46

Pov - Author's

The school day was stretched out, Minho had to stay another hour to catch up on his missing work. Teacher after teacher coming in and helping him understand everything.

His patience growing thin as he was late for someone's basketball practice. And it didn't help that he felt a burning pain everytime he did something. That being to walk, bend down, put on clothes, or moving around in general.

A slight limp to his step as his head was pounding and spinning at the same time. It couldn't just be from all the work he was getting, but also from what must have happened last night. Sadly, he couldn't quite remember after he was being kissed on the neck. To many overflowing sensations creeping up to him and his body just couldn't take it anymore.

Finally shutting down on him. Bad move in his playing cards as he was felt up and down, played with by none other than Jeongin. His body falling limp to the attentions and taking everything with out protesting.

Shuddering at the wild thoughts that came into his head, he finished the last math equation on the sheet and hurried along to Sungie. Hissing every now and again when people didn't pass him, a fake smile coxing up to his face.

Hatred for the younger settled in his stomach as well as regret and hopelessness. Would he ever be able to get rid of him? Finally, stop thinking about all the degrading words and phrases? He didn't know, almost he couldn't know for sure. Everything that happened to him, everything he was being put through. What was it for?

Was it a test? A sick sick test... or was it to make him grow stronger in the end?

He didn't know the answer to those questions either, but whatever it was, he wished it all to stop. Someone please, just let him be happy with his life. But of course, Jeongin always had to be against that thought.

Pushing his way into Minho's life thinking nothing bad would happen to him in the end. Maybe nothing would happen in the end. What if this was always gonna happen? Nothing could stop him, nobody had proof, nobody had a plan. What could they do?

Absolutely nothing.

And it's also a problem that Minho's parents adore that innocent looking boy. Saying that he could come over and hang whenever, much to the older boy's dismay. It was just suppose to be a one time thing.

He really couldn't get rid of Jeongin, could he?

"Minho's here!" Felix shouted from the bleachers once he saw the sad limping boy. Hurrying his way down the steps and taking Minho's hand in his, pulling him up to the rest of the "cheerleaders". At least that's what they called themselves.

Seungmin giving a simple nod of acknowledgement to them, but quickly got back onto his feet to cheer. Hyunjin making a three pointer and his team pouncing on him like he won the MBA.

"Minho!" Felix turned him and picked up a duffle bag and pompoms. Thrusting the material into the older's hands and pushing him to the restroom. "Change now, Jisung would really like it~" he whispered into his ear.

The older gulped nervously knowing exactly what was in the bag. But he quickly got out of his normal clothes and into the small fitting skirt and crop top. It felt amazing on him as he twirled a bit, making the skirt flutter up and a giggle surpassed his mouth.

Finally spotting little hair bands in Felix's bag he pulled them out. Deciding to put his hair up into two pigtails to match. Paint also going noticed as he put his school colors on his face, the dots running to his upper right eye to the bottom of his left eye.

"Perfect!" He squealed, getting super pumped for the game they were playing. Of course, against one of their biggest rivals. It might have just been a practice game, but they still needed to cheer on their boys. And if that meant Minho could feel good about his body while cheering on someone he was starting to like again, then so be it.