22

Pov - Jisung

Where is he?

It's all my fault...

I should've...

Maybe if...

If only it was....

Me.

A hand moved onto my shoulder suddenly making me look up to the looming figure. "Jisung, dear, calm down. Everything's going to be okay"

Okay... okay... OKAY??? How could she just say something like that! EvErYtHiNg'S gOiNg tO bE OkAy??!! What a load of bull crap. Their son just died! My boyfriend is GONE! I'll never be able to see his soft face again.

I ripped the hand off of me sending daggers into the three peoples eyes. "Don't touch me again" I started to get up but my mom wasn't having it. 

She balled up my collar in her hand and she gripped my body towards hers. "Jisung, snap out of it. I don't know what's with you all of a sudden. I know all of this-" she gestures to everything around them. "is a lot to take in, but you have to be strong, especially for Minho, got it?"

A nurse suddenly rushed over to us. "Please no fighting here!" She huffed out stopping in front of us. "Minho is um.. well would you like to go see him now?"

Tzuyu's eyes grew wide. "He's?..."

"Yes"

"Omg... yes can we please see him"

It was like the two were having their own conversation but I couldn't understand. I mean after all this you want to see Minho still? 

I don't think I can handle seeing him right now, but I shoud at least say my goodbyes for the last time. Even if it hurts me.

The nurse told us the room that he was in and gave us the directions. And then we we're on are way.

Black, white, black, white, then black again. The squares on the floors were mesmerizing to look at as we made are way to the room. I'll be strong even if I have to pretend too. I'm going to be strong for my mom, for his mom's, and for my boyfriend. The only thing that I was confused about was why did they have to take us to see his dead body now? Weren't they suppose to give us time?

I mean Suzy looks determined to see him from her serious face and fast walking, but Tzuyu and my mom look... hm, how can I explain it.... normal?  

As we finally reached the door we all stopped. Tzuyu rubbed my arm and pushed me in front of all three of them.

"Open it first, Sung" my mom spoke up.

"I can't!" I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to see the door knob or my shaking hand.

"Jisung, you should see him first. You know him better" Tzuyu said. Yes, that's a bit weird for Minho's mother to say but it's true. Minho doesn't talk much with his parents ever since that incident with his father. He grew scared that it was all his fault. If he talked more to his mothers would they eventually leave him too?

But that wasn't a thought that would cross his mind with me, so we instantly got closer.

I hesitantly moved my hand closer to the handle finally feeling the cold metal in it. Twisting it to the side a breath filled my lungs. The door creaked open as I kept my head down scared of what I was about to see.

"Jisung?" a small voice was heard making me snap my head up. 

However it wasn't Minho...

●●●
Update was a bit early since I felt bad for the cliffhanger
So here you go, my children!♡