44

Pov - Author's

Everyone was sleeping peacefully, light snores of the seven boys moving through out the house. Some droll falling out of their opened mouths as most of them cuddled together for more warmth.

Bad news was someone wasn't sleeping.

Someone was watching, strolling through the house quietly. Moving pass the creaky floor boards, up the stairs and into Jisung's room. Now that they successfully made it into the house it moved over to the side of the bed the older was on.

Slowly, brushing his hand against his neck, making the boy shiver at the touch. Waking a little bit and shuffling to see what it was.

He froze.

Red eyes stared back at him, glowing. He couldn't tell if he was super sleepy or what, but he could tell for sure that it was eyes. The shadow moving ever so slowly closer to the boy, growing bigger in size. A sick laugh chuckling around in Minho's head as he was paralyzed.

Move. Get out.

But nothing worked, why wasn't he able to move? He wasn't even able to close his eyes. What was happening?

Soon the figure was right in front of his face, a wide grin adorning it's features. Sharp, dirty teeth making way, eye's becoming oh so bright. But no matter how close the thing got, it was still fuzzy, unable to be seen.

"HeLlO, mInHo..."

The figure now spoke, leaning so close the tips of their noses were almost touching. The dark raspy voice making tears fall down he boys eyes, that's all he could do. Cry.

"ReMeMbEr, I'm AlWaYs WaTcHiNg"

Without another word the shadow moved back the creepy laughter playing again, but this time growing louder and louder. Before, Minho could think anything else the thing came at him, he tried screaming. His tears flowing out as his voice was silent.

It didn't stop, until the thing went right through Minho. Their faces slamming together freaking the boy out even more.

He was soon able to move again. Jisung laying peacefully beside him as he sat up right, his breath increasing. A hand moved up to his face to feel the many tears streaming down his face.

What just happened to him?

He didn't know, this being the first time. Minho's body violently shaking as he folded his arms over his chest, soon bringing his knees in as well. Craddling himself, rocking back and forth. Trying to whisper soft phrases.

But he couldn't forget the face that he saw once him and the shadow collided.

Jeongin.

●●●

"Minho, you look like crap!" Felix laughed out as he walked down the stairs into the kitchen, only to be meet with the glaring older. Sipping black coffee with a black robe wrapped around him. The same one that was Jisung's, but he thought it would be more comfy to wear.

Trying to take his mind off of the thing he saw.

A sigh went passed his lips as he drank more of the liquid, wincing at the taste each time he did so. "Thanks..." he mumbled, moving his feet that had Jisung's bunny slippers on, pink ones to be exact.

The younger laughed at the behavior, obviously not understanding how someone could be grumpy in the morning. Being an early riser could be a curse or a blessing, at these times more of a blessing. Maybe, he could get closer to Minho?

After Felix grabbed an apple from the bowl of fruit he walked into the living room, sitting on the couch right next to the sleepy older. "So, why are you up at," he checked his phone before continuing, "4:08?" He finished while taking a bite out of the fruit, waiting for an answer.

Minho needed a moment to register the question, soon his answer coming out blunt. "Woke up and couldn't go back to sleep"

It wasn't a lie, the boy really did try to go back to sleep. Even going as far as snuggling up to Jisung again, but nothing worked. The words and voice creeping in, as well as the thought of Jeongin. Shivering at just the thought of him.

"Are you cold?!" Felix asked worriedly as he watched the older shiver. Minho couldn't say anything as Felix moved his body to hug around the boys'.

Feeling the radiation of heat coming onto him, surprisingly making him calmer. Minho moved his arm to wrap around Felix's waist pulling him to his lap and dropping his head to the boy's shoulder.

"Thank you" was all the boy could mumble as the younger noticed his sleepiness get the best of him. Taking the coffee out of his hands and placing it onto the table.

Moving back into place for the comfort of the older. The boy sure didn't think this would be how they would get closer to each other, but he wouldn't complain. Especially since he loved skinship and this definitely was his favorite type.

He was hoping they could talk about feelings or how Minho thought about them, but the other maybe just needed a new cuddle buddy for the moment.

"Night, Minmin" he whispered playing with the other's hair.

●●●

Finally, after three more hours, the boys started waking up. Gradually, walking down the steps and coming face to face with the cuddling mess on the couch.

Felix was awake once he started hearing noises calling his name, harshly mouthing at them to shut it. So the older in his hold could sleep longer, especially since he was tired out of his mind from earlier. He just needed some sleep.

Everyone was up before Jisung. Changbin, taking his time to walk back up the stairs and grab him to show him what Minho was doing.

Jisung could only smile at Minho's sleeping face finding it adorable. Pulling out his phone and snapping a photo of the cute moment, soon saving the picture to his new files, "Boyfriend-to-be"

Learning from he first time, he really did delete all he pictures feeling absolutely disgusted with himself. Now he only took ones that were adorable and Minho was okay with him keeping, but this one for certain he had to show him once he woke up.

Jisung whispered something into Felix's ear making the boy nod and carefully get out of Minho's tight hold. Making his way to the kitchen were everyone else was making breakfast.

Jisung slowly took the younger's place. Placing Minho's arms around the new waist and snuggled in his hold.

He saw a flash point his way making him turn to the direction it came from. "Felix!" He tsked through his clenched teeth. Hoping that the younger would send it to him later.

"Sungie..." Minho mumbled under his breath soon moving his arms away from the boy's waist so he could rub his eyes. "M-morning"

Jisung smiled sweetly at the boy staring up at him. Running his fingers through his hair, pulling it up so he could see his forehead, placing a small kiss to it. "Morning, Min"

●●●
Wasn't sure how I wanted to write this, but yeah.
I wasn't gonna write a chapter, but I looked at the views for the last chapter and noticed how much it was read and so I did it!

Since people like angst with fluff, I did! Sort of?