40

Pov - Author's

"Class, let's all give a warm welcoming back to Lee Minho!" The teacher announed excitingly while patting the boy's back.

A couple claps went off, mostly from a very cheery Jisung and his friends. "Whoop! That's my boy" Chan stood up with a booming voice.

Basically scaring the whole class except for Changbin. Felix quickly grabbed his elbow and pulled him down before muttering apologies.

"Ehhh... okay" the teacher went on with the lesson as pre-usual. Minho finding his seat in the back next to his best friend, Jisung.

"Pssttt..." the older boy heard someone, but decided to think nothing of it until he heard it again and again... and again. It was starting to tick him off, but he needed to get this formula down, so he could pass the next test.

A slight pinch to his thigh was felt as he let out an embarrassingly loud yelp, causing everyone's eyes to focus on him.

Waving them off, a giggle was trying not to push past the other person's mouth. This went on through the whole class, being pinched, spit wadded at, whispered to, and even touched on the thigh.

But he didn't break character and showed that he couldn't careless. The man who kept going on only got worse as he didn't get the reaction he was looking for. "Minnn~ please, I missed you and your being no fun"

Minho didn't move and kept writing things down as the other pouted, thinking of something he could do.

But before he could the bell went off, lunch time...

The basketball group all stood up and went down into the cafeteria, bumping into the many "nerdy" students. Seungmin and Felix occasionally having to say sorry or help someone up. Fixing the mess the loud idiots couldn't see happening around them.

Back in the classroom things were different, it was quiet as the male teacher looked over papers. The reoccurring sighs from 'how could you get this wrong we just went over it?' things.

What about Minsung?

Oh well, Jisung was still bothering Minho, but the older wasn't done with his catch up work. He might just have to skip lunch or stay after school, of course, the younger wasn't having it.

"Let's go eatttt.... you studied enough as it is!" He whined out placing his head on the desk. Banging against it to gain attention, but not receiving.

Minho looked at the last problem of the page and then at his best friend. Glaring, as he gripped the pencil tighter, hopefully not breaking it. "Can't you shut up for one second, Han?!"

A surprised shout came out of the working male, also worring the teacher and Jisung himself. But he didn't say anything more as he wrote the answer and started walking out, handing in the assignment and leaving.

The younger trying to hurry to get to him, "Min, I'm sorry"

But it was way too late for that, he disappeared. Minho was gone... or maybe he wasn't in the vacant halls anymore, I mean he had to be some where, right?

Jisung lost his breath as he'd been searching for the said male. Even getting his friends to help, but nothing. It had been weeks of the older going missing, now he was back. But what did Jisung just had to do? Mess it all up again.

"Ughhh! Why isn't he picking up!" He tossed the stupid phone against the pavement, shattering the screen. Hyunjin screeching at the sound and grabbing onto Seungmin for help.

All of the guys stepping away from the angry male as he threw an explosive fit. Jumping and grabbing onto his hair, stomping on his phone. Cursing and trying to show his feelings only resulting in his friends to get worried for his mental health.

Felix hiding behind both of his boyfriends and them having to whisper things to keep him sane. Seeing his twin break down wasn't the best experience, especially when he just wanted to see him full of life again. But Minho had to mess it all up again.

Who's fault was this? Minho's? Jisung's?

Maybe it was someone who we haven't talked about, yet. Oh yes! The male we've been expecting, but never showed.

"J-jeongin- what are you- ahhh!"

"I've come back for you, brat"

●●●
Ohhhh~ what's gonna happen??

This is a weird chapter, but oh well. Was in a mood to write so here ya go!