3

Im going to be honest I dont have a plan for this story so im just going to write with the flow. If that makes sense.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV - Minho

I sat there on the bench in silence as Jisung walked back to his friends. I tried hard to hold myself back and not take Jisung away from them to try to talk to him for even a second more.

Minho, don't you dare do anything stupid, that your going to regret right after.

I nodded to myself and decided to leave so I wouldn't try to get close to Jisung.

He's better off without you, you know.

It's the truth, but I can't help but feel hurt everytime I tell myself it. Jisung probably gets annoyed at me always trying to include me in things but I just turn him down. When will you stop, Jisung?

Why do you keep going after me? Why do you have to make me feel this way? Just leave me alone. I was better off alone, so why start now?

Jisung's just playing with you. He doesn't really like you. He's nice to everyone did you forget that so easily?

Tears start stinging my eyes as I try to quickly leave the cafeteria before anyone sees me like this. I start walking to the one place that helps me to focus.

The Dance room.

POV - Third person

Jisung was still watching Minho as he sat back down at the table. "Who took my fries??" He practically yells and he starts counting them again in his head "I had 19 and now theres only... one..two.. thre- 17!" Jisung looked up and started questioning his life choices.

He couldn't trust anyone in this world. Not even his own friends. Jisung decided that it would be best to start investigating people to find out where his missing fries went.

First he investigated Felix, "Where were you the day that my fries were stolen?" he asked with his phone light turned on and shining it in Felix's eyes.

Felix started blinking a lot from the light, "Sir," he happily played along "it was not me, for I was eating my sad excuse of a hotdog"

"Any witnesses that can testify this to be true?" Jisung looked dead serious.

"I can" a hand was raised into the air.

Jisung quickly snapped his head to look at the boy. "Speak or forever hold your peas!"

Some of the boys watching this unfold tried hard not to laugh at how stupid this was. Cause in fact none of the fries were stolen, Jisung just forgot that he already ate some himself.

Changbin cleared his throat, "I, Seo Changbin, watched with my own two eyes that Felix did indeed eat his 'sad excuse of a hotdog'"

Everyone nodded when Jisung looked around suspiciously. 

Next was Chan's turn.

"I know you ate my babies, Chan! Your always looking at my food waiting for the right time to strike. Just say that you did it and nothing will happen to you"

"That look says other wise" Chan said as Jisung's right eye was twitching a little.

Jisung struck the table making everyone jump, "Tell me the truth, Chan. If that's even your real name!" His tone of voice turned into a teasing childs.

Chan just sighed "Jisung, I want you to take a deep breath and listen carefully to what im about to say"

All eyes turned to Chan, Jisung nodding frantically almost falling out of his seat because of what he was doing.

"It was none of us"

Loud dramatic gasps where shared around the table. Other people started to turn around to see what the fuss was about.

Jisung was shocked if it was none of his friends then who? He looked around and noticed people watching, it was one of them, wasnt it? Quickly he started to get up as he made eye contact with a nervous boy. It was him!

Chan grapped Jisung's wrist before he could kill the poor kid. "Sit down"

"Chan let go, I know who it was" he struggled against his grip.

The older just sighed out loud, everyone feeling the same pain as Chan, poor Jisung really didn't get it already.

"It was you"

A loud gasp escaped from Jisung's mouth, "I'm a monster" he whispered to himself. He dramatically pretended to faint onto Hyunjin.

But Hyunjin was quick to push him off. "Being dramatic is my thing go get your own"

Seungmin laughed and gently touched Hyunjin's thigh in the process earning Hyunjin to look away with a tint of red, why does he have to be so cute? he thought.

"I cant believe it was me..." Jisung said still shocked after hearing the terrible news.

Changbin just shook his head. "I cant believe you said, 'Speak now or forever hold your peas' I mean who says that?"

"I do" jisung pouted crossing his arms.

"Sure you do, honey" Felix smiled

Jisung had looked back to see where Minho was sitting, but he was long gone by that time. Where did he go?

+

Minho made his way to the Dance room and opened the door, air escaping the place already making him feel better. Music was already playing and a small boy was dancing to it.

The song was from one of his favorite bands, Stray Kids. (Coincidence? I think not)

As the boy danced Minho made his way to the back watching his every move. Waiting for him to mess up in the slightest. But he didn't, his moves were flawless. Even if this song just came out he knew how to move his body and what type of expressions to use.

He was practically fanboying over how well the younger was doing. The song came to a stop and Minho was quick to give the boy a water bottle.

When Minho reached out his hand to give him it the boy jumped in surprise making a dolphin scream come out from his mouth. Minho jumped back a little freaked out from how loud that really was.

"Im sorry, I-i didn't mean to scare you" the older looked down while his hand still reached out with the water bottle.

The boy untensed a little and grapped the water bottle, "Thank you for this, but how long where you watching?" his fox like eyes starred up at Minho.

"Half way through the song"

The boys eyes turned into cresents as he smiled happily. "How was my performance?  Was it okay? Do you think I need to work on anything?" questions where flying from left to right and Minho couldn't keep up.

"Ugh"

The boy stopped for a second and realized he was rambling. He reached out his hand for Minho to take it. "Hi, I'm Jeongin"

---------------------------------------
I dont know how I got the great idea that I should do a whole scene of just Jisung acting like a food detective and his friends thinking he's stupid.

This is so accurate of how me and my friends are.