50

Pov - Minho

Silence was echoing loud in my ear drums and all I could think about was how stunning the person in front of me looked.

"Jisung, will you be my boyfriend?"

Six words... Twenty-six letters...

It was so easy to think of them and run the situation in my head over and over again. But once I was standing in front of him I couldn't help to feel small. My heart racing and hands feeling a bit sweaty in his, but he never let go.

Slowly, he looked over my features. Glancing every now and again back at my lips, but trying desperately to keep them on my eyes. As if he realized he didn't say his answer he nodded his head frantically. Twisting are hands so they were holding so tight it almost hurt.

"OMG! Minho, yes! A million times, yes!" A wide smile road across his face as his eyes sparkled. Pulling me into a huge hug and then just keeping me there. "I can't believe you asked me..." Was all that he whispered before pulling back.

"Jisung..?" I whispered looking down at the tiled floor.

He just hummed as our friends hollered at us to do something more. Other people clapping at the song and the reaction to my question.

I leaned in close to his ear feeling a little embarrassed to ask out loud. "Can I please kiss you?"

"OMG.. I'm gonna die from your cuteness." He stated making me laugh. But that stopped quickly as I felt a pair of lips on mine. A pair of lips that I had been dying to taste once again. And now I could everyday.

~~~

The End

Thank you all for reading, and sorry it took me awhile to finish🥰
I loved all the comments and feedback and can't wait to see you guys once again

Bye bye