42

Pov - Jeongin

My mind was a mess, but I guess it always was in a way.

How could I get Minho back?

Running this thought in and out so many times it became exhausting. Kidnapping? Baiting? Murder....? Nothing was sounding right or more like "following the law".

I could bait him, but how, was the real question. Make up a story that was so convincing that he couldn't leave? Create a lie that was so believable there would be no way he could run away from me, not again at least.

But it had to be with something he cares deeply about.

Jisung? Nah, he'd ask him right away if that's the truth. I can't trust that big mouthed rodent.

His friends? Pffft-

What about his parents?

That seemed more realistic, he talks to his mothers everyday, but what about his father? I heard about the bad past with them, so why not mess with it even more? How bad could it possibly end us?

●●

Not that long after getting into Minho's house I was laying with my back against his headboard. The comfy bed sheets under my finger tips as I scrunched them up. The older boy pacing back and forth in front of the bed.

Questions inside of his head... if only I could hear them again. Sadly, Jisung had broken both of them. No longer can I be there with him.

Are cold lemonades on the nightstand as Suzy brought them in. The condensation running off of them and making a puddle.

"So, what your telling me is...?" The boy questioned definitely taken aback by the sudden information he had just received.

Sighing I continued, "Your father and my father were great friends back in the day, that's why I knew you when we were young. Before, your father... left" I looked up at his peering eyes waiting for me to finish. "He told me to look after you"

He didn't say much, but I knew his mind was racing with everything around him. How would he react to hearing his father, after so long of trying to forget him? I could care less, I need this boy and I need him now.

We need to leave now, get out of this hell whole we call a town. Leave Jisung, leave his friends, and just leave everything behind. We didn't need them in the first place.

"Okay..." his voice was small as it came into play again. "But how- how did you get those earrings?"

I nodded along with his curiosity, "Well, as you might know my mother was a scientist and in her lab she was trying new experiments. For this one in particular though was about the human brain and how we can send intell back and forth. Originally, this wasn't gonna be in my hands, but the military if that makes sense.

But after my father passed, the experiment wasn't able to keep funding as we needed money for the funeral. So, in one last attempt of seeing if it would work she gave me a set of the jewelry to use" I finished. This part wasn't a lie, this all did really happen.

My mother was an amazing scientist, looked up to by many, but as she got more famous for her work... more people wanted her on their team. So, drowned in work she barely came home and it seemed as if she always had a new project to work on.

When she did make it home it was always used for sleeping or pleasing her husband. As time went on though, she was expected to run a new operation called, 'Dalla testa all'orecchio' or in english... 'From head to ear'.

That's where the set had come from. One pair of earrings used on Minho. A bracelet used on Jisung. And lastly an ankle bracelet used on myself.

But the lie was that Minho's father asked me to look after him. I had made that choice myself ever since I saw the kid on the playground. His hands skillfully shaping sand into whatever he could imagine, making sure to stay away from the bigger kids so he wouldn't get bullied.

That's how him and I meet, in the sandbox. Are father's didn't really know each other, but if I had to lie about something... it had to be that.

"I- I don't know what to say..." a pause went through us as we both thought of what to say. Of course, him beating me to it. "Thank you, for looking after me... but I have Jisung now" he smiled. "We both can take care of each other now and I'm soo happy! Jeongin, seriously thank you for keeping my fathers wish, but you should stop now"

"What?" I spat out already growing angry at the smiling boy.

He thanks me after all the crap I've done to him? The heck is wrong with this kid? He does know what I've done to him, right? How could he be so stupid...?

"What do you mean 'what?'. Jeongin, your a great person really... I hope someone see's that soon. Maybe, it's time for you to just let me go. Let me be my own person and stop trying to get me onto your side. Your stupid if you think, I don't know what your trying to do"

My eye widened as he said that. He knew I was trying to...

"Get me to come back to you"

●●

Pov - Jisung

Today's weird, I don't know why or how, but it is. A bad feeling started to spill through my gut as I thought about the older.

Did he eat? Was he able to fall sleep last night? His parents still love him, right? He doesn't have any doubts on coming back? What was he doing?

The thoughts kept coming as the basketball rested in my hands, about to throw, but stopped half way. And soon something made me come back. A sudden voice yelling for me...

"JISUNG! Out of the way!"

I turned my head to the voice, but it was a wrong move. Right as I moved a hard object came full force into my face making me fly back a bit. Landing hard on my butt to make everyone one gasp and rush over.

Hyunjin was the first to grap onto my arm and pull me back onto my feet. "You good, bro?" Ew, the straight way he talked made me cringe. How could Seungmin every date someone like that? But I nodded anyways to seem not dead.

As if on cue a tall male came over, first aid in hand. A cloth made it's way under my nose stopping anything that was coming out. Soon making me realize my nose was bleeding. "Thanks, Seungmin" I whispered as I took it from him.

"I told you to get out of the way~" Changbin whispered into my ear annoyingly. Basically, taunting at my lack of motion in practice.

I would have punched him square in the face if I didn't see Chan and Felix giving me a death glare. Of course, they backed this little pig bunny up. Scoffing, I swatted his face away making him let out a gross noise and move back to his boyfriends. Felix immediately pulling him into and hug and a good job kiss.

I gagged at the love and watched the coach sit in his chair not doing anything, but watching. Soon, he stood up and yelled, "Practice is over, go home and eat! And please take a shower you all smell like trash, especially your feet Jisung!" He smirked and dismissed us all.

My friends started laughing hysterically at my dismay. But as the blood tricked down on to the cloth I couldn't get the thought of my precious little kitten out of my head.

Is Minho okay?

●●●
It took awhile to upload this, but I want things to move faster but make sense at the same time.

Does Jeongin's background make sense or do you guys have questions? I'll answer them if you ask!