17

Pov - Minho

(Warning mentions of Self harm and Suicide...)

Do it, nobody wants you around anyways. Your such a pill to deal with, maybe you should take those... or-

A hiss passed my quivering lips as the first strike on my arm was felt. Red substance left the wound and my eyes widened at what I did.

Why does it feel good though?

Soon more and more littered my forearm. The stinging sensation intensified the more I moved, making the red liquid spill. I made sure to lean my body over the bath tub as I was on my knees.

6... 3 on each... long but not too deep.

Suddenly the dizziness hit and it hit hard, my vision becoming blurry. My eyes fluttered open and shut over and over again as I desperately tired to keep them from closing.

"Minho are you in there?" A muffled voice asked, my bathroom door was sort of open but my bedroom was locked shut. I recognized the voice immediately.

"F-fine" I stuttered trying to catch my breath as it quickened as I finally realized what I had done.

"Okay" and with that they left.

Oh no... I panicked.

My eyes widened as the pain in my forearm started to be felt more and more. I couldn't take it anymore. I started screaming for help, I was terrified and confused.

Pounding was heard on the other side of my door but the door knob wouldn't budge. My legs gave up on me so I couldn't get up to unlock the door.

Big fat tears ran faster down my fast.

What do I do?? WHAT DO I DO?? Help me, you stupid voice don't leave me, pleaseee. I need you now more than ever.

The one time I actually need you, you leave, why??

My eyes started to flutter shut and I didn't have the energy anymore from the continuous yelling and panic I was doing.

Goodbye...

●●●

This is a sad chapter so I won't put anything else here

Please never think that you have to hurt your self
Please don't ever do it...
You might not think it at the time, but your sooo worth it
And there's a lot of people who care about even if you might not think so