*6*

I just rewatched Hyunjin's dance video, When the Party's Over. Had my mom watch it with me and she turned to me and asked, "You cried to this didn't you?"

Also heads up if I put *#* on any of my chapters it means theres some smut coming up... you've been warned
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV - Minho

What just happen? D-did Jisung really just kiss me? Omg, omg, omg!! My lips still feel tingly after too. What is wrong with me! That was so hot, but so scary at the same time.

I just stand there, mouth gapping open. Jisung looked really sexy when he walked away. He wiggled his perfect round butt in my face and winked. And winked!

"They were roomates~".... Omg, shut-up about how perfect he is for you.

"That was a terrible vine reference" I whisper as I walk to my class obviously breathing a little harder then normal. I look down as I was reaching for the door and noticed something very wrong with me.

I was hard.

Dang it, Jisung! I mentally cursed him.

I quickly ran to the bathroom slipping into the farthest stall from the hallways. The bell rang over head but I didnt pay much mind to it.

All I could think of was the problem in my pants and the person who had caused it. My belt was undone and my pants around my ankles as my hand worked around my member. Moving faster as I thought of Jisung.

Minho, just think if Jisung saw you, all withered and ready for him.

I accidentally moan out loud moving my hand faster. I pull one of my hands to my mouth and try to stiffle my moans with it.

"H-hey are you okay?" I hear someone whisper and knocked lightly on the stall I was in.

It sounded similar to Jeongin's voice so I tried to tell him I was okay but...

"Jeongin~" I moaned. My eyes widened and tears started to prick my eyes, but not falling down. No.

Jeongin tried opening the door but it was locked "M-minho let me in" he jiggled the door handle some more. "Please" he practically begged.

I didn't want him to come in and see me like this. The only person I wanted was Jisung. I want him so bad. But I opened the stall door with my free hand moving it away from my mouth.

Jeongin saw me and started to lick his lips. "Aww, poor baby" he laughed a little grapping my hips and grinding my butt against his hardening member. 

I squeezed my eyes shut desperately trying to imagine him as Jisung. Breathy moans escapsed my mouth as he moved against me faster. I was already close when Jeongin moved my hand away from my member.

I whined out loud but quickly gasped as Jeongin used his hand and only went even faster. "J-jisung~" I moaned out with in pants.

Jeongins hand gripped harder and he went rougher. His grinding only went faster as he moved me against the wall. "What did you say?" His breath tickled my neck as he whispered into my ear.

"Im sor-" I released into his hand as i couldn't say the rest. Jeongin lead me through my high carefully. He stopped grinding on me, but my head was already foggy with thoughts of Jisung.

"Its okay I understand" he said as he stopped his hand and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Lets clean you up and then we can head back to our classes"

I nodded as Jeongin moves to clean me up as my head and hands are leaning against the wall. Trying to get my breathing back under control.

"Im sorry, Jisung" I whisper as I try to hold back tears. What did we just do?

POV - Jisung

Minho wasn't in class when the bell rang. I smirked to myself knowing the reason why.

The tearcher started taking attendence "Minho?" She had finally gotten to his name but no reply. She tried again but the room was silent. "That's weird..." she mumbled to herself starting to go through the rest of the names on the list.

Chan nudged me with his elbow. "Your little boy toy isn't here, is he okay?"

I rolled my eyes and leaned over to him. "He's not a toy and I have no idea" I lied.

+

Later on almost half way through the class I started to get more worried about him. Why isn't he here? Did I make him uncomfortable? 

I raised my hand and excused myself to the bathroom. I rushed over there and I started hearing little pants coming out from the farthest stall. I smiled and I was about to call him until I heard another voice.

"What did you say?"

I held my breath. Why was he in there with someone else? Minho's moans only getting louder. His moans and pants were adorable but I wish he would do that only for me.

I went in front of the stall as I looked into the crack as I saw that boy from earlier and Minho. Why did it have to be him of all people?

Why is he there with him? I'm supposed to be the only one touching Minho, not that weird fox hybrid! I was about to bang on the stall but I thought of something even better.

Something that can make Minho really mine.

I pull out my phone and make my way to the stall right next to them making sure to be quiet so they couldn't hear me. I stood on top of the toilet seat and hung my phone over the edge and snapped a couple photos of them.

Minho looked good in any angle but I can't say the same for that stupid fox. I wanted so badly to rip him off of Minho and teach my little kitten a lesson he wouldn't forget.

(By the way, Jeongin is beautiful and amazing...)

Later on I might regret taking these, but right now I couldn't think clearly. I slowly made my way off the toilet lid and moved back to the classroom.

I put the photos I took under a seperate folder and labeled it "Looks". No one would see these except me. Besides its not like anyone knows my password... well Minho does.

I push that thought out of my head. He would never.

+

I flicked my pen across my paper thinking about what I had just saw. I can't believe that Minho could or would ever do something like that.

After all the years I've known him I never imagined.

Chan side glanced me a couple times and it started to get on my nerves. "What?" I said though clenched teeth.

"Bro, are you okay? You don't look so good"

Before I could answer him someone entered the room. Minho walked in hair messed up a bit and his shirt unbuttoned at the top. He looked crazy hot.

I wanted to pin him down and make him know who he belonged to.

He looked towards me as he made his way to his seat. His face turned bright red. I glared almost growling at him.

Chan looked between us but was still too confused to understand what was happening.

-------------------------------
Poor Chan...

#Chanstoinnocent