32

Pov - Author's

"J-jeongin~..."

"What is it, baby?"

"Ahh-" the older panted out as the younger was on top of him. "Can't breath"

Jeongin made a worried face quickly getting off of the man before cuddling into his side, basically saying he was sorry. Their legs wrapped around each other's while their arms did the same. Feeling the warmth and softness of the moment.

It had already been a day for the two, first going out to sight see all the little places in Mito. Discovering all the shops and food places trying to at least figure where most of the convenience stores were hiden.

They decorated their apartment with some of their things really making it feel like home. Pictures and LED lights were strung around the house, but soon new pictures of the boys together would start a rising.

Jeongin thought is would be a good idea if the both of them ditched their phones and got brand ones, wanting to fully start over. Minho had a hard time agreeing with that, but agreed in the end.

The reason why he didn't want to was because for one how would he be able to contact his mothers, and second wouldn't Jisung care?

Jisung doesn't care, stop thinking about him.

Minho looked at the younger who glared back at him. "Stop doing that! I'm right here, just say it out loud" he whined slapping his arm.

He didn't mind the whole mind reading thing, but he hated when the younger talked back to him, especially if he wanted to be in his feels by himself.

"Sorry, force of habit"

Soon the two went onto the roof with a couple cans of soda and bento boxs they bought from the convenience store. Minho held the food and drinks and Jeongin brought up two lawn chairs, setting them up so they could sit and watch the night sky.

"Thank you for the dinner!"

They ate in silence for a bit before getting on random topics, "I think we should get a dog!" Jeongin said super excitedly as he put down his bento.

The olders eyes widened getting highly offended by the comment. "Yes, dogs are nice and all, but have you ever had a cat?"

"Minho no"

"Minho yes!"

"But dogs are wayyy better than a cat. Cats don't even acknowledge your existence, they only care when it's food related"

"That could be the same for dogs as well!! We live in an apartment, shouldn't we get a quiet animal... like I don't know a cat?!"

Both of the males sat on the edge of their chairs arguing intensely about what they should get. They were so caught up in the moment that they didn't notice the person right behind them.

"You could get a snake"

"Eww, no!" They both disagreed blindly, before taking a double take and yelling curses at the unknown person scaring them.

The girl just chuckled at the men, "Sorry about that, I couldn't help but hear the very tough debate going on" She pouted her lips and talked in a baby voice, mocking the two, soon smiling and saying she was just joking.

"I'm one of your neighbors by the way, Moonbyul" a hand was extended for one of the boys to shake, Jeongin smiling and grasping it.

"I'm Jeongin and this is my boyfriend, Minho!"

●●●