39

Pov - Author's

A loud slapping noise rung out through the echoing room, a couple tears running down the person's face. "I-i'm s-"

Another slap.

More tears and shouts from someone in the back came up. Yelling for all of this to end and just untie her and her girlfriend. But it still didn't stop, flinching everytime the sound came back, hearing it get harsher by the second.

A tight grip grabbed for the girl's hair, yanking it to meet eye to eye. "He got away and it's all you fault" a sickening tone fell out of the boys mouth.

"Do you know how long it took to get close to that boy? Do you know how much longer it will be to convince him again?" The girl violently shook her head, no.

Only earning her hair to be tugged on even more.

She might be able to bite back her tongue, but Moonbyul definitely couldn't anymore. How dare he drug them and take their bodies to his apartment, only to abuse the two girls.

If only Moonbyul could reach her phone, but sadly with all the moving it had fallen out of her pocket. Now it lifelessly laid on the floor right in front of her, taunting to call the police, but not being able to.

"Leave her alone!" The words coming out of her mouth very aggressively. "I don't care if she killed your dog as a kid, what right do you have to lay a finger on her?! For what? a stupid guy you manipulated to the point he gave up his family, friends, and his boyfriend to come to you?"

"Trust me, he didn't have friends" he chucked lowly remembering all the stupid talks he had, trying to get the male to have friends, but giving up in the end. Shaking his head he continued, "He was so easy too, it won't take long to bring him back. Who knows, maybe I have more blackmail on the people he loves?"

An evil smirk rose on his cheeks suddenly throwing Solar's head to the side. Moving his body to the other's. Seeing the girl still give off an intense glare, spitting on his shoes.

His fist landed square in her cheek making Solar scream, but Moonbyul didn't faulter her stance.

"You'll pay for this, Jeongin"

"Maybe one day, but not today"

●●●

"Sungie... I'm scared"

The quiet voice startled the two boys next to him. They were already off the plane, driving to their neighborhood. Chan driving a little over the speed limit, hurring to get the tired and hurt boy home.

Jisung looked at Minho, snuggling his body into the others. "Hey, it's going to be okay. It's okay to be scared and trust me it's okay to cry"

A small kiss was felt on the older's cheek making a smile spread across his features. Missing all the comforting words and touches of the younger.

Slowly, the car pulled up to the house, finally putting it to a complete stop. Two males confidently strode out of the vehicle, while the other had to calm his breathing.

His hands gaining sweat and his eyes brimming with tears. Jisung noticed and rushed to be by his side, taking his shaking hand in his. Whispering soft words of encouragements as they stood in front of the closed door.

How would his mother's react? Woud they cry, get angry and yell, or be happy? He didn't know and that was the part he was the most terrified about.

Chan had already left the two, giving them more advice and left to cuddle his two boyfriends. Singing softly to himself as the car started back up.

"It's going to be okay"

Minho let out a choked chuckle, trying his hardest to be in a good mindset, but after all the beatings and words he heard... it was becoming too hard for him. "You always say that"

Now it was Jisung's turn to give him a sad laugh. "I know"

Before either of them could reach for the door knob it was ripped open by a strong force. "See you later baby and... we'll look for Minho again when I get home. Don't worry we'll find him!"

After the yell she looked straight ahead, her gaze dropping to see two boys at the door, one on the verge of tears and the other smiling shyly. Soon she grabbed both of them and threw their bodies inside. Slamming the door shut and calling Suzy down immediately.

"W-what is it... I had to find clothes so quick..." her desperate voice definitely coming through as she wore Tzuyu's shirt. It slipping off her shouder a bit while her messy hair was still there. Circled glasses placed on her nose so she could see.

As she stepped down and made eye contact with one of the boys she couldn't hold it back anymore.

All of the feels the family had been through since Minho disappeared trickling out. Jisung stood back, smiling as he got to see the love of his life finally being loved.

Fat tears ran down both of the girls cheek as one would be late to work and the other would have mopped around again. Their bodies shaking in both fear of it possibly being fake and happiness.

"M-min.. is that you?" Suzy was the first to talk making Minho burst out in tears as well. Not being able to hold it back, so happy to just feel safe again.

He nodded while hiding his face in his hands. "I'm h-home..." he looked up, only to be brought into a huge hug by the two mothers.

He might have been squashed, but he couldn't stop wishing for more hugs. He missed them soooo much, he almost wouldn't have lived much longer if it hadn't been for Jisung and Chan.

"I'm sorry..." the words stinging all of their hearts, but he continued anyways. "I shouldn't have left... I'll never leave again, I promise"

Tzuyu smiled at the words, but shaked her head. "Your gonna have to leave us some day, but just tell us next time. Okay?" She was the first to pull away, leaving a soft kiss on the males forehead.

But Suzy wouldn't let go, she was too afraid he'd leave again. "Never do that again!" She yelled scaring everyone in the room, but quickly whispered. "Please..."

Minho smiled and quickly made eye contact with Jisung a smile raising against his face.

"I won't leave again, I promise"

●●●
This is starting to become pretty long... should I end this quick or no?

We made it to 40 Chapters! Thank you guys so much for reading and enjoying this story :D

Love you guys so much!