47

Pov - Minho's

"Do you still want to be with Jisung?"

I know it shouldn't surprise me that he asks, but it does. Do I still like Jisung, I mean I did kind of kiss him after the practice game. And he sort of kissed back... but that could have been just a friendly kiss right...?

Oh who am I kidding? I still freaking love Han Jisung. My best friend, my neighbor and my adorable pet squirrel. Yeah, he did some things I don't agree with, but we talked and things got better. He even flew out to Japan just to rescue me, when I left him. It's seriously crazy that he would do that and I'm so glad he did.

I hesitated for a moment trying to really soak in my emotions, but it only made the boy in front of me more restless. His fingers going to pay with his new acrylic nails, that he forced me to help glue them on. "I- Yeah I do..." I said in a whisper, looking down at my hands that happened to be playing with my pant legs as I sat crossed legged on his bed.

The noise of clacking stopped and his smile grew two times it's normal size. "Omg.." he mumbled. "Omg!" He yelled a bit louder his body shifting to a standing position on the floor. Taking my hands in his to jump up and down, squealing. "My ship, my otp, my life existence is finally paying off"

Felix's eyes held stars as they didn't show any lopsided intent. Almost making me throw up at his innocent act like he wasn't being eaten hours ago by Changbin and Chan. Nasty boy.

He moved my arms with his as he still jumped, going crazy at the thought of me liking someone. Wow, it's as if I've never had a crush before. No, Minho. Don't be mean!

I smiled at him as I slipped my grip away from his, "My turn to ask, Truth or dare?" My gaze moved away from his as it got way too much for me to handle. The total innocence falling off of him in waves.

A loud smack sounded out in the room as he fell face first into his bedsheets. His laugh still being heard even if it was muffled somewhat. "Dare! I ain't no wuss" he shouted as his curled fists hit my knee making me yelp in pain.

"Ohh! Sorry for not wanting my face to be damaged!"

"Well, it should! Have you seen my face?!" He replied looking up at me.

Red and blue eyeshadow crept up to his face, marking not just his eyes but were you would normally highlight your face. Cheekbones, forehead, upper lip, etc. Purple mixed when ever they crossed paths making him look like thanos with bright red lipstick.

"I don't know what you mean, I think it looks amazing." I stated matter-of-factly as he rolled his eyes waiting for the dare to come. I thought for a moment and then had a grand idea, something that should take time and lots of planning. And for Felix it was perfect.

"Get rid of Jeongin."

"Wait a frickity frackity second. You want me. To get rid of Jeongin, for like good?" Felix asked ponting to himself in amazement. 

I just nodded slowly while a creep smile moved onto my features. If that kid was just gone, everything would be okay. Everything would go back to normal and I could be with Jisung. It was a plan that was unbreakable! I just needed someone to actually do it...

And I refuse to do it myself.

Felix sat up on his knees, giving a quick salute to me, before getting up and leaving his room. Dumbfounded I raced after him. "Where are you going?" I asked out of breath as we made it outside. He had already stepped into his car and rolled down his window to say goodbye.

"I'm going to get rid of Jeongin!"

●●●

Pov - Author's

Following the traffic lights Felix zoomed through the city, stopping every person that he saw on the sidewalk. Some people freaking out, because of his fantastic makeup job.

Where could the person he was trying to find be?

After about an hour of driving he decided to take a break and pulled into one of his boyfriends' driveway. Quickly, shooting Minho a text that he should go to Jisung and talk about their relationship and all that jazz, while he finished his dare. Simple enough.

The front door was soon pushed open as he walked into the house, looking around to see Changbin on his sofa and Chan sleeping peacefully in his lap. The younger pouted, a bit sad that he wasn't invited, but couldn't be mad when he ditched them first.

"Binnie, Channie~" he whined out, getting on the other side of his boyfriend that didn't have a Chan and laid his body down. Changbin could only smile as the two people he loved greatly snuggled up into him. Taking his free hand to venture his way into Felix's hair also.

"What is it, babes?" A sweet voice chirped out, tiredly the person moved their face off of Changbin's lap and pressed a kiss on Felix's forehead.

A warm blush moved onto the youngers face at the attention he was receiving. "Missed you..." he mumbled while kissing them both and standing up to pat his pants. "...but I must do a dare!" His fists clenched at his sides as he looked off into the house, trying to look majestic.

"What dare?" Changbin asked while rubbing his hand up and down Chan's back. "But I guess that explains the whole... makeup look."

"I must find Jeongin and destory him!"

"Sounds like fun... last I saw of him was twenty minutes ago, by the baseball market" Chan laughed bitterly.

"I will have fun and thank you for the help!" The boy was already out the door and sprinting back to his car. Riding it all the way down to the many market places.

Now why would Jeongin go to a baseball market? Did he actually like baseball or was he trying to get a bat to beat someone with it, *cough cough* Jisung *cough cough*. The world may never know.

But in super speed time Felix had made it to an isolated place, watching as many groups of people walked together. Bags in hands with many goodies of the market. Some carrying food and some the toys that were made by hand. It was a very prideful market they had and it was just plain fun.

Soon a mysterious boy came in sight, bat in hand swinging it up and down as he walked. His newly dyed blue hair swishing in the breeze and someone started to creep up behind them. Slowly, but surely something would happen. The car moved off track, the rode not being visible as Felix swirvled hard right.

A screeching noise happened as his tried to hit the brakes, but it didn't work as he already hit the boy straight on.

"Someone help, call the ambulance!"

●●●
Can I laugh? Is it okay to laugh?

What happened?
Who is gonna die and who is gonna survive?
It might not be what you think.