down and Sana and Suzy got Tzuyu under control they all turned to Jisung.

He was panicking. His tears kept going and going, his breathing getting worse by the second. His knees pushed into his chest, his eyes flung everywhere. He looked scared, so scared.

Sana ran to her son trying to calm him down. All three of the ladies all surrounded him trying to get him to calm down, but to no avail.

They tried to speak softly to him but Jisung still couldn't hear what they where saying. They couldn't penetrate the head space he was in.

Only one thing could. And that one thing, Jisung thought was dead.

●●●
I'm ready for people to come kill me now, but can you guys wait until I get my Day6 album?

I published a little bit early, one I'm curious on how you guys woud react and tbh totally thought if I didn't upload this some people would come find me...