41

Pov - Minho

As I walked past the teacher's desk the paper slipped through my grasps landing peacefully onto the wooden thing below.

Peaceful... the word was pretty, but I never had many 'peaceful' moments in my life. I guess, right now is one of those examples of it not being.

The sounds of the whiny boy next to me flowing into my ears, but soon out the other. Pushing against the door and exiting quickly before the other could catch up. At least that's what I had hoped for.

A strong unbreaking grip tightened around my bruised arm, pulling me into the empty classroom next to my own. A sudden adrenaline rush going through me as I couldn't see the face of who had snatched me away.

Wanting to thank them, I spoke first. "I owe you, my friend was being a huge pain. You have no idea-"

"Trust me, I know he is" the sudden rush of adrenaline kicked in heavier as the voice that haunted my ever being at night just showed up.

My throat becoming dry and wanting to close on me, not letting a sinle sound let out. The figure finally turning around as that same sinister smile danced against his face.

"J-Jeongin- what are you- ahhhh!" A knee to my stomach was felt sending blots of electricity as something else was held up to my neck.

My figure landing carelessly onto my knees, breath leaving me as I tried looking up. Sweat rolling onto my forehead from the pain.

"I've come back for you, brat" the voice went on as my body shook in fear.

What was he going to do to me?

I don't want to leave anyone again! My parents, my new friends, my really nice teachers (surprisingly), and Jisung... I can't leave the people that I care about anymore.

I need to finally fight back, show him I'm not weak.

"Go away!" I shouted between clenched teeth, trying to at least sound intimidating.

But I guess it didn't work as he just laughed. Falling over in laughter to be exact. Grabbing onto my chin roughly he spoke again. "Wow, finally got something to fight for? That won't last long for sure. I mean look at you, you really think they care if you suddenly... I don't know... dissappear again?"

Without hesitation the words fell out, "of course, they would care!"

There was no room to think on that, I knew for certain. Finally, feeling love after so much time without it, made me really think. I am loved, I am worth something, even if it's hard to see for myself. Others helped me and that's all that matters, I still got here today.

My legs pushed me back up to stand as my arm secured it's self around my stomach. The feeling of wanting to throw up returning, but soon pushing it down.

"They love me and I know it! I don't need someone like you to tell me any different. I'm fine with the way things are now. I'm okay with being anxious all the time and worrying about what others think of me. Everyone does it at some point, I just need to learn how to be confident in my own skin.

Whatever hurt you, I'm sorry okay! But I've never done anything wrong to you, Jisung has never done anything wrong to you. I don't understand why your so possessive of me, but-"

"You really don't remember?"

A quiet voice broke through my words. Remember what? There was nothing to remember.

"Jeongin, I don't even know you!"

Suddenly tears escaped the youngers eyes as he started to really bawl. The sounds of choking and gasping heard as he tried his best to calm himself down.

What was happening?

He tried to speak over and over again, but the words kept getting jumpled as I couldn't understand. "H-he....shurt.. yo-us-...o"

I raced to his side grabbing onto his shoulders and trying my best to calm him down. "Who... who hurt me?" I gulped wanting to know, but too scared to actually remember.

Soon he was taking in air normally as a couple stray tears fell down his face. "Your f-father... you told m-me to pr-rotect you"

My father? But he was long gone... he has nothing to do with this, right? I've never met Jeongin before and I don't remember telling anyone to protect me.

Is he lying?

Without saying much I was able to calm him fully. A sigh escaping my lips as I thought of the stupidest idea, but I had to know what he was talking about...

●●●

"Hey, mom this is my friend, Jeongin! Can he spend the night for awhile, his parents.... are f-fighting"

The adnormal word of saying friend fell out, laying on the ground, taunting me. But I had to push through, seeing as the younger already had a teary face the story added up.

The glum atmosphere being intoxicating as my mother knew exactly what the young boy could be going through. "Of course he can!"

Her small figure bounced off the couch as she approached the shaken boy, grabbing his face in her motherly hands. "It's gonna be okay, trust me" her sweet smile lighting up the room as she backed away. "Ohhh! I'll bring snacks and drinks to your room, remember please don't stay up too late!"

She called after us as we zoomed up the stairs.

It was gonna be a long night...

●●●
How will things play out?

Will we find the truth about MinIn or will you just be reading a filler chapter about Jisung's rage?