36

Pov - Author's

Minho was breathing hard as his naked body was strapped down to his and Jeongin's bed. He was just used for the younger's pleasure again, every move he made was small, but brought excruciating pain in it's wake.

His ankles were tied up by rope and so was his wrists, laying on the bed lifelessly in a starfish pose. A collar and leash wrapped around his neck connecting to the bed, so he couldn't move. Different colors of bruises and hickies lined his body.

Jeongin thankfully had just left to go hangout with the neighbors, of course they asked about Minho, but the younger just lied about how tired he was.

Little did either of them know that two people would be on their way to get the older back and possibly beat his capture. And the possibility was very likely.

Jisung didn't know how bad his condition was, but he couldn't just stand around and do nothing. Thanks to Chan coming along he would have a lot more support and fighting power to get the boy back.

Once the two stepped out of the airport they soon realized their new dilemma.

Where WAS Minho...?

The boys asked around everywhere, hopelessly asking anyone around if they saw either of the boys or happened to know where they saw them last.

But nothing... it was as if nobody knew them. And obviously nobody did.

Chan was on the verge of giving up and trying to find a hotel for the two to stay in, but Jisung had wanted to go to one more place. The convenience store.

Many foods and drinks lined the quiet store as they walked in seeing a person at the register. The younger made bee line straight for them.

"Hello sir, what can I do for y-"

Before the girl could finish her sentence, Jisung cut her off. Shoving a picture of Minho in her face and asking the same question he's been asking a hundred times, "Have you seen this boy?"

He was desperate, he couldn't give up until he found him. He wouldn't.

The girl's eye softened at the boy's state seeing how important he was to him, but something caught her eye about the picture. It looked like one of her new neighbors, Minho.

"What's his name?" she asked leaning a bit closer to get a better look.

"Lee Minho"

Her suspensions were right. She nodded before taking her apron off around her figure hanging it up. The two boys looked confused as she rounded the corner to join them.

"Hwasa! I'll be back, I have to help some of my friends look for their dog!" her voice boomed in the empty store as the manager walked out giving a curt nod and taking over the place.

"Come right back and be safe" Hwasa called after them as they left.

Jisung looked over at the mysterious girl walking with them. "What are you looking at?" the girl finally spoke as she walked across the street the two boys following right after her, like ducks following their mother.

"What's your name? And are you really bringing us to Minho or..." Chan trailed off asking the question that everyone wanted to know.

"I'm Solar, I'm taking you to Minho. But you have to promise me something"

The two boys nodded quickly as all three of them came to a sudden stop. "Don't tell Moonbyul, she gets jealous when I'm out with guys"

Jisung couldn't help, but laugh, earning a hard glare back. They nodded and soon they we're on their way to save Minho.

"Here's the place" Solar stood in front of the wooden door that held Minho inside.

She looked back at the two men. "Who are guys anyways?"

Before Jisung could say anything, Chan jumped in. "An old friend of Minho's!"

Solar nodded before walking to her apartment, quickly getting into it and noticing that Jeongin was there.

As the boys were left outside they decided to knock on the door, but nothing was heard on the other end. So they repeated the action over and over again.

Nothing...

"Did you bring the hair pin?" Jisung questioned as the older pulled out the shiny metal handing it over. He bent the piece into the shape he needed and stuck it in the lock. Jiggeling it around like a creepy spy.

Soon he heard a click on the other side and it creaked open. "Stay here and make sure no one comes in" Chan nodded at the instructions as the younger moved into the dark apartment room.

The door slowly closed shut as he felt against the walls looking for a light switch. Finally he found the thing and turned it on, hearing a slight groan come from some where.

Looking up at one of the beds he notice something moving around. He stepped closer to the object as he slowy climbed up onto the bed, gasping at what he saw.

His precious Minho tied down onto the bed, a tie secured around his head so he couldn't see. And a collar wrapped around his throat. Not only that a small tattoo was placed on his collarbone making him furious.

Brat

The words weren't that big, but they were noticeable. Jisung glided his pointer finger over the words causing the older to spasm at the touch.

His breathing hitched and he tried moving away from the touch. "N-no more..." he cried out. Tears soaking the tie again, some running down his cheeks. His body shook and Jisung was breaking at the reaction.

He draped a blanket over the boys naked body, taking note of the marks on him. "Minho, it's okay. It's me, Jisung" his voice came out calm, but he was freaking out on the inside. His hands worked there way around the older's body.

Taking the blindfold off and then moving down to the collar. Minho's eyes soon adjusted as he pulled hard against the restraints. "Jisung... Jisungie.... Sungieeee~" he cried out finally being able to see the person he wanted the most.

He didn't care about the pictures or that they had a fight. He just wanted to get out and cuddle with the boy. He wanted to feel safe again.

Jisung tried to quiet the older, soon placing his lips gently onto the others. His hands were soon unrestricted as he grabbed for the younger, pulling their body's closer. Their lips feverishly moving together.

"I missed you so much, angel" Jisung broke away first, moving down to the boy's ankles. Soon everything on the older was taken off.

Minho was sore and left Jisung to dress him and help him to get out of the hell hole he was put in. Limping as he finally exited out seeing Chan on the other side giving him a big smile and a hug.

He wanted to hug back, but he was in too much pain and just hissed instead.

Chan quickly got what happened and stepped away. "Let's get going, I don't know how much longer we have until Jeongin comes back"

At the meer mention of the name, Minho felt sick and shivered in Jisung's grasp. Of course the younger noticed and whispered sweet things to him.

Quickly Chan went in front of Minho and had him hop on his back, giving him a piggyback ride.

"Where is he!" Jeongin yelled staring at the restraints all over the place. Growing more angry as he noticed some of the boys clothes and shoes gone.

He threw things around making loud noises echo in the house, only growing angrier by the minute.

"Your so dead when I get my hands back on you, Lee Minho"

●●●
Ohhhh someone's mad!

Actually I've been having trouble with something...
Should I make this a ChangChanlix?
Or just leave it as Chanlix?

Cause at the beginning it was Changlix and then I switched it...