38

Pov - Author's

The three boys had quickly worked their way to the airport, Minho not grabbing any of his baggage or what he had brought with him.

Jisung was holding his hand so tightly, not ever wanting him to leave again. The thought of him leaving brought a couple tears to his eyes, but he swatted them away before anyone could see.

Finally they got checked in and searched, now they just had to wait for the next plane back to Korea.

The beaten man's legs were bouncing in anxiety not knowing what would happen next, especially since he just cut off everything with Jeongin. He hadn't heard any voices since Jisung had ripped off the earrings, promising to buy him new ones, of course ones that wouldn't hurt him.

"It's gonna be okay" a soft voice coming into the boys ear making him look into the younger's eyes.

Nodding slowly, "Thank you... for everything. I-i can't believe you'd even come for me, h-how..?" his anxious behavior caused him to stutter and snuggle closer the boy.

Jisung smiled sweetly at the action and reached his hand over to touch the older's thigh, carefully caressing making sure to not to hurt him. "Coach told me you were enrolling into a new school, but I guess he was lying"

The sentence made them both chuckle, before the other started again.

"And I'll always come for you. Minho, I love you"

The words made something in the boy blossom, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. His palms felt a bit sweaty as he nervously played with them. Jisung wasn't any better as he knew Chan heard him, the older making kissing noises in his ear.

"Ji- I really like you so much. But..." he paused trying to figure out why he couldn't immediately fall back in love with his best friend.

But of course, Jisung knew him inside and out. "Don't worry, we don't have to be anything, I just wanted you to know. I'll always be here for you, I care so much for you. I'm sorry for everything that I put you through. It wasn't right and I still feel so disgusted with myself..." he trailed off most forgeting why he started talking.

"Minho, let's start over. I'll make you fall in love with me again, please?" Jisung held up his pinkie for the older to take to seal the new deal.

The older boy just started laughing "Of course!" he quickly took the pinkie in his, "but you only have 2 weeks. I'm impatient and really need the Ji, I knew back!" He stated matter-of-factly.

In a matter of minutes the guys had stepped on their boarding plane as they were finally able to leave Jeongin far behind them.

Or at least they thought so...

●●●