*9*

I got really excited to make this chapter since I had so many ideas on where to take this story, let's found out how well I did it.

Thank you everyone for so much love and support on this
book.... im feeling generous today sooo
----------

Pov - Minho

"Jisung, please I need you..."

Quick kisses made their way around my chest, big hands held onto my waist squeezing ever time I moan out. "Your perfect" he whispered into my ear. He connected both of are hands together interlocking them. He pushed them above my head and his lips went back onto mine.

My shirt was on the other side of the room with his and are pants unzipped but not down. Something hard poked the inside of my thigh and I couldn't help gasping into Jisung's mouth from the feeling.

Jisung's tongue moved into my mouth quickly, licking my tongue like a cat. I bit down on his tongue starting to suck on it. He moaned lowly and he rutted his hips to meet mine, finally being able to feel friction between us.

I stopped sucking his tongue to move my arms around his neck and push his head into my neck. I wanted him to mark me more, make sure that everyone knew who I belonged to.

Minho...

Don't tell me not to do this, I want to. Tears started to spring at my eyes as Jisung bit down roughly on my collar bone pushing his member harder into mine. I moaned loudly and a tear streamed down my cheek.

Jisung sucked at the spot pulling some of my skin along with his lips. His hot mouth moving down to one of my nipples starting to suck on it. I let out a shaky breath.

Minho...

Im scared... Jisung's scaring me. He's never been like this, why now?

He bit down gently on my nipple taken it in his teeth bringing it up and sucking on it. His hands gripped harder on mine pushing them up higher then before. I arched my back into his body.

Minho...

Why am I not saying anthing? I want to stop... I don't want to do this anymore. I'm not ready.

Jisung put both of my hands into one of his as his other moved to my member. He ripped down my pants more and my boxers. My member going up against my stomach. I winced at the cold air as it hit.

More tears streamed down my face as his hand moved up and down my length. His smile growing wider as he hears me whimpering. "You like this so much baby boy? Your dripping precum so much" he moved a finger up my length pushing some precum onto it.

He put it into his mouth and started licking his finger clean. "So good"

I shook my head and his grip around my wrists went tighter. "S-s-" I moaned out from his hot mouth going down on my length.

He bobbed his head faster and faster. My voice going louder and louder by the second.

Minho...

I squeezed my eyes shut, I was ready for this to be over. I want to run away after this. Never see Jisung again, I'm never going to be able to look at him the same.

He started to deep throat my member and I couldn't take it anymore. "Stop" I whimpered out.

He didn't hear me as he kept going, only faster. My member twitched in his mouth and I knew I was about to burst. "S-sungie" I barely was able to make out.

My eyes popped open as I let out hot liquid into his mouth. He kept moving his mouth but slowing down and then to a stop.

He smiled at me as I saw him swallow what was in his mouth. "Now let's get to the real fun" he said moving his body up to meet my face.

Minho...

I couldn't take it anymore, I busted out crying. Jisung looks so scary and I'm not ready for this. I always said I wanted this but now that its actually gonna happen I'm scared. He's gonna hate me. His grip on my wrists are let go, I hide my face in my hands as I cry harder now.

Minho...

You were right okay, I shouldn't have started this. I shouldn't have said I wanted this when I knew it wouldn't work out. I was just hoping for once that maybe you were wrong. Jisung's finally giving me the type of attention I wanted but I can't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry..." I say through quivering lips, I start to repeat the sentence over and over again to Jisung. "Please don't leave me" I whispered the sentence but he heard.

He started to pet my head over and over again. He spoke in a whisper trying to calm me down. "Hey, baby it's fine. It's not your fault I should have known you didn't want this. I've known you for so long, I can't believe I couldn't tell"

He lifted me up gently into his chest making me lay my head into his should, "I'll never ever leave you. You don't have to worry about me leaving you because it won't happen"

I sniffled at his words closing my eyes trying my hardest to steady my breath. "If your not ready for this, then that's fine too. I won't force you to do anything you don't wanna, okay?" he picked up my head in his hands, cupping my cheeks.

I nod my head and look at his shy smile. I leaned in and pecked his lips laying back on his shoulder. "Thank you" I whispered out.

Jisung rubbed my back, we stayed like this for awhile until Jisung decided that it would be a good idea to take a shower. Of course we took them separately, since Jisung noticed I was still a little scared.

As I finished my shower last he had me sit on the edge of his bed. He took out his blow dryer and waved it into my hair, his fingers working their way through it as well. This whole time he played soft music in the backgound as he picked out a turtleneck for me like he had said before.

I took out one of my favorite hoodies of his and slipped it on over the shirt. "Thank you" I said to him as I laid back down in his bed with a new set of cloths on.

"Hey, let's just cuddle like I said before" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled my back against his chest. He rubbed my stomach up and down. It was peaceful, calming music playing in the background, Jisung's head on my shoulder and his hand on my tummy making me feel safe.

Is it okay to just cuddle now?

Yes

------------------
Don't know why but this chapter was a bit more emotional to write, sorry if this chapter hurts anybodys feelings. I never intend to do that.

Also since these last few chapters have been... you know... theres going to be lots of soft moments in next few chapters♡