24

Pov - Minho 

"You have nothing on me!" Jisung pushed the boy back away from him. Making him turn to me and smile. 

You'll be mine, Minho...

I shuddered at the voice, it finally started to sound familiar to me. An ache started going off in my head, surrounding me. 

It can't be...

The pounding in my head becoming harder to withstand without them noticing. My hand flew to cradle my forehead. "Ugh" came out of my mouth as it felt like the pain was ripping apart at my brain slowly but agonizingly. It only made things worse for my arms having to be moved, the pain from early coming back a lot more steady.

"Minho, you know who I am now?" he said smirking.

Jisung looked confused his eyes looking between the both of us. "What do you mean?"

"Jisung, it doesn't matter. You should leave" I said as the pain got worse. I don't want him to see me like this. It would only make him hurt more, I can't let him go through anymore pain because of me.

"What! I'm not leaving you! Especially not with him" he pointed at the scum bag before him, but I grew tired of his stubbornness and the younger noticed. 

"If you don't leave I'll tell him about the pictures..." the boy threatened. 

"Wh-" I was about to ask but Jisung cut me off.

His eyes blown out of proportion. "Don't you dare-"

"Then leave" 

My boyfriend looked between the boy and then me again and again. I could tell he was thinking something, but I couldn't tell what. All I could comprehend from all of this was Jisung has pictures of something, but of what? How bad were they? Why is this such a big deal to him?

I put my head down not wanting to met his intense gaze. 

Finally he sighed and started to leave, but before he opened the door his eyes locked with mine again. I couldn't dare look at him though so all I could hear was the door opening and then suddenly close. 

A hand landed on my head rubbing it gently before pulling away. I looked up to see the boy still standing before me. "What do you want?" I asked bitterly.

"You know exactly what I want" he chuckled as he sat at the foot of the bed making me curl up my feet closer to my stomach. Of course he just had to move closer putting his hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb up and down. 

"How can I though, if I don't even trust you"

His smile sent shivers down my spine as he lifted my face with his middle finger and pointer. "You'll have to learn to trust me. I mean you only have me to trust anyways... Nobody else wants you, I mean where did Jisung go? I thought he was your boyfriend, guess not"

I smacked his hand away from my face clenching my jaw from the pain that came afterwards. "He does love me!"

"If he loved you, he would still be fighting for you, right? But one sentence and he easily gave up. Now that's not a very good boyfriend" a tsking noise left his mouth right after waving his pointer finger back and forth in front of me.

"He's an amazing boyfriend! You have no idea what your saying!" I shouted growing angrier by the second. How could he even say this to me, he doesn't know Jisung at all. 

"Fine then, if you have so much faith in your so called boyfriend, then ask him about the pictures on his phone"

"What pictures?"

A hum left his lips and then a smile slowly moved across his face "Look under the file named 'Looks' and you'll see how much you can trust him"

You got to be kidding me. "Whatever and how am I suppose to trust you?"

"Cause I'm everywhere" hands waved in the air as his head looked at his watch and gasped. "I have to go, but you know where i'll be if you want to find me"

I nodded and finally he moved off the bed and out the door. A breath left my mouth as I looked down. What does he mean he's everywhere?

Minho, I'm watching you

My eyes grew wide, no way. I knew the words he said sounded similar but...

No matter what you think I'll always be here for you, waiting until you come to me and only me...

***

You guys still don't know who it will be... Have fun guessing but your probably all wrong.

Is it someone already mentioned or is it someone new? Only I will know until then, have fun guessing! :)