48

Pov - Author's

Red and blue lights flashed by, the many cars stopping to let the speeding ones go, before they pushed back onto the street. News spread around fast as it was heard that two teenagers about the same age had gotten into a car crash.

But the results of the said crash was unknown, who had died and who had lived? Did they both pass or both still standing? Nobody knew this information except maybe a small group of boys and a handle full of doctors.

Lee Felix - born 2000 was the person who was driving the car, he had lost control of the car and crashed into another teenage boy.

Yang Jeongin - born 2001 was the person who was hit, he was walking home with a bat from the baseball market they had downtown.

But only one of the boys were pronounced dead and the other on the brink.

Not very poor, but Yang Jeongin was called dead the second the car had punctured his legs. Both of them letting him to fall head first into the hard concrete ahead of him. The car soon toppling onto his figure.

Felix on the other hand was doing much better, but still he was in surgery. His air bag had blown in his face and fractured his nose. Thanks to him hitting a wall the car had folded quite a bit onto his legs. Now he had one broken leg and terrible scars on the other. Face cut as well as his arms and stomach.

Changbin and Chan rushed to the hospital the second they had recieved the call wanting to make sure, their baby, was okay. Minho was the next to come, even though he cried harshly in the car he still had a bright smile on his face.

You did it, Felix... he thought as he kept going. Soon, he had to calm down the other two boys who were waiting.

After sometime all the guys had gotten the call and met up at the hospital. Yes, they were all happy about Jeongin leaving, no matter how bad it must have made them look to others on the outside. They didn't know their story and they didn't know what was done to one of them.

"FELIX!" Minho shouted with joy while rushing into the hospital room, but once he looked around he noticed something strange.

This wasn't the youngers room, but some old ladies. She gave a weak smile as one of her arms had a needle atttached to it, the sharp tool attached to something that was dripping into her arm. Minho felt guilty about basically yelling at her and disturbing the peace.

But the old lady didn't let him think too much about it and motioned for him to come closer. "Young man..." the tone was soft as Minho moved towards her.

He squinted his eyes a bit as she raised her left hand at him, thinking a hit would come, but nothing did.

"Can you give me that glass of water? The nurse took it away when I tried putting stuff in it." Her smile was sweet as the boy did exactly that.

"What did you put in it?" He asked while the lady took the glass carefully into her hands.

Minho's eyes widened in realization when he saw what was being pulled out from under her body. A small vile of hard liquor, the bottle soon opened and she drank all the water before tipping the alcohol in the cup instead.

"Wait, that's dangerous!" He didn't know the lady, but he still cared as he grabbed her hand that held the cup. It touched the tip of her lips as she was gonna dump it all in at once.

"Let me tell you something important about life." She moved the liquid away from her lips to have Minho move closer to her to hear better. As he got close enough she chuckled softly before saying, "Yolo!" And downing all of the liquor.

●●●

After what felt like forever Minho found the right room, slipping past the many doctors that gave him the stink eye for annoying different patients. But his favorite had to be the old lady that he had just met, sadly he didn't get her name as she feel into a deep slumber right away.

He hoped she would be okay, I mean she was just going to be sleeping for awhile.

"Felix, you in there?" He whispered into the next room he had spotted.

Without much delay a whisper came back, "Minho, it's ghost Felix now~" the hospitalized boy started making ooohing noises while moving his hands dramatically.

The older slipped into the room and started laughing at his friends antics. "No fair, I wanna be ghost Minho."

"You'd look hot as a ghost."

"I know right!"

Minho agreed with Felix as he sat down on the side of the bed, making sure not to crush the legs under the blankets. Comfortable silence took over them as they just sighed happily at what had just happened.

But it soon ended when Felix spoke up again. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

●●●
What shall Minho be dared to do??
I have an idea, but you guys can come up with things and hopefully most of them will be done