28

Pov - Minho

"Stay" my voice shook a bit hoping that Jisung would stay. I needed him right now.

A sigh escaped his lips before he shut the door, locking it, before making his way back to sitting on the bed. Crossing his legs in the process I leaned down onto his shoulder. "I'm sorry" I whispered.

His hand moved around his body into my hair, ruffling it. "Don't say sorry. It's going to be okay"

You remember the plan, right?

Of course, I'm not stupid.

Of CoUrsE, i'M nOt StUpId.

I pulled my head off of the younger's shoulder having him look into my eyes. Slowly looking down at his lips making him do the same. We leaned close, seeing that he closed his eyes I backed up. Pressing a finger to his lips, stopping any advance.

"You smell"

"what?"

"You smell" I repeated a bit louder for him to hear. "I'm not kissing you if you smell. Use my shower"

The puffy cheeks upon his face turned bright red as he swiftly got up setting his phone down on my desk before rushing to my bathroom. Closing the door without locking it. "You didn't have to be so rude about it!" I heard him yell from the other room.

A low chuckle arose out of my mouth while I grabbed for his phone. Opening it to the lock screen, what was his password again?

Sparklyminnie69

How do you know?

Lucky guess...

Quickly I typed in the password and it opened. Weird...

His home screen showed a picture of us hanging out at the beach. I remember that... I got my shoes and socks all wet and made Jisung carry me to the car...

Ewwww!!!

Ah, shut up! It was romantic.

Until he dropped you.

Accidents happen...

Say what you want. Anyways, go to his photo's and look for a file with the name "Looks" got it? All the information you need on your "boyfriend" is in there, smart guy.

Nodding my head I searched through the photo's going through his files, but couldn't find anything with the name "looks". Soon the smell of my shampoo was filling the air as I realized I needed to hurry up before he got out.

Quickly opening files and shutting them down before coming to the last one, the file reading "Boyfriend material". Reading that ticked me off to no end already thinking the worst.

Is he cheating on me?

I hope

Shut up!! Jisung would never do that to me!

Then why are you doubting him so much, if he would never do that to you?

I don't know...

Because he would, wouldn't he? Maybe your not good enough. I bet it was because you wouldn't do it with him that one time.

Clicking on the file tears started to spring in my eyes. The file only brought me to another one reading "Pet". It didn't make sense at all... Opening this one hurt as I found the next file name.

"Looks"

Tears escaped my eyes as I looked over all the pictures that he had... of me?? Soon my breath went faster and I couldn't move dropping the phone on the floor making me drop to my knees. Curling in on myself.

It wasn't just one picture, it was dozens.

***

Work is tough and yayyyy!!